Quinn, Emanuel push for U.S. immigrat...

Quinn, Emanuel push for U.S. immigration overhaul at Chicago rally

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Oct 6, 2013, titled Quinn, Emanuel push for U.S. immigration overhaul at Chicago rally. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Gov. Pat Quinn joined labor and religious leaders at a Saturday morning demonstration calling for revised immigration laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Oct 6, 2013
first lets arrest and deport all of the illegal immigrants stealing goods and services from America.
if they don't respect our immigration laws what laws will the respect or are they special people who get to choose and select which American laws they feel like respecting and which laws they feel like ignoring.

remember what you tax you get less of what you subsidize you get more of

lets tax the hell out of illegal immigrants tax food stamps welfare drive them out of America with taxation.

hey it worked on business, city, state and federal government over taxed business and they left for places with less taxes.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 7, 2013
Chicago has a big problem with its pockets of illegals. I would like to see the real stats of crimes committed there by illegals and others, as it appears that two goups of people seem to be committing most of the violent crimes in that city. People are being taxed to the hilt to pay for growing culture of dependency there. It's sad, because I so loved visiting the city when I was younger. Watch WGN news at noon, and one can see what I mean.
spud

Weatherly, PA

#4 Oct 7, 2013
The big question concerning Quinn and Emanuel was never how they felt about their beloved illegal aliens. The big question is when will they be jailed for some sort of typical Chicago political BS? Obama can protect them with a pardon for now but after he leaves office, I wouldn't give either of them much chance of staying out of the slammer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River North Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More Than 60 People Shot in Chicago Jun 13 bozo 8
News Lots Of Fun, But Lots Of Traffic In Chicago Thi... Jun 12 Youngest Tastes Best 3
News Duckworth blasts Kirk for silence on Trump's co... Jun 10 Mitt s Airtight D... 2
News Dusty Groove Will Revive A Chicago Soul DJ Trad... Jun 8 bozo 1
News Michael Selvie was charged Thursday with the mu... (Jan '07) Jun 4 His brother 22
News With Spire project dead, plan stalls to develop... May 31 maschwab 1
News Girl, 15, Among 3 Dead in Memorial Day Weekend ... May 29 bozo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River North Mortgages