Disgusted

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 27, 2009
I have known Quintos for years and must say that he should not be a Trustee. The years of abusing steriods have caused brain damage. He is an emotinal wreak and dumb as a box of Rocks.
Steriods

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 28, 2009
He use to needle those steriods into his viens like no ones business. Now he is 60ish still running around pretending that he is 16 blowing on bagpipes and any other pipe he can get his lips around.
Wackco

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 1, 2009
He is 9 cents short of a dime...
Ridge rules

Montgomery, IL

#4 Jul 23, 2009
Hey Haters, Learn to spell before you start bashing other people. Get the log out of your own eye's and get a clue. :(
Go Ridge

Montgomery, IL

#5 Jul 23, 2009
I agree with Ridge rules. People who go around bashing others-means only one thing----JEALOUSY AND INSECURITY. It's a pity...tsk tsk...tsk.
Crooked Creek Vet

United States

#6 Jul 23, 2009
Go Ridge wrote:
I agree with Ridge rules. People who go around bashing others-means only one thing----JEALOUSY AND INSECURITY. It's a pity...tsk tsk...tsk.
You are obviously drunk and stoned and have been up at the Fest since at least noon. Funny to see the Performance Party trying to work an angle.....
southside hitman

United States

#7 Jul 25, 2009
bruce is a great guy..doin a great job
Mrs

Wheaton, IL

#8 Jul 30, 2009
Wow, I cant believe any of this. Bruce is one of the greatest men Ive ever known in my life. Loving, Caring, Devoted, Determined, and he has a great sense of humor...You should really think about his wife and kids before you go around posting stuff like this. South Side Hitman, I agree with you. He is a great man doing a great job. He has many people who aren't fond of him, but quadruple that is the many who love and appreciate him for being the man he is.
Its my life

United States

#9 Jul 31, 2009
Mrs wrote:
Wow, I cant believe any of this. Bruce is one of the greatest men Ive ever known in my life. Loving, Caring, Devoted, Determined, and he has a great sense of humor...You should really think about his wife and kids before you go around posting stuff like this. South Side Hitman, I agree with you. He is a great man doing a great job. He has many people who aren't fond of him, but quadruple that is the many who love and appreciate him for being the man he is.
I strongly agree!!!!
the real john atko

Addison, IL

#10 Feb 21, 2010
Quintos is a great man Thank you for all your help and your band rocks Big als got thrown out sorry youguys wont be able to play there again GooD Luck talk to you before i leave town JohnAtko
Whatever

Oak Lawn, IL

#11 Feb 21, 2010
Yeah ok.Try again??
Billy Cotan

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 21, 2010
is this the same shmoe who was a woods cop and would come to turtlehead and take my beer from me? i think this dude had some serious roid rage
Big Gene

University Park, IL

#13 Feb 23, 2010
Hey! Does anyone remember the time when Bruce and Chuck Tokar got into that drunken brawl at the 99' Ridge Fest? And Bruce ripped off Chuck's rubber hand and was slapping him with it? Good times, damn good times........
i think that

Palos Hills, IL

#14 Feb 23, 2010
you have a big love for hands.
RESIDENT

Oak Lawn, IL

#15 Feb 24, 2010
Disgusted wrote:
I have known Quintos for years and must say that he should not be a Trustee. The years of abusing steriods have caused brain damage. He is an emotinal wreak and dumb as a box of Rocks.
what makes you think he is so bad? he is a trustee you know, did you actuaLLY EXPECT ANYTHING BETTER FROM HIM? THAN WE GET FROM THE OTHERS.BUT HE DOES PLAY THE BAGPIPES VERY WELL, YOU MUST ADMIT THAT, i HEARD HIM PLAY, CODOS TO YOU QUINTOS.
Chuck Bevell

Chicago, IL

#16 Jan 2, 2014
Bruce introduced me to jazz while I was taking guitar lessons from him in the mid-70's at the Wurlitzer in Ford City Shopping Center (long gone). He would be surprised to know, that at 53, I'm continuing to play jazz guitar and singing standards. I was definitely not one of Bruce's more memorable students. Thanks, Bruce.- Chuck Bloomington, IN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,536,430
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 10,713
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Churchlady 240,955
Results Now Party led by Fran Broke Topix 9 hr Taxpayer Second 15
Was Chicago Ridge Election Rigged?? 11 hr Wonder 49
Everyone is replaceable (Oct '14) Sat Bedhead 6
News 2 poodles dropped from 5th floor of Oak Lawn pa... May 24 Poodle poop 7

Chicago Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Ridge Mortgages