Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6358 Sep 6, 2013
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey retard! Come up w/ an answer for this sorry ass state and your candy ass leaders yet? Didn't think so.
More beers?

As Dean Vernon Wormer so eloquently put it ...

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6359 Sep 6, 2013
who are you kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
answer his questions and hell stop cuting and pasting
Truth101 has already had that explained to him several times already.

He'd rather come up with new names than answer old questions.

Well, when he's not trying to change the subject (that he brought up) to 12 other things per post and issuing guarantees that he'll never back up of course!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6360 Sep 6, 2013
who are you kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
lol yes you do, every chance you get
Everybody knows Truth101 just lied (again) on that one.

He doesn't vote comments up - except for his above.

And he'd NEVER vote any down ... he'd just post under 30 different names on the same thread, run from any and all questions he's been asked, try changing the subject over and over, make "guarantees" he'll never have the guts to back up in person, accuse people of things they never said, lie his ass off and run to the mods to get posts removed.

But do something like repeatedly vote on the comments of others? Like he already did above?

Nah, he'd never EVER do something like that!

And just so you know what you're dealing with, here's just a partial list of names he's posted under so far:

Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon/Sen Hillary Clinton/Larry sinclaire/oh well/olive oil/Boy are you stupid/jon/The question/john316/pjohn316/Trut h101/hurts to be you/Get who

Trust me ... there's MANY more where those came from!
Dick Face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

#6361 Sep 6, 2013
Cut and paste Gay boy time to snort another line of Meth.
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows Truth101 just lied (again) on that one.
He doesn't vote comments up - except for his above.
And he'd NEVER vote any down ... he'd just post under 30 different names on the same thread, run from any and all questions he's been asked, try changing the subject over and over, make "guarantees" he'll never have the guts to back up in person, accuse people of things they never said, lie his ass off and run to the mods to get posts removed.
But do something like repeatedly vote on the comments of others? Like he already did above?
Nah, he'd never EVER do something like that!
And just so you know what you're dealing with, here's just a partial list of names he's posted under so far:
Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon/Sen Hillary Clinton/Larry sinclaire/oh well/olive oil/Boy are you stupid/jon/The question/john316/pjohn316/Trut h101/hurts to be you/Get who
Trust me ... there's MANY more where those came from!
Dr Phil

Romeoville, IL

#6362 Sep 6, 2013
My God man at least learn basic grammar.
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth101 has already had that explained to him several times already.
He'd rather come up with new names than answer old questions.
Well, when he's not trying to change the subject (that he brought up) to 12 other things per post and issuing guarantees that he'll never back up of course!
Repub Puke

Romeoville, IL

#6363 Sep 6, 2013
You have to be insane has anyone taught you basic grammar.
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "too" bad nobody ever taught you how "to" spell better than someone in his first years of grade school.
No wonder nobody takes your misspelled and completely unsupported opinions seriously.
Is your lack of basic spelling skills the fault of libs "too"?
GOP Vs USA

Romeoville, IL

#6364 Sep 6, 2013
Guess who just got of rehab
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "too" bad nobody ever taught you how "to" spell better than someone in his first years of grade school.
No wonder nobody takes your misspelled and completely unsupported opinions seriously.
Is your lack of basic spelling skills the fault of libs "too"?
Rod Blagojevich

Romeoville, IL

#6365 Sep 6, 2013
Only in Illinois can a state prisoner have access to the Internet.
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows Truth101 just lied (again) on that one.
He doesn't vote comments up - except for his above.
And he'd NEVER vote any down ... he'd just post under 30 different names on the same thread, run from any and all questions he's been asked, try changing the subject over and over, make "guarantees" he'll never have the guts to back up in person, accuse people of things they never said, lie his ass off and run to the mods to get posts removed.
But do something like repeatedly vote on the comments of others? Like he already did above?
Nah, he'd never EVER do something like that!
And just so you know what you're dealing with, here's just a partial list of names he's posted under so far:
Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon/Sen Hillary Clinton/Larry sinclaire/oh well/olive oil/Boy are you stupid/jon/The question/john316/pjohn316/Trut h101/hurts to be you/Get who
Trust me ... there's MANY more where those came from!
TRUTH101

Chicago, IL

#6366 Sep 7, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows Truth101 just lied (again) on that one.
He doesn't vote comments up - except for his above.
And he'd NEVER vote any down ... he'd just post under 30 different names on the same thread, run from any and all questions he's been asked, try changing the subject over and over, make "guarantees" he'll never have the guts to back up in person, accuse people of things they never said, lie his ass off and run to the mods to get posts removed.
But do something like repeatedly vote on the comments of others? Like he already did above?
Nah, he'd never EVER do something like that!
And just so you know what you're dealing with, here's just a partial list of names he's posted under so far:
Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon/Sen Hillary Clinton/Larry sinclaire/oh well/olive oil/Boy are you stupid/jon/The question/john316/pjohn316/Trut h101/hurts to be you/Get who
Trust me ... there's MANY more where those came from!
Really, Thats all you got? You Cant comment from a phone, you ugly bitch! Obama is going to be the first president to loše a request for use of force and Thats all you got? Dems dont even believe him! Youre own bitch Grayson has said Obama ia lying! Haha! Is he a Racist? Come on, bitch! Say it! This is some funny shit! Nobody is buying Obamas lies! Haha, Haha, Haha! Lame duck! Oh well, he was looking for an out anyway! Weak!
TRUTH101

Chicago, IL

#6367 Sep 7, 2013
Why is Obama lying about Syria? Maybe Its because he looked so Weak after his Benghazi scandal! Nobody, including our Pope, believes him! He should name his first memoir "Lies, and the purple lips that Tell them!" Haha, Haha, Haha! Another Weak jobs report!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6368 Sep 7, 2013
TRUTH101 wrote:
<quoted text> Really, Thats all you got? You Cant comment from a phone, you ugly bitch! Obama is going to be the first president to loše a request for use of force and Thats all you got? Dems dont even believe him! Youre own bitch Grayson has said Obama ia lying! Haha! Is he a Racist? Come on, bitch! Say it! This is some funny shit! Nobody is buying Obamas lies! Haha, Haha, Haha! Lame duck! Oh well, he was looking for an out anyway! Weak!
Ummmm, ShitForBrains?

That doesn't answer ANY of my previous questions.

Why are you trying to change the subject again (almost as many times as you've posted under a different name on this thread) when you know that doesn't work with me?

Is it because I have you "pegged", bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

And why don't want to discuss my many guarantees? Is it because every single one is still true, bitch? And because you're too "submissive" to show up?

OF COURSE IT IS!

Why no answers ... at all ... to the questions on Benghazi that are clearly listed in post number 5730?

Is it because I beat the piss out of you for a third time on the topic, bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

And why no answers on why you republicans tried to doctor those emails like I asked you in post 5804? And no answers why Faux "news" never told you about it?

Is it because you know if you talk about it I'll beat the piss out of you on that topic too, bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

And why haven't you posted any proof at all of me saying that the beating the kid took on the bus was "OK"?

Is that because you lied like a typical conservative? And now, like a typical conservative, you can't prove it when called out in front of everyone, bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

If you think you have more guts in person and would like to take care of your ever-expanding list of cowardice at the place I gave you and then maybe even back up that education guarantee while you're there, let me know.

I can be there in 10 minutes!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6369 Sep 7, 2013
TRUTH101 wrote:
Why is Obama lying about Syria? Maybe Its because he looked so Weak after his Benghazi scandal! Nobody, including our Pope, believes him! He should name his first memoir "Lies, and the purple lips that Tell them!" Haha, Haha, Haha! Another Weak jobs report!
Same non-answers schtick?

OK ... I'll just give you the same exact post with the same exact questions then.

Why are you trying to change the subject again (almost as many times as you've posted under a different name on this thread) when you know that doesn't work with me?

Is it because I have you "pegged", bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

And why don't want to discuss my many guarantees? Is it because every single one is still true, bitch? And because you're too "submissive" to show up?

OF COURSE IT IS!

Why no answers ... at all ... to the questions on Benghazi that are clearly listed in post number 5730?

Is it because I beat the piss out of you for a third time on the topic, bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

And why no answers on why you republicans tried to doctor those emails like I asked you in post 5804? And no answers why Faux "news" never told you about it?

Is it because you know if you talk about it I'll beat the piss out of you on that topic too, bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

And why haven't you posted any proof at all of me saying that the beating the kid took on the bus was "OK"?

Is that because you lied like a typical conservative? And now, like a typical conservative, you can't prove it when called out in front of everyone, bitch?

OF COURSE IT IS!

If you think you have more guts in person and would like to take care of your ever-expanding list of cowardice at the place I gave you and then maybe even back up that education guarantee while you're there, let me know.

I can be there in 10 minutes!
TRUTH101

Chicago, IL

#6370 Sep 7, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm, ShitForBrains?
That doesn't answer ANY of my previous questions.
Why are you trying to change the subject again (almost as many times as you've posted under a different name on this thread) when you know that doesn't work with me?
Is it because I have you "pegged", bitch?
OF COURSE IT IS!
And why don't want to discuss my many guarantees? Is it because every single one is still true, bitch? And because you're too "submissive" to show up?
OF COURSE IT IS!
Why no answers ... at all ... to the questions on Benghazi that are clearly listed in post number 5730?
Is it because I beat the piss out of you for a third time on the topic, bitch?
OF COURSE IT IS!
And why no answers on why you republicans tried to doctor those emails like I asked you in post 5804? And no answers why Faux "news" never told you about it?
Is it because you know if you talk about it I'll beat the piss out of you on that topic too, bitch?
OF COURSE IT IS!
And why haven't you posted any proof at all of me saying that the beating the kid took on the bus was "OK"?
Is that because you lied like a typical conservative? And now, like a typical conservative, you can't prove it when called out in front of everyone, bitch?
OF COURSE IT IS!
If you think you have more guts in person and would like to take care of your ever-expanding list of cowardice at the place I gave you and then maybe even back up that education guarantee while you're there, let me know.
I can be there in 10 minutes!
Ha! No answer on Grayson? why Is it that no other country(worth mentioning )is willing to help out purple lips? You know why! Hes lying! Whats your address? Tell us, Tough guy! Come on! Chicken shit! Let us know! Put up or shut up! You talk so much shit! Give an area, ill look for the peice of shit Saab on the driveway! Zimmerman, not guilty!
TRUTH101

Chicago, IL

#6371 Sep 7, 2013
Its been 10 minutes! Just as i thought! Coward!
TRUTH101

Chicago, IL

#6372 Sep 7, 2013
Punk card has been pulled! Just like Obamas! You Were up, no response!
TRUTH101

Chicago, IL

#6373 Sep 7, 2013
Now 20 minutes!just as i thought!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6374 Sep 7, 2013
TRUTH101 wrote:
Now 20 minutes!just as i thought!
So you were supposedly there? Without telling me you were gonna show up?

You fucking moron!

Now watch me bust you in your lie while you (of course) refuse to answer the question ...

Tell me ... where were you waiting?

I'll give you 5 whole minutes to tell me where the place I gave you was located - the EXACT address. If you were just there it shouldn't even take you that long to tell me!

Unless of course you either forgot where you supposedly were or ...

You just lied out your ass!

Ready?

5 minutes ....

GO!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6375 Sep 7, 2013
4 minutes left!

Time's tickin ....
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6376 Sep 7, 2013
3 minutes left!

What's the hold up?

Damn this is fun ....
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#6377 Sep 7, 2013
2 minutes left!

What's the hold up?

Damn this is fun ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River North Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr what a loser 4,017
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr NevadaBob 1,918
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 hr KiMerde 49,788
Chicago voters split on luring Obama presidenti... Aug 20 Bring it on home 2
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Aug 20 Weneedchange 147
Did you hear? Aug '14 Only if 4
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Chicagobunny 528
•••
•••
•••

River North Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

River North People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

River North News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River North
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••