Since: Feb 12

Palos Heights, IL

#1 Mar 16, 2012
I've been seeing cops out on patrol in their cars way more than usual the last couple weeks. Morning, noon, and night. Anything unusual going on?
Bellyache

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 16, 2012
The 111th Street Possum wrote:
I've been seeing cops out on patrol in their cars way more than usual the last couple weeks. Morning, noon, and night. Anything unusual going on?
Yes they are out there looking for vermin. Dean and Jake are a little red neck.
cr homeowner

Oak Lawn, IL

#3 Mar 18, 2012
It's about time. We need a police presence in the ridge.
Clint

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 19, 2012
they are looking for the plastic bag mans bike
serpico

Sugar Grove, IL

#5 Mar 24, 2012
Hey,great to see the police out. I think they all stopped cheating on their wives or got caught.
Happy Resident

Oak Lawn, IL

#6 Apr 3, 2012
Yes, it is very nice to see. Was harassed before by kids, one particular extremely tall black kid bout 6'7, 18,still see him and he keeps to himself. Its a neighborhood not a competition of who takes over who. Good to see them out there. Always smile and wave to show appreciation of their efforts.

Since: Feb 12

Oak Lawn, IL

#7 Sep 5, 2012
Heavy popo activity on 111th during the last week. Pulling over speeders, shining lights into Gano's, and having squad car summits in parking lots.
Gas Stop

Chicago, IL

#8 Sep 6, 2012
Heavy popo activity on 111th during the last week. Pulling over speeders, shining lights into Gano's, and having squad car summits in parking lots.
Gano's ??? whats that?
Cog Blog

Evergreen Park, IL

#9 Sep 6, 2012
SUMMIT:
1. top-level diplomatic conference: a meeting between heads of government or other high-ranking officials to discuss a matter of great importance
2. highest point: the highest point or top of something, especially a mountain
3. point of greatest success or intensity: the point or time at which something is at its most successful or intense

WOW! Must have been discussing Wayne "The Bad Boy" Cogenstien?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Ridge Watch channel 9 tonight at 9pm 10 min Evergreen Park Pal 105
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min USAsince1680 1,219,898
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 5,903
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Oak Forest, IL (Dec '11) 1 hr Mary Therese 4
What Does Carmine and Fred Billoto have on Bob ... 1 hr interest 4
fire tokar 1 hr check it out 48
Ask Amy 4-25-15 1 hr Kuuipo 2
More from around the web

Chicago Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE