Is thier illegal Gambling Going On at...

Is thier illegal Gambling Going On at Groves Bar?

Created by Bush on Mar 27, 2009

671 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

Resident

Montgomery, IL

#62 Sep 5, 2009
uh oh dont drop it wrote:
is that why the states attorney is investigating you and your low life theif friends because your winners?? you decide shit!!!! your only decision should be what scent your soap on a rope will be!
Wow! You really have a grudge with the family. A good decent family that has done you no harm. Politics are what they are. I'm going to guess there are MAYBE 6 regular posters on this board. I found out about this from one of my kids so I think it might be some of his friends posting also.
I spent or should I say wasted 10 minutes of my time reading some of the posts. What a waste of time on my part.
The only valuable info was concerning VanWitz.
Calling each other losers? You're all a bunch of losers.
whatever

Palos Hills, IL

#63 Sep 5, 2009
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You really have a grudge with the family. A good decent family that has done you no harm. Politics are what they are. I'm going to guess there are MAYBE 6 regular posters on this board. I found out about this from one of my kids so I think it might be some of his friends posting also.
I spent or should I say wasted 10 minutes of my time reading some of the posts. What a waste of time on my part.
Thank you for sharing.
Trapped in The Closet

Las Vegas, NV

#64 Sep 5, 2009
So what's going on at The Grove tonight Eddie ?
welcome to the club

Palos Hills, IL

#65 Sep 5, 2009
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
So, since you read it and you posted here would that make you one of us losers? Welcome, all is welcome
Fast Eddie

Montgomery, IL

#66 Sep 5, 2009
Trapped in The Closet wrote:
So what's going on at The Grove tonight Eddie ?
I really don't know Ed ucated but the bar down the street is having live entertainment with some of your friends performing!
"Trapped in the Closet" will be doing a huchee kuchee dance for Rickie(I'm not fat just big boned) L.
The famous female impersonator, "Uh oh Dont Drop It" cancelled when he/she found out Ed ucated in stark reality dancers know as the "Whatever's" stole the new show.
Right up your alley!
Question

Oak Lawn, IL

#67 Sep 5, 2009
I have enjoyed the reading also (don't know why) Just wondering why after the main question was answered about illegal gambling why this forum had anything posted in it. Seems like an easy question to answer and then move on.
illinois is broke

Palos Hills, IL

#68 Sep 5, 2009
364 yes and 20 no. The 20 no are most likely employees or close friends, relatives or both. Post #9 and #20 says it all. Why should the State of Ill. have gambling and non smoking laws if, they don't apply to a village trustee? I think both should be allowed in a Bar. It's a Bar, but it is illegal and that is the law. Many other bars and restaurants have loss business because of the no smoking law. I think the State should allow both, in Bars which brings in more sales tax, liquor tax, business and jobs. If an adult or a Vet wants to drink smoke and gamble in a Bar, they should be able to. They aren't hurting anyone. But its the law.
Eddie s Closet

Las Vegas, NV

#69 Sep 5, 2009
So Eddie, what's your favorite item on the menu at The Grove?
Go To Boystown

Las Vegas, NV

#70 Sep 5, 2009
Fast Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't know Ed ucated but the bar down the street is having live entertainment with some of your friends performing!
"Trapped in the Closet" will be doing a huchee kuchee dance for Rickie(I'm not fat just big boned) L.
The famous female impersonator, "Uh oh Dont Drop It" cancelled when he/she found out Ed ucated in stark reality dancers know as the "Whatever's" stole the new show.
Right up your alley!
Very weak comeback.
Way too obvious.
Your reply indicates that you have had these fantasies for many decades. Very disturbing.
Stark Education

Montgomery, IL

#71 Sep 6, 2009
Go To Boystown wrote:
<quoted text>
Very weak comeback.
Way too obvious.
Your reply indicates that you have had these fantasies for many decades. Very disturbing.
Let me Ed ucate you in the stark reality of politics..........ah forget. You never learn and always loose!
the real john atko

Addison, IL

#72 Feb 21, 2010
keep going through the loopholes they left open you did nothing wrong good luck
Village Watch

Oak Lawn, IL

#73 Feb 21, 2010
Oh please. Groves are as crooked as they come. No wonder the big Al's clan sticks up for them. Hey, that $100 go far you got for the whit convertable? Kept you high for the night Im sure!!
Lady Evil

Chicago, IL

#74 Feb 21, 2010
I won $600 there today
Whatever

Oak Lawn, IL

#75 Feb 21, 2010
Good for you Debbi. Maybe thats why you've been up for DAYS!!!
Brad

Chicago, IL

#76 Feb 21, 2010
Whatever wrote:
Good for you Debbi. Maybe thats why you've been up for DAYS!!!
No it was Tina
Whatever

Oak Lawn, IL

#77 Feb 21, 2010
Not what I heard. Oh yeah, John won, Deb just took it from him!!
Smoke Free

Oak Lawn, IL

#78 Feb 21, 2010
I hear you can smoke in the Grove too. Is that fair when all other places cannot let you do so? WHy are they so special. Can we say politics?? Place should close like Big Al's. Maybe not, they need to keep their clientel there n no where else!!
Billy

Chicago, IL

#79 Feb 26, 2013
All this just makes me want to smoke and get drunkm
Grove Bar

Chicago, IL

#80 Feb 26, 2013
I heard that the Village Board voted to allow Brad Grove's bar to stay open later. What time are they open till? Do we have more crime now? Are the roads less safe now? Well I suppose it doesn't matter as long as Brad Grove is making more money.
Martini

Chicago, IL

#81 Feb 26, 2013
Grove Bar wrote:
I heard that the Village Board voted to allow Brad Grove's bar to stay open later. What time are they open till? Do we have more crime now? Are the roads less safe now? Well I suppose it doesn't matter as long as Brad Grove is making more money.
AMEN to that. Now I can drink til my hearts content. And smoke too...You sound jealous...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Julia 1,601,190
Public Hearing on the water rate increase 32 min Blueislandfan 35
dead in a freezer in a freaking hotel man. i sw... 34 min Hitler 24
kenneka jenkins needs justice! 37 min Hitler 3
John Kasparek New City Auditor Addresses City C... (Oct '15) 39 min Blueislandfan 66
Village Hall Painted 47 min Trumbull 37
Whatever became of Vida? 53 min Still in Area 9

Chicago Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Ridge Mortgages