Southwest Brawl Hockey Chairty Event
Board Meeting

Park Ridge, IL

#113 Oct 22, 2012
It doesn't matter what side of the issue you are on, if he steps down and a current Board member takes over, it would be better for the league (better for the kids that play in the league). This site and other media outlets would have nothing to write about, the issue would be dead. None of you on this site could argue any different. What prevents him from doing so? There are qualified members on the Board: B. S., E. U., and several of the commissioners, including J. P.
Zamboni

United States

#114 Oct 22, 2012
Yes, there are qualified dedicated people on the board that could easily replace Rob. IF Rob were to step down he would also have to step away. Not just be in the background pulling the strings. He broke the law and his own league conduct rules. He should not have to step down, he should be removed from his position and suspended indefinitely! Many good people were removed from the league for minor offenses without as much as a hearing before the board to give their side of the story, Rob said they were done and that was that!
Even if he were to step down it's not the end of it. He's a public official , that uses his position to intimidate and there are still pending criminal charges. What prevents him from doing so, you ask. Very good question ! Is his ego that big or is there something he's hiding?
Chicago Ridge

Blue Island, IL

#115 Oct 22, 2012
Is Siegel going to ask for Pyznarski's resignation? from the department as Police Chief?
Hope

Midlothian, IL

#116 Oct 22, 2012
The board has good people on it. They do need to replace the Trustees of the board because they are Robs puppets. As for his brother J P taking over that Shouldn't happen either cause he is a puppet as well with no spine to speak of. I realize their dad started it but many leagues were started by someone and given to someone else to keep it going. I heard that if Rob goes then so does his brother and to that I say good riddance to you both. There is one guy who truly cares about the league more than anyone and spends countless hours there and he isn't a Pyznarski. He is the one who should take over the league and appoint new board members. Then the league would run like it should. With the kids best interests in mind. He is a great dad coach and man. He is not fake, what you see is what you get. And he does everything around there and so does his Mrs. His initals are E U and he is the guy for the JOB. Sickem Big Daddy E . All of us Love Ya and what you mean and do for that place even though you aren't appreciated. Us parents and our kids know.
FOREVER MAN

Batavia, IL

#118 Oct 23, 2012
Lots of good people have been run out of the league. I remember a dad standing on his car in the parking lot cheering on his son because he was banned for arguing with another parent. Craig and his daughter were up there all the time helping out, and he left. Dont know why, but he was a good guy. The Spallinas were messed with. Steve was a coach from day 1 in the league, always helped out, cooked pancakes at the breakfast. I think that was over concern of an outside team being better then the Storm team. I hope he doesn'e ever turn on Ed. There have probably been more. But, the kids love playing there, so we are stuck. Glad I'm out of there.
Zamboni

Chicago, IL

#119 Oct 25, 2012
Anyone know when the next SWbh board meeting is ? I looked on their website but don't see nothing.
Hope

Midlothian, IL

#120 Oct 25, 2012
They had it Tuesday. From what I hear he didn't even acknowledge anything he did. Like many people on here said there is no board. Guy thinks he can do anything he wants. The league is a joke. The people on the board are chicken shi... and need to grow a set to get the bully out of there.
Concerned Hockey Parent

Oak Forest, IL

#121 Oct 25, 2012
The board meets every other week. This week was a meeting week.
Hockey Parent II

Park Ridge, IL

#122 Oct 25, 2012
Did Rob step down? Someone mentioned he stepped down. Do you know who is taking over?
Joey

Chicago, IL

#123 Oct 26, 2012
what does worth township think about all this stuff going on ? don't they own the property and give the league a sweet deal ? what would be thier liabilty if someone got seriously injured or worse during this adult event ?
Board Meeting

Park Ridge, IL

#124 Oct 26, 2012
Rob didn't address it at the meeting, but I received a text that he stepped down as President. He did a lot of great work and we should thank him for all his time. Now this issue can be laid to rest and the season can roll.
Hope

Midlothian, IL

#125 Oct 26, 2012
No he didn't, your texter is wrong .He has no intention of stepping down. Not sure where you are getting your info but I believe it is incorrect.
Dazed and Confused

Benton Harbor, MI

#126 Oct 29, 2012
Is this the same man? Parents Say Coach Lied About Ages
Ball Hockey Chief Accused Of Cheating
May 01, 1996|By Teresa Puente, Tribune Staff Writer. Free-lance reporter Charles Stanley contributed to this article.

A group of south suburban parents is accusing a youth hockey league president of lying about players' ages to give them an edge in an out-of-state competition.

On Tuesday, parents mailed a complaint to the Illinois attorney general's office that alleges age-fixing and raises other questions about the non-profit league.
Joey

Chicago, IL

#127 Oct 29, 2012
Same POS
Lando Griffin

Midlothian, IL

#128 Oct 29, 2012
first dont call it a Police, fire and Coaches charity event cause i dont remember anywhere it says COACHES. if you can prove me wrong that would be great!
Chicago Ridge

Blue Island, IL

#129 Oct 29, 2012
I can't believe that this ahole is a Police Chief!
Discount Double Check

Chicago, IL

#130 Oct 30, 2012
Lando what does it matter if it says coaches or not. If wasn't for the coaches and there fans the tourney would have made no money whatsoever. They bought all the food and drinks from the concession stand. It also doesn't say Police Chiefs Son who isn't a cop fireman or a coach so what's your point. It also says no alcohol on the property but that didn't stop the firemen and policemen from drinking on Worth Townships property. So. What does anyone have to prove to you? Here's a great idea . When you post something have a point u tool.
OMG

Palos Hills, IL

#131 Oct 31, 2012
OK, to clarify, it was a Police, Fire and Military Fundraiser. The Hockey League also had a team which consisted of Coaches and parents. Also, FYI the concessions etc. contribute very little. Each organization put up $375 which is ALL, EVERY PENNY, is donated to local charities which include, ironically a charity founded by Pyznarski. So before you blast him and petend to know anything, remember, regardless of the "incident", the event raised over $2000.00 FOR CHARITY. That's a good thing! Try to focus on the positive.
Be careful

New Lenox, IL

#133 Nov 1, 2012
His son is still a Marine - there is no dishonorable discharge - all of you are SICK individuals! I hear that the Pyznarski's are talking to an high priced attorney about all of this and IP addresses will be secured. They know who is behind all of this - keep knocking on the doors of people trying to sell your story....I hope the Pyznarski's show up at places where individuals hold positions and tell what they have be subjected to by individuals on here. They will have the military papers to show no discharge - that will be defamation....
Discount Double Check

Midlothian, IL

#134 Nov 1, 2012
High priced attorney huh . You don't suppose they are going to use Southwest ball hockeys money to pay for him or her do ya. Cause I sure would like to know where all that money goes cause it ain't going back into the league. The money that place has made over the years there should be a real bathroom and even a roof over the place. Somebody's got there hand in the cookie jar pretty deep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Rdige Trustee 58 min Moodigans Mom 19
Bill Lammel Lied 2 hr Snoopy 14
Let the election game start (Mar '15) Thu Nostradomus 201
Charlie Brown CR Xmas Tree Thu Grinch 12
inspector (Oct '15) Wed Sammie D 4
Grandma Fran Too Sick To Continue (May '16) Wed BelBiv devoe 24
Who is running for Mayor of Chicago Ridge? Tue Paris 61

Chicago Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance