Next Last
Friend

Chicago, IL

#1 May 7, 2012
George it is time It Is Time!
joey

Chicago, IL

#2 May 7, 2012
George would be a great Mayor. He is a baker and knows how to raise the dough.
George who question mark

Chicago Ridge, IL

#3 May 7, 2012
joey wrote:
George would be a great Mayor. He is a baker and knows how to raise the dough.
Humor me please. I think I know most if not all the town politicians and major/minor players. I know enough to know that Moody is in a strange place but WHO IS SCHLEYER?
joey

Chicago, IL

#4 May 7, 2012
George ran for Mayor in 2001 and almost beat Gene. He has a really nice house and family.
jill

Palos Heights, IL

#5 May 7, 2012
I support George.
joey

Chicago, IL

#6 May 7, 2012
George is a loyal to his friends. Top notch candidate ready to lead this village.
Joey Boy

Chicago Ridge, IL

#7 May 8, 2012
joey wrote:
George ran for Mayor in 2001 and almost beat Gene. He has a really nice house and family.
He almost beat Gene? Really? Do you remember the vote totals or did that escape you?
That's like saying Badon almost beat him!
joey

Chicago, IL

#8 May 8, 2012
George is a true gentleman and will be embrassed by the voters who want honest change.
Friend

Chicago, IL

#9 May 8, 2012
George as you can see alot of us would love to see you get this town back on track.
Georgie Fan

Chicago Ridge, IL

#10 May 8, 2012
Friend wrote:
George as you can see alot of us would love to see you get this town back on track.
Ya Georgie BOY, a lot of us....on Topix. Don't worry about the fact that nobody remembers you. And your biggest complaint during your failed and dimwitted attempt against Gene? I'm broke! I got to spend my own money? Please help me with funds for my election! What? Nobody?!?!
Hey ThereGeorgieGirl

Chicago Ridge, IL

#11 May 8, 2012
joey wrote:
George is a true gentleman and will be embrassed by the voters who want honest change.
Is he a butcher, baker or candlesick maker? Last time he ran he was so embrassed by how few voters actually wanted change that he lost his pants!
Hey ThereGeorgieGirl

Chicago Ridge, IL

#12 May 8, 2012
I remember when he was going around saying he was going to be the "Draagon Schleyer" and Gene was going to be toast. Not only did Georgie loose his pants they caught on fire!
"Ohh,Ohh, Ohhh that Smarts!!"
Jill Jockstrap

Chicago Ridge, IL

#13 May 8, 2012
jill wrote:
I support George.
My name is Jill Jockstrap and I suppport George!
Crooks

Washington, DC

#14 May 8, 2012
My name is Pete Pension Swindle and I support the performance party.
nabor

Chicago, IL

#15 May 8, 2012
I remember when George came to my door in 2001 wanting my vote. He talked about whaat he wanted to do as Mayor. I was impressed then and will vote for him again. George, this village needs you. Save us from Brad Grove, Save us from Bruce Quintos. Run for Mayor!
Joey Boy

Chicago Ridge, IL

#16 May 9, 2012
nabor wrote:
I remember when George came to my door in 2001 wanting my vote. He talked about whaat he wanted to do as Mayor. I was impressed then and will vote for him again. George, this village needs you. Save us from Brad Grove, Save us from Bruce Quintos. Run for Mayor!
Are Jim Nabor the guy who married Rock Hudson? Well how you doing Gomer!
Save Us

Chicago, IL

#17 May 9, 2012
George we turn to you to save us from people like Joey Boy. The future of our town is in your hands. We want you to shake and bake these politicians.
George

Chicago Ridge, IL

#18 May 9, 2012
Costs too much, you idiots can only talk. Nobody helped with time and/or money. I was a lost little sheep against the Gene Machine.
I am no longer the "Dragon Slayer" I am now only "George the donut maker".
If only Wayne's World would help then maybe........
citizen

Oak Lawn, IL

#19 May 11, 2012

gene is old and feeble, so

soon we will be running a nursing home at the
village hall.I just hope who ever gets in
removes his memory from this town. for f sake
he named the whole dam town after himself or his family. what a whine bag. remember when he was told no about naming something in this town after his self, and cried until the board just gave him his way. the old gas bag needs too go. time for some fresh ideas here. maybe george is what we need? for all you posters on here knocking george about using his own money at least we know he is honest and one of the ordinary towns people, you know one of us peeons like gene thinks of everyone in this town except his cronnies.
get over yourselves, gene needs to retire
and embrace old age as if he has a choice no one ever grows younger.
GEORGE SHOULD RUN AGAIN, AND YES GEORGE DID PRETTY GOOD FOR A NOBODY.
Senior citizen

Chicago Ridge, IL

#20 May 11, 2012
citizen wrote:
gene is old and feeble, so
soon we will be running a nursing home at the
village hall.I just hope who ever gets in
removes his memory from this town. for f sake
he named the whole dam town after himself or his family. what a whine bag. remember when he was told no about naming something in this town after his self, and cried until the board just gave him his way. the old gas bag needs too go. time for some fresh ideas here. maybe george is what we need? for all you posters on here knocking george about using his own money at least we know he is honest and one of the ordinary towns people, you know one of us peeons like gene thinks of everyone in this town except his cronnies.
get over yourselves, gene needs to retire
and embrace old age as if he has a choice no one ever grows younger.
GEORGE SHOULD RUN AGAIN, AND YES GEORGE DID PRETTY GOOD FOR A NOBODY.
Mighty big words for a one eyed fat man!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min No Surprize 1,101,358
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,521
Thanks BI Independent Party 21 min Bankruptcy Trial 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min edogxxx 97,949
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Bill Braske 49,492
Chicago Ridge Village Board 2015 6 hr Artful Dodger 50
RR track closing 8 hr The 111th Street ... 1
•••
•••
Chicago Ridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Ridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••