whats going on at Vanwitz?
Cottage Sheet Metal

Chicago, IL

#22 Jul 21, 2009
I read in todays Southtown 7-21-09 that the states attorney has opended an investigation and Pam can not be found.Could the end be near ???Or she could be with her buddies at the Grove.LOL LOL
Cottage Cheat Metal

United States

#23 Jul 21, 2009
Could this be true?
New Guy

Chicago, IL

#24 Jul 21, 2009
Whats the connection between her and Cottage Sheet Metal?
1838 ABC

Aurora, IL

#25 Jul 21, 2009
LET'S BE FAIR HERE!!
Pam Van Witzenburg is the bad guy here -- not her husband's family, not Cottage Sheet Metal. What a cheap shot calling it Cottage Cheat Metal. Pam will get what she deserves, but leave the Van Witzenburg family and their good name out of this.
The Watcher

AOL

#26 Jul 21, 2009
Pam's been screwing her husband, in-laws, and countless others for years. It's time she pays her long overdue debt to society. Perhaps she will be allowed conjugal visits in prison, but from whom?
Devin

Elk Grove Village, IL

#27 Jul 21, 2009
yep, screwing her husband, and many others' husbands, too, literally.
Its my life

United States

#28 Jul 21, 2009
1838 ABC wrote:
LET'S BE FAIR HERE!!
Pam Van Witzenburg is the bad guy here -- not her husband's family, not Cottage Sheet Metal. What a cheap shot calling it Cottage Cheat Metal. Pam will get what she deserves, but leave the Van Witzenburg family and their good name out of this.
I have to agree with you. She is a bad seed that took advantage of many good people. Karma is coming back to get her. I'm just waiting to see who else she tries to take down with her!
Ridger7

Palos Hills, IL

#29 Jul 21, 2009
Oh, sorry it was suggested i change my name to R7, the bad news reporter. The birdies tell me she will be flying back into town tomorrow. Tweet .
bouncer

Oak Lawn, IL

#30 Jul 22, 2009
not 1 penny from my commission check yet...instead 2 bounced checks
Jan

Lansing, IL

#31 Jul 22, 2009
Is Vic Jones in trouble?
OMG

Palos Hills, IL

#32 Jul 22, 2009
Jan wrote:
Is Vic Jones in trouble?
If mentioned here, he must be.
Jan

Lansing, IL

#33 Jul 22, 2009
I have not seen him mentioned, but didn't he manage the offices for her and practically do everything?
truth

New Lenox, IL

#34 Jul 22, 2009
The economy doesnt help this whole situation either. She made big mistakes, and shes paying for them. We can leave it at that.
Insider

New Lenox, IL

#35 Jul 22, 2009
You all are nothing but white trash. Get a life- get off tha damn computer and better you cummunity. We all know all u low lifes will be wasted at the CHICAGO RIDGE FEST! See ya there!
wrong is wrong

Palos Hills, IL

#36 Jul 22, 2009
truth wrote:
The economy doesnt help this whole situation either. She made big mistakes, and shes paying for them. We can leave it at that.
Doesn't seem like she has been paying anything lately. Is she back from Indiana yet?
Cottage Fan

Evanston, IL

#37 Jul 22, 2009
I agree with ABC - Pam has screwed the VanWitzenburg family and their good name enough - leave them out of it!
JobHunter

United States

#38 Jul 22, 2009
I'm looking for a job, My qualifications include check fraud, sticky fingers,and an over-all lack of character. Anyone know if Pam is hiring?
Pams covering her tracks

AOL

#39 Jul 22, 2009
Vic and Pam were the scammers there. When Pam knew things were going south Vic got his name out of the business at Vanwitz and Pam stayed clear of the office. She will try and blame others as always. Although she had money to travel and gamble with, even while her sister was dying she couldnt stop partying long enough to come home. What a piece of shit!! Guess drinking and pot will do that to ya, no sense of reality and doing the right thing. She deserves to go to jail for all the money she scammed from others who were just paying their condo fees, etc...that money wasnt meant to prolong a failng business. Pam you cant run a business from the bar...you werent paying attention and deserve to have a diet of bread and water. BYE BYE!!!
TooFunny

Oak Lawn, IL

#40 Jul 22, 2009
JobHunter wrote:
I'm looking for a job, My qualifications include check fraud, sticky fingers,and an over-all lack of character. Anyone know if Pam is hiring?
Julie Pratl, is that you??
Brain

Palos Hills, IL

#41 Jul 22, 2009
brian wrote:
can someone fill me in on why i am so clueless?
Bri..Bri...That's why you got the clueless light bulb. Maybe she is in Indiana with you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,602,228
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr loose cannon 242,622
Improving OUR Community 7 hr Change Is Needed 11
Results Party 13 hr ridger 16
She Gone Fri Must Be 4
Stop the Soda Tax in Cook County Fri Yeah OK 75
Never Criticize Big Slow Ed Sep 17 Moody Effect 10

Chicago Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Ridge Mortgages