Comments
4,941 - 4,960 of 6,590 Comments Last updated Sunday Jul 6
Truth 101

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5433
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reagan was a fool wrote:
You might want to do your homework before you continue to make a fool out of yourself. Look up Operation Wide Receiver, and tell us the difference in it and F & F. BTW, does Truth 101 mean your one on those brilliant truthers who don't know that Hawaii is part of the US? You Obama haters posers just make it too easy.
Wonder what happened to the example of Michelle's Muslim BS that I asked for? Looks like the BS was coming from the moron who made that claim.
Hey idiot, fast and furious was totally was different because of why it was done, and Its horrible results! Obama and holder conspired to let it happen to conjure up support for thier twisted views on gun control! Then it back fired. They have have been in lying, denial mode since! Its just that simple! I dont think michelle is a muslim! She couldnt be, i heard she woofs down slabs of pork ribs like nobody's business! Its just that simple! Why is Obama so afraid of what the Benghazi investigation will show? Incompetence? Criminal activities? Hmmm!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5434
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truth 101 wrote:
<quoted text> Answer the question, bitch! Blah blah blah obama blah blah blah? Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Eric Holders blah blah blah! Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah! Can't wait to blah!
Hey ShitForBrains ...

You want me to answer your questions when you don't answer mine or anybody else's?

EVER?

Well, that's not gonna happen, bitch.

I already answered your question on what Obama was doing when Benghazi happened and who he was briefed by.

So you know what that means?

That means it's still YOUR TURN!

I'll ask again about how you "pegged" me ...

When did this happen, bitch?

Was it when you (repeatedly) cut and ran under name after name of yours rather than answer all those questions I asked on topics you insisted on bringing up?

Or was is it when you (repeatedly) refused to show up with those education credentials and back up that "guarantee" you made well over a year ago?

Well? Which was it?

I just love exposing what an uneducated, gutless, loudmouth coward you are by asking you the same questions over and over and watching you do ANYTHING but answer them, bitch!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5435
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reagan was a fool wrote:
How about an example of the Muslim bs coming out of Michelle's mouth? Just one example will do. Bet you can't do it.
Of course Truth101 won't do it - he never answers questions. He just demands that you answer his under about two dozen different names so far.

He might even "guarantee" things too, but he'll never back any of them up.

He's too much of a coward.

He is a conservative after all!

Ask Truth101 why Bachmann is being investigated (on her way out of office) and watch him spin over to something, A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G, else but the topic you asked about.

He'll even bring up topics and then try to change the subject when you start kicking the shit out of him on the topics he insisted on bringing up.

He's my little Whirling Dervish of Obfuscation!
watchin

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5436
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I wish our politicians spent half as much time fixing our country as you loser do talking about it on this pos site.
Truth 101

Robbins, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5437
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Truth101 won't do it - he never answers questions. He just demands that you answer his under about two dozen different names so far.
He might even "guarantee" things too, but he'll never back any of them up.
He's too much of a coward.
He is a conservative after all!
Ask Truth101 why Bachmann is being investigated (on her way out of office) and watch him spin over to something, A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G, else but the topic you asked about.
He'll even bring up topics and then try to change the subject when you start kicking the shit out of him on the topics he insisted on bringing up.
He's my little Whirling Dervish of Obfuscation!
What? Still Cant think of anything to explain Obama's incompetence? Cant answer the question retard? Is it too hard? You are pathetic! Why did his administration threaten witnesses to the Benghazi massacre? Whats old purple lips hiding? Why did Holder arm the mexican drug cartel? Got anything, retard?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5438
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

the real fact king wrote:
Reagan was a real president at least he had Nancy to help him not that moron we have now I would rather have Bill Clinton back at least we would get some action done not the Muslim bs coming from Michelle's mouth isn't she the one running the white house now you know I would rather have Nixon back yeah he caught but at least he did something hell Bush was better than Barry is either Bush by the way you know Jimmy was better than Barry so if Hill Dog runs she has my vote we have a cuntbitch running the white house might as well make it a real one a real woman with PMS and she has her finger on the button who do you think is going to screw with us then?
Nice run-on sentence there. You might want to learn how to use periods before you post your next 135-word-per-sentence diatribe.

Like Reagan was a fool said: Ronnie had help from Nancy's astrologer, teleprompters and seating charts and he still was a pathetic screwup.

The guy was a "conservative" who raised taxes, increased the size of government, exploded deficits and officially turned this country into a debtor nation. He still has members of his administration under investigation to this day!

It sure is a good thing he "couldn't recall" so many parts of his presidency. It's probably the only way he could live with himself before he became a vegetable just like ketchup.

Mann Coulter's "hero" Nixon was a quitter and a crook too ... you know ... just another typical republican "conservative".

And speaking of quitters and periods and a cuntbitch with PMS (Pardon My Stupidity), we almost had that in 2008 when John "CRASH!" McPlane tried to put the Quitter on Twitter a heartbeat away from the presidency in 2008.

And he got destroyed for it at the polls!

Any other brilliant ideas, genius?
Truth 101

Robbins, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5439
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Do you think purple lips ever got arrested for pot possession as a teenager? Do you think he ever got caught "joy riding" in his old white gramdma's Buick? C'mon, would it suprise anyone? Think about it, a hippie care free sponge of a mother! An absent drunk father who got killed in a single car accident while DUI in broad day light! He is a recipe for trouble! Maybe a retail theft or two! Crappy school attendance, lazy! Admitted to drinking heavy, smoking pot all the time. He even admitted to doing "blow"! If he can conceal school transcripts, school attendance records, credit reports, how hard would it be to hide criminal cases? Look at his willingness for cover ups. Everything about this fraud is a lie!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5440
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Truth 101 wrote:
<quoted text> Blah? Blah blah blah blah blah Obama's blah? Blah blah blah blah blah blah? Blah blah blah blah? Blah blah blah blah! Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Benghazi blah? Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah? Blah blah Holder blah blah blah blah? Can't wait to blah!
Can't get the pattern yet ShitForBrains?

Hey ShitForBrains ...

You want to talk about Benghazi again, bitch?

OK ... and since it's still YOUR TURN, let's see if you'll answer those previous questions that you keep skipping over for some reason.

I'll ask those same 7 Benghazi questions again:

1) Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call, bitch?

3,000 + 241 + 189 = X

X - 4 = Y

2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?

3) And what's Y ... the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?

You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?

4) If you teapukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

6) Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/ ...

7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

And since we all know you wont touch those 7 above, I'll even post those questions on Menendez too. Is over 40 days not enough time to formulate a response to them, bitch?

Here ... I'll post those again for you:

8) Did the Daily Caller (like the rest of the conservative media) get it's info from BLOGS again and end up with more egg on it's face?

9) Is that why Daily Caller editor Tucker Carlson is not responding to phone calls and e-mails requesting comment now, bitch?

Any idea?

10) What happened to the latest manufactured and discredited smear campaign from the Right aimed at a Democrat?

11) Was the conservative media "conservative" with it's fact checking again, bitch?

12) Were Rupert Murdoch and his son not available to help hack some phones to get more reliable info on this one?

And now we have two more questions on the "no immediate debt crisis" either. So I'll post them for you too:

13) Why did Boehner admit on ABC's "This Week" that "we do not have an immediate debt crisis." after he lied his ass off insisting we did for years now?

14) And why did Paul Ryan admit pretty much the same thing on CBS's "Face the Nation" after he LIED and told us we were facng a debt crisis, bitch?

The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again) on a topic that YOU insist on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and then refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.

THAT'S 14 QUESTIONS THAT REQUIRE 14 ANSWERS THERE!

Feel free to commence spinning again, bitch!
Truth 101

Stillman Valley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5441
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Anyone see Obama bragging about how the illegals who voted help him win reelection? Now he wants to legalize about 11million of them! He said this during his speech where he also blamed american guns used as murder weapons in mexico but forgot to take credit for all the dead mexicans his incompetent administration is responsible for in mexico when he and the evil, eric holder conspired to arm the mexican drug cartel with thousands of weapons! What great law enforcement! This is why we dont let monkeys play with hammers!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5443
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reagan was a fool wrote:
You might want to do your homework before you continue to make a fool out of yourself. Look up Operation Wide Receiver, and tell us the difference in it and F & F. BTW, does Truth 101 mean your one on those brilliant truthers who don't know that Hawaii is part of the US? You Obama haters posers just make it too easy.
Wonder what happened to the example of Michelle's Muslim BS that I asked for? Looks like the BS was coming from the moron who made that claim.
Gotta love conservative, repuke dipshits like Truth101 and their incessant whining about Fast & Furious - a program that (like the free cell phones) was started under their boy Dubya as Operation Wide Receiver.

They're supposedly PRO-gun, NRA-loving Republicans ... who are complaining ...

wait for it ...

WAIT FOR IT ...

That there weren't ENOUGH guns ... TAKEN AWAY ... from those who were purchasing them LEGALLY.

You can't make this stuff up!

If it weren't for the NRA's influence hobbling the ATF, it would be easy to control and prosecute the flow of guns to the cartels. "American citizens bought the guns legally" says the NRA, "from licensed dealers" says the NRA, and were "legally entitled to give them to others says the NRA". And thanks to the NRA and the politicians they control, there is nothing the ATF could do.

The NRA is a blatant front for the gun manufacturers and everybody knows it.

And as such, the NRA is always patiently waiting ... and salivating ... for an opportunity to politically grandstand and send out their attack dogs if any person (sane or otherwise) is apprehended before they have a chance to kill innocent people with the guns that the NRA lobbied to let them have.

FACT: U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was killed on Dec. 14, 2010 at the hands of Mexican bandits because of a blatant and intentional lack of prosecution of the people who were freely buying these weapons in bulk and passing them on to future murderers because the politicians on the NRA's payroll simply refuse to allow such suspects be prosecuted.

I guarantee you that if anyone had taken the guns from these gun runners BEFORE Brian Terry was killed that the NRA would have whipped cowardly gun-rights supporters like Truth101 into a frenzy about how "The Communist liberals under the un-American, Nazi, Socialist, Muslim, Kenyan in the formerly White House are victimizing us poor, tax-paying, flag-waving, 100%-law-abiding, TRUE PATRIOTS for just exercising their Constitutionally-protected Second Amendment right to have guns! He's finally doing it - HE'S TAKING ALL OUR GUNS AWAY!!!"

I can picture the mostly monosyllabic, habitually-inbreeding/over-chr omosomed, social safety net-addicted teapartiers shouting and marching, trying to pronounce words they can't even define and carrying those famous signs where damn-near every other word is misspelled!

Google "tea party signs misspelled" and you'll laugh your ass off!

The good thing though is that those NRA puppets who voted against the BIPARTISAN background check bill are already seeing their support wane and their poll numbers drop.

You know what that means?

As Truth101 used to say: I CAN'T WAIT TO VOTE!
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5444
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice run-on sentence there. You might want to learn how to use periods before you post your next 135-word-per-sentence diatribe.
Like Reagan was a fool said: Ronnie had help from Nancy's astrologer, teleprompters and seating charts and he still was a pathetic screwup.
The guy was a "conservative" who raised taxes, increased the size of government, exploded deficits and officially turned this country into a debtor nation. He still has members of his administration under investigation to this day!
It sure is a good thing he "couldn't recall" so many parts of his presidency. It's probably the only way he could live with himself before he became a vegetable just like ketchup.
Mann Coulter's "hero" Nixon was a quitter and a crook too ... you know ... just another typical republican "conservative".
And speaking of quitters and periods and a cuntbitch with PMS (Pardon My Stupidity), we almost had that in 2008 when John "CRASH!" McPlane tried to put the Quitter on Twitter a heartbeat away from the presidency in 2008.
And he got destroyed for it at the polls!
Any other brilliant ideas, genius?
The GOP has a long history of corrupt POTUS's and VP. Nixon tops the list. Next comes old Raygun Ronnie. They didn't do much better with some of their VP's. Agnew had bribes delivered to the White House basement and Cheney became a multi millionaire from a war he promoted. Bush junior and Cheney outed a covert CIA agent. Bush the older oversaw the CIA drug smuggling program. About the only modern day GOP president and VP's who weren't crooks were Ford and Quayle but let's be honest both of them were dumb as rocks.
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5445
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

As Truth101 used to say: I CAN'T WAIT TO VOTE!

Was Truthie one of those gas bags that crowed for months about how Mitzi was going to the White House? He should be working with those Fox prognosticators. He got the lying part down, and as long as the job didn't require any writing skills, he would do fine.
Truth 101

Portage, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5446
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reagan was a fool wrote:
As Truth101 used to say: I CAN'T WAIT TO VOTE!
Was Truthie one of those gas bags that crowed for months about how Mitzi was going to the White House? He should be working with those Fox prognosticators. He got the lying part down, and as long as the job didn't require any writing skills, he would do fine.
Gas bag? Is that the same type of insult obamy would use as he would say "tea bagger" and giggle remembering the actvitities that he and "reggie" would participate in? Oh well, tea bagging is the only thing old purple lips is good at!
Truth 101

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5447
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love conservative, repuke dipshits like Truth101 and their incessant whining about Fast & Furious - a program that (like the free cell phones) was started under their boy Dubya as Operation Wide Receiver.
They're supposedly PRO-gun, NRA-loving Republicans ... who are complaining ...
wait for it ...
WAIT FOR IT ...
That there weren't ENOUGH guns ... TAKEN AWAY ... from those who were purchasing them LEGALLY.
You can't make this stuff up!
If it weren't for the NRA's influence hobbling the ATF, it would be easy to control and prosecute the flow of guns to the cartels. "American citizens bought the guns legally" says the NRA, "from licensed dealers" says the NRA, and were "legally entitled to give them to others says the NRA". And thanks to the NRA and the politicians they control, there is nothing the ATF could do.
The NRA is a blatant front for the gun manufacturers and everybody knows it.
And as such, the NRA is always patiently waiting ... and salivating ... for an opportunity to politically grandstand and send out their attack dogs if any person (sane or otherwise) is apprehended before they have a chance to kill innocent people with the guns that the NRA lobbied to let them have.
FACT: U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was killed on Dec. 14, 2010 at the hands of Mexican bandits because of a blatant and intentional lack of prosecution of the people who were freely buying these weapons in bulk and passing them on to future murderers because the politicians on the NRA's payroll simply refuse to allow such suspects be prosecuted.
I guarantee you that if anyone had taken the guns from these gun runners BEFORE Brian Terry was killed that the NRA would have whipped cowardly gun-rights supporters like Truth101 into a frenzy about how "The Communist liberals under the un-American, Nazi, Socialist, Muslim, Kenyan in the formerly White House are victimizing us poor, tax-paying, flag-waving, 100%-law-abiding, TRUE PATRIOTS for just exercising their Constitutionally-protected Second Amendment right to have guns! He's finally doing it - HE'S TAKING ALL OUR GUNS AWAY!!!"
I can picture the mostly monosyllabic, habitually-inbreeding/over-chr omosomed, social safety net-addicted teapartiers shouting and marching, trying to pronounce words they can't even define and carrying those famous signs where damn-near every other word is misspelled!
Google "tea party signs misspelled" and you'll laugh your ass off!
The good thing though is that those NRA puppets who voted against the BIPARTISAN background check bill are already seeing their support wane and their poll numbers drop.
You know what that means?
As Truth101 used to say: I CAN'T WAIT TO VOTE!
You are such an idiot! The NRA doesnt pass laws or enforce them. The Obama administration allowed these guns to be purchased by straw buyers then purposely lost track of them! They wanted as much violence to take place then blame it on the big bad gun companies and lawful gun owners. The whole thing blew up in purple lips face(kind of like what happened with Reggie) obama can't hide from this! Too bad!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5448
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Truth 101 wrote:
<quoted text> Blah blah blah blah! Blah blah blah blah. Blah Obama blah blah bah bah! Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah (blah blah blah blah Reggie) obama blah blah blah blah! Blah blah! Can't wait to blah!
Still can't get the pattern down yet, eh?

Hey ShitForBrains ...

I thought you wanted to talk about Benghazi again, bitch?

Well, it's still YOUR TURN! Where's those answers to the questions I've been posting? You know .. the ones on the topic YOU wanted to revisit in front of everyone?

Here ... I'll ask those same 7 Benghazi questions again:

1) Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call, bitch?

3,000 + 241 + 189 = X

X - 4 = Y

2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?

3) And what's Y ... the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?

You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?

4) If you teapukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

6) Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/ ...

7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

And since we all know you wont touch those 7 above, I'll even post those questions on Menendez too. Is over 40 days not enough time to formulate a response to them, bitch?

Here ... I'll post those again for you:

8) Did the Daily Caller (like the rest of the conservative media) get it's info from BLOGS again and end up with more egg on it's face?

9) Is that why Daily Caller editor Tucker Carlson is not responding to phone calls and e-mails requesting comment now, bitch?

Any idea?

10) What happened to the latest manufactured and discredited smear campaign from the Right aimed at a Democrat?

11) Was the conservative media "conservative" with it's fact checking again, bitch?

12) Were Rupert Murdoch and his son not available to help hack some phones to get more reliable info on this one?

And now we have two more questions on the "no immediate debt crisis" either. So I'll post them for you too:

13) Why did Boehner admit on ABC's "This Week" that "we do not have an immediate debt crisis." after he lied his ass off insisting we did for years now?

14) And why did Paul Ryan admit pretty much the same thing on CBS's "Face the Nation" after he LIED and told us we were facng a debt crisis, bitch?

The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again) on a topic that YOU insist on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and then refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.

THAT'S 14 QUESTIONS THAT REQUIRE 14 ANSWERS THERE!

If you'd rather show up and discuss this face to face bitch, I'm all for it! Just make sure you bring those education credentials with you.

Wait ... what's that?

You won't? Because you have no guts and no education credentials to bring with you to back up that guarantee you made on that other thread?

Yeah, that's what I thought ...

Now feel free to commence spinning again, bitch!
Regan was a Genius

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5449
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cut and paste followed by foul language expected from a meth head. My God man get a J.O.B find a life and grow up.
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't get the pattern down yet, eh?
Hey ShitForBrains ...
I thought you wanted to talk about Benghazi again, bitch?
Well, it's still YOUR TURN! Where's those answers to the questions I've been posting? You know .. the ones on the topic YOU wanted to revisit in front of everyone?
Here ... I'll ask those same 7 Benghazi questions again:
1) Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call, bitch?
3,000 + 241 + 189 = X
X - 4 = Y
2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?
3) And what's Y ... the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?
You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?
4) If you teapukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?
You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?
5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?
You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?
6) Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/ ...
7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?
You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?
And since we all know you wont touch those 7 above, I'll even post those questions on Menendez too. Is over 40 days not enough time to formulate a response to them, bitch?
Here ... I'll post those again for you:
8) Did the Daily Caller (like the rest of the conservative media) get it's info from BLOGS again and end up with more egg on it's face?
9) Is that why Daily Caller editor Tucker Carlson is not responding to phone calls and e-mails requesting comment now, bitch?
Any idea?
10) What happened to the latest manufactured and discredited smear campaign from the Right aimed at a Democrat?
11) Was the conservative media "conservative" with it's fact checking again, bitch?
12) Were Rupert Murdoch and his son not available to help hack some phones to get more reliable info on this one?
And now we have two more questions on the "no immediate debt crisis" either. So I'll post them for you too:
13) Why did Boehner admit on ABC's "This Week" that "we do not have an immediate debt crisis." after he lied his ass off insisting we did for years now?
14) And why did Paul Ryan admit pretty much the same thing on CBS's "Face the Nation" after he LIED and told us we were facng a debt crisis, bitch?
The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again) on a topic that YOU insist on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and then refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.
THAT'S 14 QUESTIONS THAT REQUIRE 14 ANSWERS THERE!
If you'd rather show up and discuss this face to face bitch, I'm all for it! Just make sure you bring those education credentials with you.
Wait ... what's that?
You won't? Because you have no guts and no education credentials to bring with you to back up that guarantee you made on that other thread?
Yeah, that's what I thought ...
Now feel free to commence spinning again, bitch!
Repub Pukes

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5450
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Let me guess you are mentally challenged. At best you cannot construct a complete sentence much less a thought.
Reagan was a fool wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP has a long history of corrupt POTUS's and VP. Nixon tops the list. Next comes old Raygun Ronnie. They didn't do much better with some of their VP's. Agnew had bribes delivered to the White House basement and Cheney became a multi millionaire from a war he promoted. Bush junior and Cheney outed a covert CIA agent. Bush the older oversaw the CIA drug smuggling program. About the only modern day GOP president and VP's who weren't crooks were Ford and Quayle but let's be honest both of them were dumb as rocks.
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5451
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Repub Pukes wrote:
Let me guess you are mentally challenged. At best you cannot construct a complete sentence much less a thought.<quoted text>
You do understand that commenting on sites like this isn't the same thing as writing a doctoral thesis don't you? At least you didn't try to deny the validity of what I said. Thanks for the conformation.
Reagan was a fool

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5453
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The real fact king wrote:
Well all you Reagen haters why don't you bitch about someone living you have no balls picking on a dead man why not try to pick on Barry you know the clown you voted into the white house and his bozo the sidekick?
Yeah, it takes a lot of balls to post on a web site anonymously. Once again you show your utter stupidity.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5454
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Regan was a Genius wrote:
Cut and paste followed by foul language expected from a meth head. My God man get a J.O.B find a life and grow up.<quoted text>
"Cut and paste"?

You mean like you did with your E-N-T-I-R-E response WORD FOR WORD in post #4992 that you "cut and pasted" from
http://www.humanevents.com/2010/01/27/top-10-...

Like that, hypocrite?

And like you did with your E-N-T-I-R-E response WORD FOR WORD in posts #4993,#4994 and #4996 that you "cut and pasted" from
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/09/29/top-10-...

Is that what you mean?

Well, is it you illiterate piece of shit?

Waiting ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

River North Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

River North People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

River North News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River North
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••