Who Will the Mayor dump in the next V...

Who Will the Mayor dump in the next Village election?

Created by billablehours on Jul 19, 2012

1,061 votes

Click on an option to vote

J. Lind

M.Davies

B. Quintos

D. Badon

B. Grove

J. Saunoris

C. Tokar

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Homeowner

Rogers, MN

#21 Sep 2, 2012
We believe that public officials must be held to a higher standard of conduct than the average citizen.
Politics is not just getting elected -- governing is a lot more important than getting elected.
The nature and authority of elected office demand that a village trustee avoid illegal or improper behavior.
Not just because it is illegal or improper, but also because they might damage the public’s perception and confidence of the village and their effectiveness in dispensing policy.
Lind Enemies

Evergreen Park, IL

#22 Sep 6, 2012
Jack Lind is NOT going to be on the ballot so he can't be dumped. Why are you people voting to dump him?
This is not about him having a GED or being a goof.Even though he has more enemies now, he is not on the 2013 ballot.
Lets stick to the question. Who will the Mayor dump? It's gonna be GROVE
PratlEte GO Waynes World

Evergreen Park, IL

#23 Sep 6, 2012
Lind Enemies wrote:
Jack Lind is NOT going to be on the ballot so he can't be dumped. Why are you people voting to dump him?
This is not about him having a GED or being a goof.Even though he has more enemies now, he is not on the 2013 ballot.
Ok Eddie, it's time to stand up and be counted. What? You're already standing? Sorry. What? You're slipping off Fred's shoulders!!!!!!!!!!
Payola

Chicago, IL

#24 Sep 7, 2012
Have any of the Trustees been compensated for the Ridgefest even though it was a Fiasco?
FlunkyFan

Tinley Park, IL

#25 Sep 8, 2012
Lind Enemies wrote:
Like the other guys keep saying governing is a lot more important than getting elected. Jack's story is very interesting but lets hope he can take Brad when the smoke klears. Can he control the chaos here. Gene could but who is dumping who?

Overheard

Tinley Park, IL

#26 Sep 9, 2012
From the Village Board Room: "I'm sorry...did my back hurt your knife? I didn't know we became Oak Lawn since the last meeting."
Ridge It Real Good

Chicago, IL

#27 Sep 22, 2012
Anyone who would be a pension LIABILITY
Bye Bye Love

Palos Hills, IL

#28 Sep 22, 2012
With the Balderman mess, all will depart!
Dump

Aurora, IL

#29 Sep 25, 2012
Dump Jack Lind he is a Triple Dipping Ged Political Hack. Ridge Fest Thug that cost the tax payers Big Money
Vote em out

United States

#30 Sep 25, 2012
Vote The All OUT in April 2013
Poker machine guy

Wheaton, IL

#31 Sep 25, 2012
FlunkyFan wrote:
<quoted text>Like the other guys keep saying governing is a lot more important than getting elected. Jack's story is very interesting but lets hope he can take Brad when the smoke klears. Can he control the chaos here. Gene could but who is dumping who?
Dumber than usual but thanks for this ;)
Why

United States

#32 Sep 29, 2012
Why do so many people Hate Jack Lind? Could it be that they resent the fact that he got a sweetheart Pension Payout that cost the Village So much that they could not afford to give the Chicago Ridge tax payers a Rebate?
Blondy2482

Chicago, IL

#33 Oct 3, 2012
How did Master Jack overtake Big Bad Brad? MJ won't be running for reelection except for his Township seat. Does that mean Big Bad Brad is such a loser that he would lose to somebody not actually in the election. They are not really the best and the brightest our Village has to offer but they are both dying to be in charge of it. Personally if there was ever an election between Big Bad Brad and Master Jack I would either vote for "None of the Above", Not vote and pray that nobody else voted either, or call Kagan for their sign. Come to think of it I might call Kagan anyway. Manteno is nice. And far.
Amuck

Tinley Park, IL

#34 Oct 5, 2012
These people chose to become elected officials for helping themselves at their neighbors expense. I bet the majority of the employees have some kind of political connection to jump on the government easy train.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Cheech the Conser... 1,432,719
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Jacques in Ottawa 225,363
lawnmowingonline is horrible ........... Beware! (Jan '16) 1 hr LawnMowingOnline 2
Kids hit by police suv 1 hr Mom 83
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IB DaMann 61,483
Don't wanna beat a dead horse.........BUT......... 2 hr WickedWitchAMERICA 29
News Teachers' union overwhelmingly votes to authori... 2 hr former democrat 1

Chicago Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Ridge Mortgages