1 dead, 11 hurt in shootings across C...

1 dead, 11 hurt in shootings across Chicago since Friday night

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Sun-Times story from Jun 21, 2014, titled 1 dead, 11 hurt in shootings across Chicago since Friday night. In it, Chicago Sun-Times reports that:

The man, whose name wasn't released, was among two groups of people near the intersection of 111th Street and South Homewood Avenue shortly after 4:30 p.m. when he was shot in the chest, according to the police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Sun-Times.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Jun 22, 2014
ahhhh n word people with unregistered unlicensed guns keep up the good works , keep on killing and wounding your own people and the drug gang immigrants while obozo the pretend black from chicago does nothing.

the lame stream media al notso sharpton, the n word attorney general do and say nothing??

the silence on this issue is deafening.

guess no one cares how many n word people are killed wounded by other n word people?

say who is paying for all these funerals in da hood?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River North Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Random act of kindness in turbulent world (Jan '10) 3 hr Chuck-A-Luck 7
all these mass shootings. it's enough. Nov '17 crazy people 1
FOUND KEYS- Hamlin/Fullerton Nov '17 Mel94 1
what's a meow meow? Oct '17 the real thomas 1
News Photos: A Look Back At Hugh Hefner's Playboy Ro... Oct '17 Trump win 2020 6
saint clair meow meows. omg this morning i saw ... Sep '17 e unter 2
caserollin yet? are we? :P Sep '17 kissing ground sa... 1

River North Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River North Mortgages