Sharpattack

Gilman, IL

#68 Oct 10, 2012
What is your name? Hypocrite.
Sharpattack

Gilman, IL

#70 Oct 10, 2012
A hockey parent wrote:
I wonder how many of you are willing to share your real names on here - perhaps than both sides of the story could be shared with you but instead you come on and continue to just post the same stuff under different names.
Funny you say that but don't post your real name. Glass houses!!
slapshot

Chicago, IL

#71 Oct 10, 2012
A hockey parent wrote:
I wonder how many of you are willing to share your real names on here - perhaps than both sides of the story could be shared with you but instead you come on and continue to just post the same stuff under differpent names.
Unfortunately we still live in a world that bullys can get away with reprisals and there are still blacklists and it just so happens we can be free of that by posting under psuedoyms just as you have done...
slapshot

Chicago, IL

#72 Oct 10, 2012
A hockey parent wrote:
I wonder how many of you are willing to share your real names on here - perhaps than both sides of the story could be shared with you but instead you come on and continue to just post the same stuff under different names.
Where's your name brave soul???
Johnson

United States

#73 Oct 10, 2012
It seems the common mistake made by the leaders of Southwest Ball Hockey is their inability to address the issue at hand and their frail attempt to deflect. Whether or not a person posts their name on this site or any site for that matter is irrelevant to the issue at hand. The issue is whether a person that leaves a spectator area, goes to the bench while a game is in progress, and attacks a coach, deserves to be banned from the league (let alone criminal charges).
Mahoney

Chicago, IL

#74 Oct 10, 2012
Down with the Clown wrote:
Hmmm Truth where is the mention of him changing kids ages funny you make no mention of that. And there was more than 20 kids there. But lets just say there was 20 kids was it ok for them to witness what he did. I saw the mans neck he was attacked. And if it wasn't for Robs brother begging the victim not to have him arrested he was going to get arrested. There is no doubt about it. What does it matter if its a minute or 30 second altercation people get killed in less time. Sorry Debbie i mean Truth nice try trying to blame the victim . Rob had NO BUSINESS on the coaches bench. Be careful what you wish for with the video. Because the States Attorneys office is going to LOVE IT.
He moron, I doubt the states attorney will give a rats ass about video from a stupid shoving match. The so called victim shook hands and declined to pursue the matter, CASE CLOSED!!!!
Mahoney

Chicago, IL

#75 Oct 10, 2012
Johnson wrote:
Unfortunately, what needs to happen is that the Alsip police officer that responded to the location should be suspended. The Cook County State Attorneyís office must open an investigation. How does a guy who leaves the spectator area (not part of the game), run to the bench and begins to choke a man on the bench? Cover up. The outcome of the Police Chief is minor; the bigger issue is how Alsip Police covered the incident up. That Alsip Police Officer should be suspended.
You sir, are an idiot! Wy should the officer be suspended? The so called victim declined to pursue charges and shook Rob's hand. There can be no arrest without a complaint. Stop being biased.
Godsmacked

Midlothian, IL

#76 Oct 10, 2012
Mahoney good name for a dummy. How fitting. Shaking hands doesn't mean squat the victim here has up to 1 year to file a complaint. Especially if his neck or his back is messed up. This isnt the old west anymore where shaking hands meant everything is over. Video or no video there were a ton of witnesses that saw what he did. Wasn't a pushing match. Rob choked the guy and then said he was gonna kick the Chicago Policeman's f- ing ass. You can try and candy coat it with what you want but the fish aint biting. As far as the Alsip pd cop being suspended. the only question i have is why he left the witnesses statements off the report. It does seem a little fishy. But it really doesnt matter because the witnesses can still tell their story's when subpoenaed. And we all know police depts try and cover for each other. What i find amusing is i didnt see one of his Ridge officers standing by his side when it all was going on or after it was over. I'm sure they cant stand his arrogant, Iím better than you attitude. Cant say i blame them. I heard one of the other guys who played in the tournament and happened to be a cop say thank God he isn't our chief. Amen to that. Iíll second that remark.
coach Q

Palos Hills, IL

#77 Oct 11, 2012
I think the reason he likes to choke people is because when he coached even with stacked teams he couldnt win the big game! when it came down to it coach rob always CHOKED!!!
Tony O

Wheaton, IL

#78 Oct 11, 2012
Godsmacked wrote:
Mahoney good name for a dummy. How fitting. Shaking hands doesn't mean squat the victim here has up to 1 year to file a complaint. Especially if his neck or his back is messed up. This isnt the old west anymore where shaking hands meant everything is over. Video or no video there were a ton of witnesses that saw what he did. Wasn't a pushing match. Rob choked the guy and then said he was gonna kick the Chicago Policeman's f- ing ass. You can try and candy coat it with what you want but the fish aint biting. As far as the Alsip pd cop being suspended. the only question i have is why he left the witnesses statements off the report. It does seem a little fishy. But it really doesnt matter because the witnesses can still tell their story's when subpoenaed. And we all know police depts try and cover for each other. What i find amusing is i didnt see one of his Ridge officers standing by his side when it all was going on or after it was over. I'm sure they cant stand his arrogant, Iím better than you attitude. Cant say i blame them. I heard one of the other guys who played in the tournament and happened to be a cop say thank God he isn't our chief. Amen to that. Iíll second that remark.
So a cop choked another cop? Carry on. I love it. Blue wall of tax vampire idiots.. Watch your pensions pals. Who won the game anyway?
Godsmacked

Chicago, IL

#79 Oct 12, 2012
No a police chief choked a citizen.
Zamboni

United States

#80 Oct 12, 2012
Anyone hear what went down at the board meeting the other night? I heard a bunch of coaches quit.
Sharpattack

Chicago, IL

#81 Oct 12, 2012
Sad to see good people leave a KID's league because adults can't behave. The resolution should be based on the kids who play in the league and what is good for them. If this league falls apart because pitbull mom & dad can't let their grown son be his own man & deal with his own BAD behavior (same behavior since he played in the league), they should be ashamed of themselves. Hurt MANY for one who is truly indefensible. They should do what we all know is the right thing, but surely they won't.
Board Meeting

Chicago, IL

#82 Oct 12, 2012
It terms of resolving the issue, nothing happened. To be honest, most on the board do not know what to do or feel that there is little they can do. If changes are going to be occur, then it must come from outside the league (board / trustees). Please do not take t the wrong way, most on the board would prefer certain changes. People want to move in the right direction. I know complaints have be filed with the Attorney General's office to investigate the Not-For Profit status and someone sent the sports illustrated article, past complaints/issues and video to the media. We'll see. The easy solution would have been for him to step down and have a current board member run it. I do not believe all this outside attention is good for the league or the kids.
Sharpattack

Chicago, IL

#83 Oct 12, 2012
Board Meeting wrote:
It terms of resolving the issue, nothing happened. To be honest, most on the board do not know what to do or feel that there is little they can do. If changes are going to be occur, then it must come from outside the league (board / trustees). Please do not take t the wrong way, most on the board would prefer certain changes. People want to move in the right direction. I know complaints have be filed with the Attorney General's office to investigate the Not-For Profit status and someone sent the sports illustrated article, past complaints/issues and video to the media. We'll see. The easy solution would have been for him to step down and have a current board member run it. I do not believe all this outside attention is good for the league or the kids.
Well said.
Ridge Dude

Chicago Ridge, IL

#84 Oct 12, 2012
Deputy Dolittle wrote:
What relevance? He assaulted and battered someone. Is he above the law? What he did is an actual felony due to being a public official. Thats what relevance it has. And he did it in front of a good 150 people a lot of them children. So what nobody is supposed to say anything. Lets just turn our heads and pretend it didn't happen? Come on get real. Get your head out of his butt and maybe you could see the light. You act like I have something to gain here. I just want to protect the kids of the league and residents of Chicago Ridge from a person who shouldn't hold either positions due to his being unstable and his anger issues, He definitely shouldn't be allowed to carry a weapon. Annoying one Out!!
Hey DoDo Little, so sad for you. No matter what you say or what you do Rob will remain Chief, still carry a BIG gun, and not have to worry or be concerned about this incident. WHy you ask? Because yahoo's like you give him job security.
I know

Chicago, IL

#85 Oct 12, 2012
Anybody who has spent at least one season there and has half a brain knows that the board is a complete joke. Rob has complete and final say on everything, period. Rob is just hoping that this blows over like the Penn Hills scandal
Out Em

Aurora, IL

#86 Oct 12, 2012
Chicago Ridge will Vote Everyone OUT of Office
UR A JOKE

Midlothian, IL

#87 Oct 13, 2012
Ridge guy you are as my name says. You must be Robs punk son. And what you say makes no sense. Obviously your dad didnt choke you enough when you were a little punk. Instead he kept it all pent up and took it out on a innocent coach. A BIG GUN haha last time he actually.saw and was able to unholster it was many years ago. Obviously Chicago Ridge doesnt have a physical agility test for Chiefs. And a hot dog eating contest doesnt count.
Too bad

Chicago, IL

#88 Oct 13, 2012
Years ago after the Penn Hills scandal, a group of parents left SWBH and started Illinois Dek Hockey on 123rd St. in Alsip. They did the best they could and lasted about 8 or 9 years, too bad they got shut down on a false rumor that their league was closing down. People left in droves. But at least the people who started it moved on and left it to the parents of the younger kids coming up, they didn't act like jerks saying "Its our league, we started it, were not giving it up" Too bad Illinois Dek is long gone, I'd suspect that they would have alot of new kids this winter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min FastandFurious 189,631
Justice for Carlos Salgado (Jun '11) 50 min justice for what 75
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,232,042
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr red and right 53,456
what happen to all the outrage 10 hr Full of Yourself 6
Keep on trucking Ed 19 hr Agree 66
chief balderman doing great (Feb '11) May 20 uncle chuckle 17
More from around the web

Chicago Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]