What Should You Do If You Think You A...

What Should You Do If You Think You Are the Target of a Criminal Investigation

Posted in the Chicago Ridge Forum

resident

Chicago, IL

#1 May 20, 2010
Some experts think you should remain silent and then get help. What does everybody else think?
Ridger

United States

#2 May 20, 2010
resident wrote:
Some experts think you should remain silent and then get help. What does everybody else think?
If you are innocent, cooperate with the authorities. If you are guilty, get a lawyer.
NutBag

United States

#3 May 20, 2010
I think I would go on topix and ask the experts there?
suitcase

Saint Paul, MN

#4 May 20, 2010
move.
lord sutch

Palos Hills, IL

#5 May 20, 2010
ask debbi or john atko..........
Tina

Chicago, IL

#6 May 21, 2010
Ask Van Witzenberg, didnt she steal like a couple hunerd grand from people who trusted her? Only to drink and gamble it away on the CR Strip (111th)?
Rumor

Chicago, IL

#7 May 24, 2010
Ask julie pratl, wasn't she dragged out of little company of mary hospital in handcuffs and charged with felony theft?
Truth Hurts

Saint Paul, MN

#8 May 24, 2010
Rumor wrote:
Ask julie pratl, wasn't she dragged out of little company of mary hospital in handcuffs and charged with felony theft?
That is not a rumor, its a FACT, and it is only one in a long string of thefts. why do you think the pratls, the biskeys, and even her own family will have nothing to do with her anymore?

Wolf in sheeps clothing if I have ever seen one
Homeowner

Chicago, IL

#9 May 24, 2010
Why would somebody think they were the target of a criminal investigation? I mean wouldn't you know if you were passing bribes, or kiting checks or doing theft? This is a very dumb question. I think you should just stay away from trouble in the first place.
What

Tinley Park, IL

#10 May 24, 2010
Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not a rumor, its a FACT, and it is only one in a long string of thefts. why do you think the pratls, the biskeys, and even her own family will have nothing to do with her anymore?
Wolf in sheeps clothing if I have ever seen one
No Kidding? Facts on Topix? I don't believe it.
FOI

Evanston, IL

#11 May 25, 2010
HA HA if you don't believe topix, why not check with www.cookcountyclerkofcourt.org Lots of interesting facts on there. Its amazing what is public record these days. Or better yet do a simple free background check on one of the many websites that offer them. You might be quite suprised. Everything said on here about Julie Pratl AKA Julie Gertos is 100% FACT. Or leave your checkbook out around her, and watch your as checks start magically start writing themselves!
FOI

Evanston, IL

#12 May 25, 2010
Check Illinois - The Largest Illinois Public Records Database. Simply google "Check Illinois" to find the site, or use this link: http://consumer.public-record.com In order to view case details, they want you to buy the record, but the search is free and the free search shows the type of records that were found for the individual you searched for, such as Felony Arrest Records, Criminal Misdemeanors, hell this site will even show DUI arrests and mortgage info. Interesting...very interesting
Thanks

Saint Paul, MN

#13 May 27, 2010
FOI wrote:
Check Illinois - The Largest Illinois Public Records Database. Simply google "Check Illinois" to find the site, or use this link: http://consumer.public-record.com In order to view case details, they want you to buy the record, but the search is free and the free search shows the type of records that were found for the individual you searched for, such as Felony Arrest Records, Criminal Misdemeanors, hell this site will even show DUI arrests and mortgage info. Interesting...very interesting
wow great site...who knew it was so easy to find that kinda info
Donnie

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 1, 2011
Seems Im wanted in a few counties

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,680,760
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 40 min honeymylove 3,748
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 41 min honeymylove 11,720
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 42 min honeymylove 1,020
Oprah Winfrey Outstanding 1 hr three blocks 4
UN Troops? 1 hr UN Troops Here 4
Noprah 1 hr WhatWouldHarryDO 2

Chicago Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance