Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the River North Forum

First Prev
of 330
Next Last
Concerned citizen

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2010
we really don't have a choice.

“"Stupid is forever"”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 11, 2010
You expect an answer to that question? lol
Hope

New Lenox, IL

#3 Oct 11, 2010
Kirk gives us one more seat to take over the house and stop the Obama agenda.
For those republicans who are sitting on the fence, Kirk is better than Obamas hand picked puppet.
Fred

Clearfield, PA

#4 Oct 11, 2010
He's not a democrat!
William

Lemont, IL

#5 Oct 11, 2010
I'd like a little yin and yang back in Washington, not just yin.
bovine

Charleston, IL

#6 Oct 11, 2010
The failed Socialist/Marxist experiment will come mercifully to an end on Nov 2 2010. This Country's first anti-American president will find his cesspool of liberal henchmen deposited into the dust-bin of American history!!
YUP

Halltown, MO

#7 Oct 11, 2010
Priority #1: Roll back the Obama agenda.
unbelievable

Elmwood Park, IL

#8 Oct 11, 2010
bovine wrote:
The failed Socialist/Marxist experiment will come mercifully to an end on Nov 2 2010. This Country's first anti-American president will find his cesspool of liberal henchmen deposited into the dust-bin of American history!!
where were you in the past 8 years while Bush was destroying the country? Obama may be a disappointment but he didn't exactly inherit a wonderful utopia of sunshine & puppies

Judged:

19

19

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud mary

United States

#9 Oct 11, 2010
who cares
Trout

Western Springs, IL

#10 Oct 11, 2010
Alexis G. should be publicly executed.

He should be put in a box, and tied down. People should be able to walk up to the box and sh!t and p!ss right on his face.

Then he should be strung up by his feet and whacked like a pinyata.

Then he should be shot like the dog he is.
Tom Meyers

Nashville, TN

#11 Oct 11, 2010
The Dem's have done enough damage to this Country for a generation or two
Mussolini

Wheaton, IL

#12 Oct 11, 2010
Trout wrote:
Alexis G. should be publicly executed.
He should be put in a box, and tied down. People should be able to walk up to the box and sh!t and p!ss right on his face.
Then he should be strung up by his feet and whacked like a pinyata.
Then he should be shot like the dog he is.
I agree. They did all of the above to Mussolini and it was good enough for an Italian. It should be good enough for a Greek who's a disgrace to his race and a punk to his people.
bovine

Charleston, IL

#13 Oct 11, 2010
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
where were you in the past 8 years while Bush was destroying the country? Obama may be a disappointment but he didn't exactly inherit a wonderful utopia of sunshine & puppies
Could you be a bit more specific as to what Bush policies were destroying the country, or, are you just another mindless drone, repeating the now tiresome liberal talking points.
Karl Kurth

Skokie, IL

#14 Oct 11, 2010
We need a change in Washington. The other candidate, A. GIANNOULAS is a close friend of the President and will vote to move the President's agenda forward and that is not what we need.
rich

Carpentersville, IL

#15 Oct 11, 2010
Kirk is a cap and traitor.
metal

Hong Kong

#16 Oct 11, 2010
Labno is the only conservative choice.
rich

Carpentersville, IL

#17 Oct 11, 2010
bovine wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you be a bit more specific as to what Bush policies were destroying the country, or, are you just another mindless drone, repeating the now tiresome liberal talking points.
Have you heard of the Patriot Act, or the Senior Prescription Plan, or the fraudulent war in Iraq?
There is only one candidate that is not part of the two-winged socialist corporatist big govt party, that is Mike Labno. Kirk and Ginnoulias are a waste of a vote.
Muto

Macomb, IL

#18 Oct 11, 2010
Freedom works
Bill Lewis

Worth, IL

#19 Oct 11, 2010
Chicago goon/Mob banker or Pathological liar/Jim Jeffords Jr.? No thanks. My vote goes to Mike Labno, the only pro-life, pro-family, and pro-freedom candidate on the ballot.
LabnoSupporter

Waterloo, IA

#20 Oct 11, 2010
Kirk is another traitor. Check out his voting record on the 2nd Amendment. He also voted for Cap & Trade. A vote for Kirk is a vote FOR the Obama agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 330
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River North Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jimmy gouskos 18 years for con uptown and every... (Jul '12) Mon Jimmy s Friend 4
Chicago parking: 44th Ward aide saved quarters ... (May '09) Oct 12 Ram 288
Open House Chicago 2014 Oct 12 Vicky varma 1
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store Oct 1 Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago: Urine Trouble: How Can the CTA Keep It... Oct 1 BigjigsDigUrine 7
Chicago needs its Bucket Boys Sep 29 EatnTurds 2
Emanuel, Lewis clash on legalizing, taxing mari... Sep 24 Obama Bad 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

River North Jobs

River North People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

River North News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River North

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]