Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52049 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45270 Nov 22, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you don't have peer reviewed research that confirms your accusation that sexual orientation is chosen and alterable.
Yes child, everyone here knew that already. There was no need for you to cowardly avoid responding.
What are you talking about

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45271 Nov 22, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean 'choose' idiot? I don't know a lot of people that 'chew' a lifestyle.
life·style
[lahyf-stahyl]
noun
1. the habits, attitudes, tastes, moral standards, economic level, etc., THAT TOGETHER CONSTITUTE the mode of living of an individual or group.
Homosexuality doesn't even qualify as a lifestyle shit for brains.
And just like with your stupid bible, YOU have made the claim, so it's up to you to support it. Provide the peer reviewed research that concludes that sexual orientations are chosen.
Oh, let me guess, this isn't really you, this is someone else using your non registered name!!!! Coward moron.
If being gay isn't a lifestyle what is it then?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45272 Nov 22, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiresome to you? good..Cause I hope to get you to shut that fking bigoted mouth..POS
You are just down right mean and nasty. Evil, evil person.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#45274 Nov 22, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about
Your cowardice.

Location hidden

#45275 Nov 22, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
If being gay isn't a lifestyle what is it then?
A characteristic. Any other completely stupid questions?

Location hidden

#45276 Nov 22, 2013
CDC wrote:
Considered?
How's that putting private citizens pictures on the internet working out for ya?
<quoted text>
It gets you all in a tizzy, so it's working for me just fine.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45277 Nov 22, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just down right mean and nasty. Evil, evil person.
Well Princess, considering that this is coming from a bigoted piece of sh+t that's been posting little poems about 'fudgepacking men' and 'Anally inflicted bigot twirl' and then trying to put a Jesus spin on it, I'll consider it a compliment.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45278 Nov 22, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually couldn't see what it was all this time until I clicked on it..how funny. I can't think of a better person to ridicule on here.

Location hidden

#45279 Nov 22, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually couldn't see what it was all this time until I clicked on it..how funny. I can't think of a better person to ridicule on here.
He always called the labcoat a dress (mostly because he didn't have a clue who the characters were so he naturally assumed it had to do with something gay. So, now he has his own dress!! You know its what he secretly wanted all along!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#45280 Nov 22, 2013
touche'
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#45281 Nov 22, 2013
Ya little beaich!
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
kimary

Saint Louis, MO

#45282 Nov 22, 2013
Kimary either used to have a major drinking problem, or is mentally broken. His Theory of Mind is like that of a young child. It either never developed or it was broken at some point.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45283 Nov 22, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He always called the labcoat a dress (mostly because he didn't have a clue who the characters were so he naturally assumed it had to do with something gay. So, now he has his own dress!! You know its what he secretly wanted all along!
Actually, it's probably not all that secret, at the truck stops.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45284 Nov 22, 2013
CDC wrote:
Ya little beaich!
<quoted text>
Showing your true colors Princess...Now go back to watching the TV and let Mommy have her computer back.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45285 Nov 22, 2013
kimary wrote:
Kimary either used to have a major drinking problem, or is mentally broken. His Theory of Mind is like that of a young child. It either never developed or it was broken at some point.
The proclivities towards a given sexuality are based on a continuum. Flexibility to shift gender preference depends on how extreme this wiring is (or is not) towards a gender.

Let me explain continuum:

On the one extremity of the continuum are the persons evolutionary biology would consider fully healthy. They have all the neural wiring necessary to fully appreciate the cues and ornamentation of the opposite gender.-the heterosexuals.

(Although tenuous at times, I'm going to use the analogy of music preference. Music may not be parallel to sexuality with respect to the number of choices available - there are two gender variants but very many music genres, but this flaw and others are venial in light of making the point of sexual compatibility tangible.)

So let's say the heterosexuals are keen to rock music. You can play classical music as much as you will but these heterosexuals are wired to perfectly appreciate rock. Time will not even permit an "acquired taste" for classical music because their ears are simply the 'round hole' to the classical music's 'square peg.'

Now the defects to evolutionary biology, the homosexuals (defects because evolution hardwires profound instincts towards continuance of the species; the homosexual is defective because his/her behavior guarantees he/she will NOT procreate. It is biologically suicidal thinking against the good of the species) have neural wiring opposite of the naturally intended wiring - a man through defect was given a woman's wiring or vice versa.

In the above analogy the homosexual will be the classical music lover who will always be repelled by rock music (I assure you I didn't purposely ascribe classical music to gay people with any specific intent, but either way). His wiring is just as keenly developed as the heterosexuals wiring. But it's simply directed at the wrong gender.

So let's say on a number line the sexual continuum spans from +10 all the way to -10. In healthy pro-reproductive thinking, a failure safe heterosexual is +10. On the antipode of the continuum is the homosexual, the -10. The levels of these extremes allow for almost no environmental influence.

At the middle between +10 and -10 is "0" point. The middle represents those who have underdeveloped wiring. This underdevelopment leaves their sexual preference ambiguous, thus it's easier to appreciate either gender.

At this range of flexibility we also start to see the highest levels of environmental (circumstantial) influences. It's the proverbial person on the fence, with the wind (the environment) to sway him however it may.

As you can imagine, at the positive and negative numbers in between, there will be preferences more or less towards a gender. However since they are not 10's, environment can play a role inversely commensurate to their deviations.

This is a comprehensive discourse of sexuality and it's respective gradients.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
utroll

Sikeston, MO

#45286 Nov 22, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's probably not all that secret, at the truck stops.
Is that where your mom is working now, walking the lot? its ok someday you can follow in her foot steps too!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mom agrees

Waterloo, IL

#45287 Nov 22, 2013
You are a little beaich!
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing your true colors Princess...Now go back to watching the TV and let Mommy have her computer back.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45288 Nov 22, 2013
You're a woman trapped inside a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the lonliness of all people

It's time for you to realize
AIDS like the plague is from God
For he sees something wrong in his eyes

Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.

That's what you get for having
A penis up your a**
You should have used a condom
That's what you get when you
Swallow another man's load
A lubricated condom

How do you find love in another man's hairy a**
You should have used a condom
Millions of lost hamsters
Running ramped in your bowels
Take the Hershey Highway

Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
A manly man
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
aristotle

Sugar Grove, IL

#45289 Nov 22, 2013
Come June 1, 2014 Saluki Rod can ride the rod.
Hopefully he will be fulfilled.
Or at least filled.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45290 Nov 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The proclivities towards a given sexuality are based on a continuum. More Bigot twirl
Whatever KiMare. The fact is there are Gay people in this world, whether you like it or not and you're not going to change it. Get over it. Too bad you don't put as much effort in to actually doing something positive for people, as you do hating them. Just because you're deformed, doesn't mean you have to be a vile, sick piece of sh+t. You need to stop, you're hurting others as well as yourself and it's obvious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River North Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Exclusive: Garry McCarthy, former top cop fired... Mar 31 Josie 9
How's the city of industry? Mar '18 Thomas 1
Man mrs alisa thank you Mar '18 Thomas 1
News H Mart Chicago Opens With Korean 'Healthy Fried... Feb '18 Joseph DeDominicis 1
be safe kids. violent mexicans on kinzie yester... Dec '17 therealthomas 2
god these poor poor kids at this location (slid... Dec '17 itsjustcrazyhowmu... 1
News Random act of kindness in turbulent world (Jan '10) Dec '17 Leave Rapidly 10

River North Jobs

Personal Finance

River North Mortgages