Southwest Brawl Hockey Chairty Event
15 Players Per Team

Chicago, IL

#90 Oct 14, 2012
Because most of the good coaches left due to Rob, the senior division has only 6 teams with 15 players on each team. WTF! Take off 2 players each team and form another team (6 teams with 13 and 1 with 12), but they couldn't find a coach. So his behavior has directly impacted the enjoyment of the kids. No kid nor parent wants 15 players on each team. That is a joke.
Chief

Chicago, IL

#91 Oct 15, 2012
15 Players Per Team wrote:
Because most of the good coaches left due to Rob, the senior division has only 6 teams with 15 players on each team. WTF! Take off 2 players each team and form another team (6 teams with 13 and 1 with 12), but they couldn't find a coach. So his behavior has directly impacted the enjoyment of the kids. No kid nor parent wants 15 players on each team. That is a joke.
shut up before i shoot you
proud swbh coach

Chicago, IL

#92 Oct 15, 2012
Not only was I there I was on the coaches team the incident has been blown way out of proportion yes rob put his,hands on the man but why did gapski feel the need to step between two grown men arguing? Because he has a personal vendetta against rob steming from an incident over a year ago havin to do with gapksis son and johnson s neither rob or gapaki should have been on,the bench.,the idea he was our coach was laughable we called our own line changes and that was the only game he was on the bench for.
Concerned Hockey Parent

Oak Forest, IL

#93 Oct 15, 2012
I believe everyone has a right to their freedom of speech. But this forum has gotten way out of hand. Innocent people are being named on here, that no-one has a right to drag into this, except for themselves.
I believe everyone has said their peace. Rob's an idiot and we all get that. But move on and stop dragging other peoples name through the mud!!!!
UR A JOKE

Midlothian, IL

#95 Oct 15, 2012
Proud coach what color is your lipstick cause im sure it will match the lip marks on Robs arse. Gapski was on the bench because Matt Pyznarski and JACK Pyznarski asked him to be. So you saying he didnt belong on the bench makes no sense except your trying to make it right what Rob did. I suppose you agree with what he did with the kids ages in the tournament? if that makes you a proud southwest ball hockey coach then you are an idiot. I dont know any body on the coaches bench that would say what you did. Unless you are one of his trustees that protect the loser and that can only be one person " I had a dream" and i highly doubt this is him. Sounds like his punk son again trying to make light of what daddy did. Lose the loser he doesnt belong in the league at all. and neither do you!!! Pucker up Robs got his pants down again.
Banished X

Worth, IL

#96 Oct 15, 2012
Well said Hockey Mom..........Seems you have seen the shenanigans there in the past and you couldn't have hit the nail squarer on the head in saying he is doing a fine job all on his own.....reminds me of the saying if it walk like a duck and talks like a duck.......it must be a duck fits this to a T one of these days this ego will write checks he can't cash
hockey mom wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't start the league. The father,Ray was a co-founder and now Rob decides everything! There is no true election of the board. Everyone is appointed by Rob P. People that will do what he says. If you disagree or don't play by his rules,you are banished!
Did anyone ever get a balance sheet on this not for profit organization? Has there ever been open elections? They have some kind of a forum for elections but the "board" has the final say on who gets the positions.Ever wonder how much of the concession stand money gets reported? Hmmm, maybe time for an audit.
Have you ever wondered driving by late at night when nobody is at the rink whose paying the electric bill for all those bright lights? Well, I like to say thank you to the tax payers of Worth township for thier donation to this league.
This league can be a lot of fun for the kids unfortuately it is run by a tyrant who has chased many good people away! People that donated a lot of time have left or been forced out by Rob P.
Nobody is trying to destroy "his" league , he's doing a good enough job on his own!
Rob, stop bullying people and knock off the macho B.S.!!
slapshot

Melrose Park, IL

#97 Oct 16, 2012
proud swbh coach wrote:
Not only was I there I was on the coaches team the incident has been blown way out of proportion yes rob put his,hands on the man but why did gapski feel the need to step between two grown men arguing? Because he has a personal vendetta against rob steming from an incident over a year ago havin to do with gapksis son and johnson s neither rob or gapaki should have been on,the bench.,the idea he was our coach was laughable we called our own line changes and that was the only game he was on the bench for.
Maybe he felt the need to play peacemaker because the head peacekeeper in charge was about to go to blows with a guy for getting chippy with the punk son of his...I agree he shouldnt have been on the bench only because there was barely any room for him but he was invited by Robs brother and several coaches...Rob is the only one with the vendetta...he tried to throw his weight around and it backfired
Enjoying with coffee

Park Ridge, IL

#98 Oct 17, 2012
Its funny reading this stuff, it doesn't take long to figure out who everyone is. Chief, Proud SWBL Coach, Embarrassed Coach, Concerned Hockey Parent and UR A JOKE and slaphot. I could name names but I'll leave that alone.

First, this site is harmless, so neither side should worry too much. There is a collective group of 10 people reading this site several times a day. Its like being in a room with Obama and Romney supporters after a debate and deciding who won the debate.

Second, it was mentioned that people supplied media outlets with information, etc. let that run its course. If nothing comes of it, then nobody cares and move on.

Third, once your kids reach high school, ball hockey is like the chicken pox, its over and you never need to worry about it again.

Fourth, keep this going, it's entertaining; however, no penalties - keep it clean.
Proud Tool

Alsip, IL

#99 Oct 17, 2012
So this proud coach see's Rob chocking another man and he questions why Mr. Gapski tried to get between them??? What a tool, LOL!!! Must be one of those duly elected board members that wrote that!
slapshot

Melrose Park, IL

#100 Oct 18, 2012
You enjoy your coffee and drink the kool aid too you have no clue...
KIDS

Batavia, IL

#101 Oct 18, 2012
I have been reading this since the beginning, i wasnt there, and I still dont know who Rob went after or why. Other then Gapski trying to break this up, who else was involved and what triggered this whole thing.
Nothing will change

Round Lake, IL

#102 Oct 18, 2012
Nothing is going to change for two big reasons. 1) As so many posters have already pointed out, the board is a rubber stamp will the allusion of democracy. If they ever tried to get rid of the "president" he would just fire the whole board and replace them with more cronies. 2) While this brand of hockey is huge in Pennsylvania, New Jersy and Masschusetts. It virtually unknown outside our little enclave of the Ridge/Worth area. This is no place to turn to. Illinois Dek Hockey ceased operations after 2005, and they never were a real threat to SWBH, they didn't have the money or the political backing SWBH has. That's why the "president" always told people "if you don't like it, leave" Maybe if there was some competition like a Hickory Hills Ball Hockey league or a Palos league, the "president" would have to change his attitude when everybody left. Until then people will do what I and others did for years, "HELD YOUR NOSE AND SIGNED YOUR KID UP ANYWAY"
Be careful

New Lenox, IL

#104 Oct 19, 2012
Nothing will change

Chicago, IL

#105 Oct 19, 2012
Sorry for the type "O" Should have read "There is no place to turn to" But here's an idea, if someone wins the lottery, think about starting a new ball hockey league!!!
Southtown delivery

Midlothian, IL

#106 Oct 20, 2012
Page 3 Saturday late edition.
coach Q

Palos Hills, IL

#107 Oct 20, 2012
I think readers of this blog will find page 8 of Sunday's Southtown Star very interesting!! And remember,be careful!!
Bob

Palos Hills, IL

#108 Oct 20, 2012
Happy sweetest day all you hockey moms
theresa

Chicago, IL

#109 Oct 21, 2012
you don't even know half of the story
Winner

Blue Island, IL

#110 Oct 21, 2012
Pyznarski should be fired. The Alsip Police should have tasered the fat SOB
BearsFan

Chicago, IL

#112 Oct 21, 2012
Regardless of whether or not he was suppose to be there or not, he is a police chief and has a responsibilty to the kids there to not act like that. What a role model. Nice example setting chief!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 hr Grey Ghost 1,482,302
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Well Well 234,313
2017 Alsip Municipal Election 6 hr No Pat Kitching 25
Cong. John Lewis is a worthless black dem. hack... 8 hr Well Well 12
Our Lady of the Ridge School Closing 8 hr Blame Game 20
who GEORGE SCHLEYER? (May '12) Thu Bro In Law 67
Where is Sally? Jan 19 FaceIt 8

Chicago Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Ridge Mortgages