Who Would You Support For Mayor Of Ch...

Who Would You Support For Mayor Of Chicago Ridge

Created by Chicago Ridge on Oct 6, 2007

1,610 votes

Click on an option to vote

Gene Siegel

Chuck Tokar

Dan Badden

Don Pratyl

Mike Davies

Brad Grove

Jack Lind

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Resident

Oak Lawn, IL

#1 Oct 7, 2007
Why are there no women candidates on the list? And why the obvious mispellings?
Concerned Resident

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2007
Resident wrote:
Why are there no women candidates on the list? And why the obvious mispellings?
Whoever created this list has something wrong with them. There are other more talented, Village leaders that have been left out, both women and men.
horny harry

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 11, 2007
i don't care who wins . all want is some strip clubs like in the old days
Caution

Skokie, IL

#4 Oct 11, 2007
Please list some of the women and more talented people and I will make a new pole.
Poor Pratl

Tinley Park, IL

#5 Oct 15, 2007
This forum does not represent the majority in Chicago Ridge as a majority voted to replace Pratl for Trustee.
Whatever

Oak Lawn, IL

#6 Oct 15, 2007
Poor Pratl wrote:
This forum does not represent the majority in Chicago Ridge as a majority voted to replace Pratl for Trustee.
Now you are catching on. Opinion polls are about public opinion Right Now. Back at election time things were different and the difference between first and fourth place was not that much. This forum may represent the majority right now because my friend things always change. Even in Chicago Ridge. A couple of weeks ago the only problems we had in the village hall were an absentee mayor, and an absentee clerk, oh and a Police Chief who wants to move to Washington and a trustee moving to Mokena, and now the least healthy board member is one of the youngest. Whatever
Thanks

Tinley Park, IL

#8 Oct 19, 2007
Gene your the best
Whooo

Chicago, IL

#9 Oct 24, 2007
Thanks wrote:
Gene your the best
4 More years
ICE man

Orland Park, IL

#10 Oct 25, 2007
How many times did Mrs. Pratl vote????
Truth

Chicago, IL

#11 Oct 25, 2007
ICE man wrote:
How many times did Mrs. Pratl vote????
89 times
the hole truth

Lemont, IL

#12 Oct 26, 2007
it was all of the pratl's like a pack of rats!!!
You forgot one

Medinah, IL

#13 Oct 26, 2007
Too bad Baldermann can't run. He could be chief/mayor/mayor/congressman
mayors arch

United States

#15 Nov 28, 2007
You forgot one wrote:
Too bad Baldermann can't run. He could be chief/mayor/mayor/congressman
ANYONE EVER ASK BALDERMAN HOW HE BECAME CHIEF OF POLICE IN CHICAGO RIDGE?SOME PEOPLE SAY IT HAD TO DO WITH A LOAN FOR A THEN DIVORCING VILLAGE EMPLOYEE.GOSSIP DOES SPREAD.
muski

Skokie, IL

#16 Nov 29, 2007
mayors arch wrote:
<quoted text> ANYONE EVER ASK BALDERMAN HOW HE BECAME CHIEF OF POLICE IN CHICAGO RIDGE?SOME PEOPLE SAY IT HAD TO DO WITH A LOAN FOR A THEN DIVORCING VILLAGE EMPLOYEE.GOSSIP DOES SPREAD.
Who got divorced? No one is comming to mind.
ridgeman

Oak Lawn, IL

#17 Nov 29, 2007
mayors arch wrote:
<quoted text> ANYONE EVER ASK BALDERMAN HOW HE BECAME CHIEF OF POLICE IN CHICAGO RIDGE?SOME PEOPLE SAY IT HAD TO DO WITH A LOAN FOR A THEN DIVORCING VILLAGE EMPLOYEE.GOSSIP DOES SPREAD.
All you people who where for Davies got exactly what we warned you about. Another mayor yes man.And yes another trustee who agrees with paying our self serving police chief full time for a part time job.How in the hell can he be our police chief ,New Lenox mayor and run for congress.People in Chicago Ridge better wake up.
ridge res

Oak Lawn, IL

#18 Dec 3, 2007
wake up chicago ridge.your town is going down and your mayor is getting rich from it
ridger

Oak Lawn, IL

#19 Dec 11, 2007
Wake up people before its too late!
notsleeping

Hickory Hills, IL

#20 Dec 11, 2007
Anyone else notice that "ridgeman", "ridge res", and "ridger" all seem to have an apparent concern for our sleeping habits? Coincidence?
Get a frickin clue

Oak Lawn, IL

#21 Dec 11, 2007
notsleeping wrote:
Anyone else notice that "ridgeman", "ridge res", and "ridger" all seem to have an apparent concern for our sleeping habits? Coincidence?
Wow..."ridgeman" is quite the genius. Completely fooled me into thinking he/she was three different people...NOT.
ridge res

Oak Lawn, IL

#22 Dec 16, 2007
Wow can't get anything over on you "notsleeping"
You must be a well trained Baldermann guy. I didn't see your name on his campaign contributor list with the rest of the Chicago Ridge detectives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min THE DEVIL 1,277,191
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 50 min Bizzare 8,301
Ed and ( or was it ) Fred? 1 hr Bug off 7
News Doctor disciplined for allegedly chastising Chi... (Jul '09) 1 hr thenose 160
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Joe Balls 196,955
News Arrests made after Two-Month burglary Spree in ... 2 hr fedupcracker 1
Mexican Drugs a Scourge on Blue Island (Mar '14) 2 hr not a person of i... 76
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Ridge Mortgages