Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6608 Oct 5, 2013
And regarding that lower Republican budget number from the House that Democrats agreed to?

Republican Rep. Doug Lamborn (who is no centrist and proved it by signing on to a letter saying a government shutdown was preferable to the implementation of Obamacare) told The Huffington Post on 10/6/13:

"I was glad to see that lower number. It didn’t take defense spending into account. We still have a big discrepancy between the House and Senate version. But there has been some compromise and I acknowledge that."

Did you catch that, repukes?

I'll even use CAPS here to help you out.

HE JUST ADMITTED THAT DEMOCRATS HAVE ALREADY COMPROMISED WITH REPUBLICANS.

Now can anyone tell me why Republicans and the pathetic conservative media (who lied to you about the election results this past November) are running around LYING (again) saying that "Democrats refused to compromise!!!"

Well?

Anyone?

ANYONE AT ALL?

Or would you lying, uneducated, candyass conservative cowards rather:

A) Ignore that question and the entire post rather than respond

B) Respond but spin like a top over to other topics to try and change the subject ... or

C) Just vote my post down because you know you're busted on yet another bullshit Fox "news" talking point.

I can't wait to tally the results of my little survey as we go forward.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6609 Oct 6, 2013
OK ... so far we have cowardly POS conservative who chose option C above rather than "man up" (as conservatives like to say) and answer the question.

And it didn't even take an hour!

Why don't you post your name so we all know who you are?

Nah, you're probably too much of a wuss to do that too.

Damn this is GREAT!

I'm lovin' this poll already ...
Shutdown

Wilmington, IL

#6610 Oct 6, 2013
Senators on strike.
beers

Oswego, IL

#6611 Oct 6, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
OK ... so far we have cowardly POS conservative who chose option C above rather than "man up" (as conservatives like to say) and answer the question.

And it didn't even take an hour!

Why don't you post your name so we all know who you are?

Nah, you're probably too much of a wuss to do that too.

Damn this is GREAT!

I'm lovin' this poll already ...
Blame, blame, and more blame. Answers? No, you have no answers.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6612 Oct 6, 2013
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame, blame, and more blame. Answers? No, you have no answers.
And there we have an option B ... from another conservative who doesn't answer questions. Actually, a conservative who: doesn't answer questions; accuses others of shit they never said like being "for Americans being killed"; tries to pass off election fraud as voter fraud; confuses "your" and "you're", "to" and "too", and "their" and "they're" while butchering English grammar in general; admits being stupid and then blames Democrats and unions; bitches on topix and slams cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon instead of looking for a job; complains how "Republicans can't win anymore"; and makes anyone who votes for Democrats look smarter and smarter with each passing post.

So far that gives us:

Option C with 1 vote

Option B with 1 vote

AND STILL NO ANSWER TO THE QUESTION.

Can I call 'em or what?
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#6613 Oct 7, 2013
Maybe old purple lips should just drop his Obamacare demands. The Republicans have funded every other part of the government. Harry Reid wants kids with cancer to die! What a scumbag! Real Tough guy! He looks like a complete jerk off! Obama and his "Make it hurt" strategy is back firing! Ha!
beers

Oswego, IL

#6614 Oct 7, 2013
<quoted text>And there we have an option B ... from another conservative who doesn't answer questions. Actually, a conservative who: doesn't answer questions; accuses others of shit they never said like being "for Americans being killed"; tries to pass off election fraud as voter fraud; confuses "your" and "you're", "to" and "too", and "their" and "they're" while butchering English grammar in general; admits being stupid and then blames Democrats and unions; bitches on topix and slams cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon instead of looking for a job; complains how "Republicans can't win anymore"; and makes anyone who votes for Democrats look smarter and smarter with each passing post.

So far that gives us:

Option C with 1 vote

Option B with 1 vote

Can I call 'em or what?
I'm still waiting for you to explain Why Illinois is 100 Billion dollars in the hole. Why our unemployment is now over 8%. Why the last three governors are in jail. And why you keep voting for these people.
TRUTH101

Herrin, IL

#6615 Oct 7, 2013
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for you to explain Why Illinois is 100 Billion dollars in the hole.
They spent too much.
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Why our unemployment is now over 8%.
There aint no jobs you moron.
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the last three governors are in jail.
They got caught brakin the law. Damn BOY evvry body nos that.
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
why you keep voting for these people.
Aint nobody votin for dem you fool. They is in jail so they caint be running fer office.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6616 Oct 7, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
Maybe old purple lips should just drop his Obamacare demands. The Republicans have funded every other part of the government. Harry Reid wants kids with cancer to die! What a scumbag! Real Tough guy! He looks like a complete jerk off! Obama and his "Make it hurt" strategy is back firing! Ha!
Well look who just showed up just in time to contribute to our poll in post 6608 and (of course) NOT answer the question he was asked?

It's the whirling dervish ShitForBrains!

Yep, that's another option B ... from another conservative who doesn't EVER answer questions.

So far that gives us:
Option C with 1 vote
Option B with 2 votes

Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6617 Oct 7, 2013
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for you to explain Why Illinois is 100 Billion dollars in the hole. Why our unemployment is now over 8%. Why the last three governors are in jail. And why you keep voting for these people.
And there we have another option B ... from a conservative who: doesn't answer questions; accuses others of shit they never said like being "for Americans being killed"; tries to pass off election fraud as voter fraud; confuses "your" and "you're", "to" and "too", and "their" and "they're" while butchering English grammar in general; admits being stupid and then blames Democrats and unions; bitches on topix and slams cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon instead of looking for a job; complains how "Republicans can't win anymore"; and makes anyone who votes for Democrats look smarter and smarter with each passing post.

So far that gives us:
Option C with 1 vote
Option B with 3 votes

Scott

Manhattan, IL

#6618 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
And there we have another option B ... from a conservative who: doesn't answer questions; accuses others of shit they never said like being "for Americans being killed"; tries to pass off election fraud as voter fraud; confuses "your" and "you're", "to" and "too", and "their" and "they're" while butchering English grammar in general; admits being stupid and then blames Democrats and unions; bitches on topix and slams cases of Pabst Blue Ribbon instead of looking for a job; complains how "Republicans can't win anymore"; and makes anyone who votes for Democrats look smarter and smarter with each passing post.
So far that gives us:
Option C with 1 vote
Option B with 3 votes
I see you are still talkin loud and sayin nothin.
beers

Oswego, IL

#6620 Oct 8, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are still talkin loud and sayin nothin.
He/She/It never will. Liberals have trouble with common since.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6621 Oct 8, 2013
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response makes very little "since" there. But thank you for telling Scott that I "never will" talk loud and say nothing.

Now let's check and see if we have any answers to the question in post 6608 yet.

And ...

(extended drum roll while beers goes on another liquor run)

AND ....

Nope!

Two more posts ... just a whole lot of "talking loud and sayin nothin".

Let's go to the scoreboard shall we?

That's two more who chose option B ... and another anonymous vote-down.

So far that gives us:
Option C with 2 votes
Option B with 5 votes

I guess ShitForBrains, Scott, and waytoomanybeers have trouble with common "since".
TRUTH101

Carterville, IL

#6622 Oct 9, 2013
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
ya liburels aint got no common SINCE! They aint all smart and stuff like yew. All the folks that live in my trailer park think you is the most smarter poster hear. You really show them america hayters who are the boss. 3 cheers for beers! Good job!
Dick face durbin

Romeoville, IL

#6623 Oct 9, 2013
Let me guess Reagan Was a Menace you got out of county lock up 30 days ago and they have allowed you to have supervised internet access.
TRUTH101

Herrin, IL

#6624 Oct 9, 2013
Dick face durbin wrote:
Let me guess Reagan Was a Menace you got out of county lock up 30 days ago and they have allowed you to have supervised internet access.
NO my wife gots me out abowt 3 mounths ago. Wood have been soonerer but animal controll locked her up when she was walken to the jale. Thay thinks a rhino eskaped from a zoo and was on the lose in town. I sed that aint no rhino that there is ma wife. Thay sed no i wuz a pigfucker and to shut ma mouth. OBAMAOS FAULT
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6625 Oct 9, 2013
Here's more proof that Republicans and the pathetic conservative media (who lied to you about the election results this past November) are running around LYING (again) saying that "Democrats refused to compromise!!!"

It's REPUBLICANS who told democrats that they didn't want to negotiate on the budget via a bicameral conference committee each and every one of the 19 times they proposed it since the Spring.

Can any conservatives tell me if Fox "news" told you that?

Here ... I'll even give you the 19 times, ready?

1) 4/23 Senator Reid requested unanimous consent to go to conference, Senator Toomey blocked.

2) 5/6 Senator Reid requested unanimous consent to go to conference, Senator Cruz blocked.

3) 5/7 Senator Murray requested unanimous consent to go to conference, Senator McConnell blocked.

4) 5/8 Senator Warner asked unanimous consent to go to conference, Senator McConnell blocked.

5) 5/9 Senator Murray asked unanimous consent to go to conference, Senator McConnell blocked.

6) 5/14 Senator Warner asked unanimous consent to go to conference, and Senator McConnell blocked.

7) 5/15 Senator Wyden asked unanimous consent to go to conference, and Senator McConnell blocked.

8) 5/16 Senator Murray asked unanimous consent to go to conference, and Senator Lee blocked.

9) 5/21 Senator Murray asked unanimous consent to go to conference, and Senator Paul blocked.

10) 5/22 Senator Kaine asked unanimous consent to go to conference, and Senator Rubio blocked.

11) 5/23 Senator McCaskill asked unanimous consent to go to conference, and Senator Lee blocked.

12) 6/4 Senator Murray asked unanimous consent to go to conference, and Senator Rubio blocked.

13) 6/12 Senator Kaine asked unanimous consent to go to conference, and Senator Lee blocked.

14) 6/19 Senator Murray asked unanimous consent to go to conference, and Senator Toomey blocked.

15) 6/26 Senator Murray requested unanimous consent to go to conference, Senator Cruz blocked.

16) 7/11 Senator Murray requested unanimous consent to go to conference, Senator Marco Rubio blocked.

17) 7/17 Senator Murray requested unanimous consent to go to conference, Senator Mike Lee blocked.

18) 8/1 Senator Durbin requested unanimous consent to go to conference, Senator Marco Rubio blocked.

19) 10/2 Senator Murray requested unanimous consent to go to conference, Senator Toomey blocked.

Can any conservatives tell me if Fox "news" told you about any of these specific opportunities that REPUBLICANS rejected?

Any at all?

Maybe just ONE?

I just love busting loudmouth, dipshit Republicans for their lies!

Now can anyone tell me why Republicans and the pathetic conservative media (who lied to you about the election results this past November) are running around LYING (again) saying that "Democrats refused to compromise"?

I'll be sure to add your answers (or the lack thereof) in to my survey in post 6008.
Repub Puke

Romeoville, IL

#6626 Oct 9, 2013
Go get them boss and by the way you got any meth left I need a snort got nothin since you been in the joint.
Here's more proof that Republicans and the pathetic conservative media (who lied to you about the election results this past November) are running around LYING (again) saying that "Democrats refused to compromise!!!"
It's REPUBLICANS who told democrats that they didn't want to negotiate on the budget via a bicameral conference committee each and every one of the 19 times they proposed it since the Spring.
Can any conservatives tell me if Fox "news" told you that?
Here ... I'll even give you the 19 times, ready?
1) 4/23 Senator Reid requested unanimous consent to go to conference, Senator Toomey blocked.
2) 5/6 Senator Reid requested unanimous consent to go to conference, Senator Cruz blocked.
3) 5/7 Senator Murray requested unanimous consent to go to conference, Senator McConnell blocked.
4) 5/8 Senator Warner asked unanimous consent to go to conference, Senator McConnell blocked.
5) 5/9 Senator Murray asked unanimous consent to go to conference, Senator McConnell blocked.
6) 5/14 Senator Warner asked unanimous consent to go to conference, and Senator McConnell blocked.
7) 5/15 Senator Wyden asked unanimous consent to go to conference, and Senator McConnell blocked.
8) 5/16 Senator Murray asked unanimous consent to go to conference, and Senator Lee blocked.
9) 5/21 Senator Murray asked unanimous consent to go to conference, and Senator Paul blocked.
10) 5/22 Senator Kaine asked unanimous consent to go to conference, and Senator Rubio blocked.
11) 5/23 Senator McCaskill asked unanimous consent to go to conference, and Senator Lee blocked.
12) 6/4 Senator Murray asked unanimous consent to go to conference, and Senator Rubio blocked.
13) 6/12 Senator Kaine asked unanimous consent to go to conference, and Senator Lee blocked.
14) 6/19 Senator Murray asked unanimous consent to go to conference, and Senator Toomey blocked.
15) 6/26 Senator Murray requested unanimous consent to go to conference, Senator Cruz blocked.
16) 7/11 Senator Murray requested unanimous consent to go to conference, Senator Marco Rubio blocked.
17) 7/17 Senator Murray requested unanimous consent to go to conference, Senator Mike Lee blocked.
18) 8/1 Senator Durbin requested unanimous consent to go to conference, Senator Marco Rubio blocked.
19) 10/2 Senator Murray requested unanimous consent to go to conference, Senator Toomey blocked.
Can any conservatives tell me if Fox "news" told you about any of these specific opportunities that REPUBLICANS rejected?
Any at all?
Maybe just ONE?
I just love busting loudmouth, dipshit Republicans for their lies!
Now can anyone tell me why Republicans and the pathetic conservative media (who lied to you about the election results this past November) are running around LYING (again) saying that "Democrats refused to compromise"?
I'll be sure to add your answers (or the lack thereof) in to my survey in post 6008.
Reagan was a Menace

Romeoville, IL

#6627 Oct 9, 2013
A palpable air of hypocrisy hangs over the Senate these days. Seeking to distract attention from President Obama’s unconstitutional “recess” appointments — not to mention the failure of his economic policies — Democrats disingenuously accuse Republicans of “obstructing” the president’s judicial nominees.

In an attempt to create the perception of Republican resistance, Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev), has taken the extraordinary step of scheduling contentious cloture votes for 17 nominees who were otherwise on the normal path to routine confirmation, claiming “delay for delay’s sake.”

Of course, these desperate claims are entirely false: the Senate has already confirmed more of President Obama’s nominees (129) than it did during President George W. Bush’s entire second term (120), and has done so at an almost identical pace (average of 218 and 211 days, respectively, from nomination to confirmation). Indeed, not long ago Reid acknowledged that the Senate has “done a good job on nominations,” and a Judiciary Committee Democrat recently noted that we have been “speeding up the confirmation of judges.”

Claims of Republican obstruction are not only demonstrably false, they are highly hypocritical. The very Democrats now seeking to manufacture confirmation controversy personally devised and carried out a systematic effort to block President Bush’s judicial nominees through an unprecedented use of the Senate filibuster.

It is a matter of historical record that beginning in 2001, Senate Democrats dramatically changed the confirmation process. Throughout the Bush administration, Democrats actively sought to block numerous judicial nominees, forcing more than 30 cloture votes as Republicans tried to end persistent Democratic filibuster efforts.
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.), voted against cloture a record-setting 27 times. Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), cast 26 votes to filibuster Bush nominees and, in 2003, defiantly declared:“Yes, we are blocking judges by filibuster. That is part of the hallowed process around here.”
Scott

United States

#6628 Oct 10, 2013
New law in illinois, no liberals aloud!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River North Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL: Boy and Girl, Both 15, Shot at Bus Stop Amo... Dec 10 reality is a crutch 1
How a Lost Dog from Wilmette Helped Another Fin... Nov '14 AnitaSwiss 1
A white, wealthy ward went to Rauner-and how th... Nov '14 reality is a crutch 1
Weekend violence in Chicago: 4 dead, 35 wounded Nov '14 He who knows 12
Chicago: Urine Trouble: How Can the CTA Keep It... Oct '14 BigjigsDigUrine 7
4 shot in River North among 18 wounded across city (May '14) May '14 reality is a crutch 5
Coyotes Spotted In Western Suburbs (Sep '06) Feb '14 reality is a cru... 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

River North People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

River North News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River North

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:34 pm PST