3 dead, 8 hurt in shootings since Friday night

May 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WLS-AM Chicago

Three people were killed and eight others were wounded in shootings across Chicago since Friday evening as Memorial Day weekend began.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated May 25, 2013
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 May 25, 2013
keep up the good work negros.

Love to see them blacks killing wounding each other each week.

Black people are just as dumb as muslims who have been killing wounding other muslims for a 1,163 years over who is suni or shite is a leader of this dysfunctional pretend religion.

Love it when them bomb a mosque at prayer time to kill the most muslims, or a market where the big brave warriors kill muslim woman, children and old people while they shop for food.

They should be ashamed to be muslims.

keep up the good work blacks and muslims..........
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#2 May 25, 2013
hey when a negro shoots and kills another negro in Chicago can the dead or wounded negro yell racism??

You can bet al "notso"sharpton and the TV cameras won't covered the death cause its not news when negros kill other negros but fact is no one on the planet surface cares how many negros are shot & killed by other negros.

Keep up the good work shooters. love to see that dead and wounded count going up every week.
AgentJohn

Satellite Provider

#3 May 25, 2013
May their soul rest in peace
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#4 May 25, 2013
AgentJohn wrote:
May their soul rest in peace
Say what?

Muslims and negros don't got souls.

Consider muslims bomb mosque at prayer time, bomb markets while other muslims are shopping for food. That doesn't sound like the actions of a people with souls?.

I think not.

Then consider that blacks have been shooting killing and wounding other blacks in Chicago Detroit for years. does that sound like the action of a people with souls??

Several thousand blacks killed in Chicago in the past 6 years??

Blacks killing black babies over drug deals gone bad . Sounds like the actions of a soulless group of dysfunctional people to me.

Sure glad blacks and muslims are at war with them selves. Keep up the good work guys.

But what do I know about souls. I just work with the empirical evidence at hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River North Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 49,539
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr newpoly 1,910
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Mr Ridgway 3,922
Chicago voters split on luring Obama presidenti... Aug 20 Bring it on home 2
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Aug 20 Weneedchange 147
Did you hear? Aug 10 Only if 4
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Aug 2 nono 6,593
•••
•••
•••

River North Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

River North People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

River North News, Events & Info