Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
36,141 - 36,160 of 48,859 Comments Last updated 30 min ago
Ben Dover

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

No one and I mean NO ONE cares what you have to day.
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha! Now I see why your kind are so against stem cell research. How many more years before that becomes a moot point? It WILL happen. Then what excuse will you use? As if procreation is a requirement anyway... omg. so what? who cares?
Neil fan

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Keep up the good work Neil. I like what you have to say.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

AGENDABLOW: The agendist that needs to make up their own fan club.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

AGENDASPAMMER: the agendist that judges the TRUTH as spam.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, talking out of your reamed a// again.
It took twenty years for studies to counter the claim that there would be no serious affect on children. That children would be better off out of an unhappy marriage. And to their shock, the affect of divorce on children followed them into their adult lives.
Damn Neil, you are one arrogant dumb ass! Will you never learn, I don't say things that I can't back up.
You dance funny.

No psychologist ever said that divorce would not affect children. You are a liar and a fraud.

Aren't you even the least bit embarrassed at telling that lie?
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. A manipulated law states that opposite gendered couples are the same as duplicate gendered couples. And they deny the other numerous distinctions that follow.
Which brings us to your 'study'. The basic study asserts that strongly held belief systems hinder open-mindedness. I agree. Your silly attempt to equate extreme differences in relationships is a perfect example.
As to their examples, I don't know about the specific time frame they use for jobs, but I do know that the real job situation is deplorable, and the truth is being disguised by the left. And as to global warming, you must have missed the information this week that information was exaggerated about global warming.
As to the situations in the Middle East, neither party has room to boast of smart moves, do they?
Just a note, the left would call your categorization of religious people hate language and bigotry. But of course, you will ignore THAT information and hang on to your passionate beliefs, right?
Smirk.
FUX News is rotting your brain.

I'm calling YOU a hate monger. REAL religious people keep it all to themselves. Phonies like you need to broadcast their hate because first and foremost, you only seek an audience. In fact you are SO desperate for an audience that you post on threads where you know your "message" will be dismissed as a lie. You are a nutbag crazy person, bereft of intellect and empathy. Your fear of change and of people that are different from you makes you lie in an attempt to prove your points. Your points are still lies, and anyone with a little education can see right through your manipulations.

Go ahead.... listen to the voices in your head, you scared little twerp.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what is the court saying? Why didn't you just say that. All you ever do is just deny what I say. You could counter with validated facts, why don't you???
If you payed attention to the news, you'd know about what the Pope just said.
Idiot (shakes head).
I deny what you say because you LIE. Good god, KiMerde. You know damn well a court never said ANYTHING close to what you wrote. YOU MADE IT UP... and that's why YOU never offer any proof. It's all a twisted figment of your limited intellect.

I don't give a flying fuck what the pope has to say.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm dictating nothing. I'm simply noting the historical and scientific facts.
Obviously, you have NO IDEA whatsoever about the difference between scientific fact and your opinion.

Scientific fact..... that is HILARIOUS! The scientific fact is this: You are a pathological liar.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you have NO IDEA whatsoever about the difference between scientific fact and your opinion.
Scientific fact..... that is HILARIOUS! The scientific fact is this: You are a pathological liar.
How old are you?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

AGENDABLOWHARD: That Neil is one a roll today.
Useless and rambling type of roll that is.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you?
Old enough to spot a phony when I see one, and you are a STAND OUT.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
AGENDABLOWHARD: That Neil is one a roll today.
Useless and rambling type of roll that is.
Yet you responded.... that makes you less than stupid.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

AGENDICTABLE: Neil-The predictable agendist.
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you responded.... that makes you less than stupid.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
AGENDICTABLE: Neil-The predictable agendist.
<quoted text>
CDC.... the cowardly liar.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Hopefully, you feel better.
Now go back to playing with yourself.
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
CDC.... the cowardly liar.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
Hopefully, you feel better.
Now go back to playing with yourself.
<quoted text>
I have people for that
Kresimir

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

"The whole point of mating behavior is procreation." - KiMare

Sorry to tell you, but marriage as we know it hasn't been about procreation in a long time

When you read stories like "Snow White" or "Cinderella" to your kids, where prince and princess finally get together; is it a happy ending because now they can finally procreate? Or is it more along the lines of true love conquering all... things like marriages arranged for the purpose of procreation?

Most people will tell you the right answer. And once you realize this, you'll know why LGBT must win this battle if they want social acceptance.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

I'll have my people contact your people.
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
I have people for that

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Kresimir wrote:
"The whole point of mating behavior is procreation." - KiMare
Sorry to tell you, but marriage as we know it hasn't been about procreation in a long time
When you read stories like "Snow White" or "Cinderella" to your kids, where prince and princess finally get together; is it a happy ending because now they can finally procreate? Or is it more along the lines of true love conquering all... things like marriages arranged for the purpose of procreation?
Most people will tell you the right answer. And once you realize this, you'll know why LGBT must win this battle if they want social acceptance.
I agree that falling in love plays a big part. The problem is, you can fall out of love just as easy. They are little more than accidents. Hence the divorce rate and out of wed-lock arrangements when we removed children by easy divorce and abortion.

This is where the constraint of marriage on evolutionary mating behavior is clearly a restraint on passion to be responsible. To choose love that embraces the human fruit of that love in a healthy way.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that falling in love plays a big part. The problem is, you can fall out of love just as easy. They are little more than accidents. Hence the divorce rate and out of wed-lock arrangements when we removed children by easy divorce and abortion.
This is where the constraint of marriage on evolutionary mating behavior is clearly a restraint on passion to be responsible. To choose love that embraces the human fruit of that love in a healthy way.
Lucky divorce is legal. can you imagine of the religious had got there way on that subject...Women would be trapped being beat by thuggish cavemen like you and your fellow Nazi pigs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent River North Discussions

Search the River North Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 23 hr KrisChristie 1,854
Three Chicago programs are helping kids find th... Tue bensleys thoughts 1
Racial Inequality is the Root of Violent Crime ... Jul 20 hands on AR 5
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul 16 rdarbin 641
Show your indie spirit on Chicago's first Indep... Jul 10 reading is queer 1
Beyonce Announces New York & Chicago Dance Audi... (Jan '07) Jul 7 JUSTIN ROBINSON 36
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

River North Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000