citizen

Oak Lawn, IL

#1 Jul 4, 2012
again neighbors are partying on their front porch. letting off fireworks, aiming all their fireworks at everyone elses house.
their kids are out there learning this is funny to aim fire works at the homes and cars that get in their way.what makes people think that everyone or anyone gets joy out of their ignorance. party all you want but keep in your own yard. we are partying here in our own backyard. we cooked on the grill, let the kids swim in the pool, and tonight we will be in the backyard finishing our 4th of july celebration.
this is done in our backyard so that we do not bother anyone else. and they do not have too worry about their cars on the street getting messed up from fireworks, this family works all year caring for their lawn and on the 4th every year they play beanbags and horse shoes in their front lawn and destroy it.
charles bronson

United States

#2 Jul 4, 2012
The louder a neighborhood is on the 4th of July the more certain you can be that it is populated by idiots.
Boom

Alsip, IL

#3 Jul 4, 2012
A total waste of $$. A total waste of the Village $$ warning about the Fine.

4$ of July? Most do not even have a Flag flying today.

They are on Food Stamps & Unemployment and pretending they are poor. Free Lunches for the kids.

They don't even know what 4th of July means.

Big bunch of low life, scamming idiots.

Of course they have No jobs tomorrow, cuz they are low lifes! Don't cry about the AC bill next month, when you blew the $$.
Hope you get cut off!
They don't even know what 4th of July means.
ridger

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 11, 2012
Where are the cops ???
Boom

Alsip, IL

#5 Jul 11, 2012
This year i would say i heard more fireworks than previous years. Why is that?
They know we are lacking in a full PD force?
Gyro

Chicago Ridge, IL

#6 Jul 12, 2012
Bull Shit on the full time PD they just
don't give a F***. I have lived here 39 years
& it's always been the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 min Sublime1 101,417
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,347,453
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Russell797 57,310
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 13 min You are dark and ... 8,438
Harassed Again @ Walmart (Jan '12) 23 min Det Harry Callaha... 50
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Coffee Party 207,602
Public hearing and council vote 2 hr BI Must Do Better 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Ridge Mortgages