Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,254

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39140 May 31, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose god? Which one? I kinda like Zeus myself! I'm betting my god can kick your gods azz! Poor,poor little brainwashed from youth sheeple,Can we hear you Baa.....bah......ba...ba...baa aaaa? Now please take your bible into the church,lock the doors and preach to the choir! We live in a Secular nation where our Constitution trumps your bible every time! And I thank all the gods for that! Keep your religion to yourself there are many of us who believe differently than you and that is our right as Americans! Besides your jesus was bi-sexual anyway!
Bi-sexual Jesus
www.alternet.org/belief/155118/was_jesus_gay_...
There is a difference between loving someone and wanting to have sex with them.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39141 May 31, 2013
Aurora Borealis wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek professional help! Nothing in your statement is true,nothing! You need a good psychiatrist not a phony god! Every one of your babbling,unintelligent posts proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt to every sane person on this earth! So what drove you to this? Drugs? A women? A man? Utter bull shyte! 6,000 years? Palease! LOL
Read the BIBLE! It's all in there.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#39143 May 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof is in the BIBLE. Plain and simple. You should read it.
So that means if I read the stories of the Norse gods, then they are real too...right?

Surely you're not saying that only the story of your god is true while the stories of the thousands of other gods aren't true.

I mean...if that were the case you would be able to prove that all of those other gods are imaginary.

And still we wait...
andy

Springfield, IL

#39144 May 31, 2013
Saluki Rod wrote:
I wonder how long it'll take the Neo-Nazi Far Right Christians to mobilize against this? It's just letting gays be married, what's the big freaking deal? I'm straight, and see no harm to society.
some day you will understand why its wrong, before the flood came people thought the same as your thinking.

the bible does not teach hate
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#39145 May 31, 2013
You are crazy making that comparison.
I've had 3 years of philosophy and 3 years formal advanced logic.
How would you logically make the comparison?
Please educate me.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
So that means if I read the stories of the Norse gods, then they are real too...right?
Surely you're not saying that only the story of your god is true while the stories of the thousands of other gods aren't true.
I mean...if that were the case you would be able to prove that all of those other gods are imaginary.
And still we wait...
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39146 May 31, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
And still we wait...
There is only one true GOD..... He is the CREATOR of all things. Those other gods that you speak of are false and the Relgions are false.
Rainbow Boy

New Lenox, IL

#39147 May 31, 2013
Same Sex bill fails in the Illinois legislature today. Ironically on the same day that a conceal carry law is passed. What a great day it was today.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39148 May 31, 2013
SS Marriage didn't pass, Praise GOD.....
This And That

Livermore, CA

#39149 May 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
SS Marriage didn't pass, Praise GOD.....
But it will pass in the next session! Just putting off the inevitable! Equality for all Americans is coming and by god Zeus says it is so! Now did you put that bible where I told you to? ;)
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39150 May 31, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
But it will pass in the next session! Just putting off the inevitable! Equality for all Americans is coming and by god Zeus says it is so! Now did you put that bible where I told you to? ;)
No enough votes for it to pass here which really surprises me but at the same time I have to keep in mind that GOD is in control.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#39151 May 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one true GOD..... He is the CREATOR of all things. Those other gods that you speak of are false and the Relgions are false.
Then it should be easy for you to prove that they are all false and yours is true.

Still waiting...
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39152 May 31, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it should be easy for you to prove that they are all false and yours is true.
Still waiting...
Read the book, Basic Information Before Leaving Earth. It's all on there. It's an excellent read.
This And That

Livermore, CA

#39153 May 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the book, Basic Information Before Leaving Earth. It's all on there. It's an excellent read.
For the absolute truth about the bible click on link! Enjoy Scotty and beam me up! LoL

evilbible.com
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39154 May 31, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
For the absolute truth about the bible click on link! Enjoy Scotty and beam me up! LoL
evilbible.com
I've seen that before. It's bunk... Just another Liberal GOD hater twisting the WORD of GOD.... How about reading the BIBLE instead of all the Satan stuff.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39155 May 31, 2013
A.I.D.S
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentance

That's what you get for having a penis up your a$$
That's what you get for swallowing another mans load..
Anally Inflicted Death Sentance
A.I.D.S
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39156 May 31, 2013
Good always triumphs over evil!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#39158 May 31, 2013
women*
This And That

Livermore, CA

#39159 May 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
Good always triumphs over evil!
And that's why you're losing! 10 years ago 0 states with marriage equality! Today,12 states and California come next month! So for once you are right,you are losing and are an evil dominion of Satan! Now if we can only get you some therapy! 6,000 years? Brahahahahahahahaha.....What a fricking idiot!LOL
This And That

Livermore, CA

#39160 May 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
A.I.D.S
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentance
That's what you get for having a penis up your a$$
That's what you get for swallowing another mans load..
Anally Inflicted Death Sentance
A.I.D.S
Yes I agree,it's to bad that world wide the vast majority of AID's cases are in fact heterosexual! But then you're a closeted self hating gay who only knows how to lie! So what was it? You never answered me,drugs? A women? Your gayness that you cannot admit to and therefore hate yourself for it? It's OK little whack job,it's OK if you're gay,really!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39161 May 31, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why you're losing! 10 years ago 0 states with marriage equality! Today,12 states and California come next month! So for once you are right,you are losing and are an evil dominion of Satan! Now if we can only get you some therapy! 6,000 years? Brahahahahahahahaha.....What a fricking idiot!LOL
Good is going to win in California also. Satan is being chased out of the country finally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River North Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL: Boy and Girl, Both 15, Shot at Bus Stop Amo... Dec 10 reality is a crutch 1
How a Lost Dog from Wilmette Helped Another Fin... Nov '14 AnitaSwiss 1
A white, wealthy ward went to Rauner-and how th... Nov '14 reality is a crutch 1
Weekend violence in Chicago: 4 dead, 35 wounded Nov '14 He who knows 12
Chicago: Urine Trouble: How Can the CTA Keep It... Oct '14 BigjigsDigUrine 7
4 shot in River North among 18 wounded across city (May '14) May '14 reality is a crutch 5
Coyotes Spotted In Western Suburbs (Sep '06) Feb '14 reality is a cru... 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

River North People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

River North News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River North

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:23 am PST