Tours

Jan 15, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 420
Please submit listings by going online to metromix.com/listings. Chicago Segway Tour: Hop aboard a Segway Personal Transporter for a guided, rolling tour of the lakefront, Museum Campus, Grant Park , Buckingham ... Read more
First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Question

United States

#435 Apr 15, 2009
Ridge Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a patholigical liar cause everyone in the Ridge who sees you at the legion and nicks and they see the true person that you really are; someone who contantly has a beer in her hand and laughing like a jackass heyenia. I don't think infatuate is the correct term, nor is infuriate. This timber female buddy has you pegged to a "t". Your stupid ass denial comments make you look really small in fact why don't you stay off this board?
Im just stying things as I see it and I hope you don't reply with one of your denial comments or something stupid lie who, me?
I'm definitely not a liar nor do I need to deny anything! Ya'll started this thing back up, so obviously you and Kitty have no life. Mine is just fine, thank you. Yep, I love my beer, yep I love visiting my friends at Nick's and the Legion. I love being a member of the Legion in honor of my father. You should try doing something worthwhile with your life instead of being so negative. It is a wonderful feeling. Ya'll can keep trying to bash me and make me out to be the person I'm not. I'm not gonna play with you low class people anymore. Sorry, I can not tell a lie....you're beneath me...not of my class. Kiss Kiss my axx
El Guapo

United States

#436 Apr 15, 2009
Tu americanos son locos y me no gusta el gato!
legal

Chicago, IL

#437 Apr 15, 2009
El Guapo wrote:
Tu americanos son locos y me no gusta el gato!

El gato tiene sucia nítidas dientes gruesos y cabello y que le gusta
legal

Chicago, IL

#438 Apr 15, 2009
Estoy harto de estas personas estúpido intoxicación Internet
tim tully

United States

#439 Apr 15, 2009
why did LadyEvil change her name?
LadyEvil

United States

#440 Apr 16, 2009
tim tully wrote:
why did LadyEvil change her name?
Lucifer666 upset too many people and I'm really a sweetheart. If your talking about me going under the name Question, it was only because I get accused about going under different names. I did it for giggles, cuz I can. I'm no poser, but somtimes it's funner than ????
waterbill

United States

#441 Apr 16, 2009
This is the first and last time I'll be on this site, just a simple reply, to a brief conversation with an old friend, you know who you are, I spend my days and my time trying to do the best I can, without judging or hurting anyone, I always tried to give everyone a fair shake, so I extenze my well wishes to everyone concerned with what's going on in theirs and my own life. I don't mean to come up short, cuz I don't, I went to pick up the pictures Thursday at you know where, and you must have been where you were about 11 months ago, so the next time you walk into your new back yard and look up at a star-filled sky, just remember I was standing right there and showing a piece of poop where Orion's belt was at. Final notice, see ya! PAID IN FULL Don't think I don't think about it.

PS LadyEvil's the best
El Guapo

United States

#442 Apr 17, 2009
Si, mi gustan LadyEvil. Es un todos guapos!!!
Jimmy Ohara

Chicago, IL

#443 Apr 17, 2009
waterbill wrote:
This is the first and last time I'll be on this site, just a simple reply, to a brief conversation with an old friend, you know who you are, I spend my days and my time trying to do the best I can, without judging or hurting anyone, I always tried to give everyone a fair shake, so I extenze my well wishes to everyone concerned with what's going on in theirs and my own life. I don't mean to come up short, cuz I don't, I went to pick up the pictures Thursday at you know where, and you must have been where you were about 11 months ago, so the next time you walk into your new back yard and look up at a star-filled sky, just remember I was standing right there and showing a piece of poop where Orion's belt was at. Final notice, see ya! PAID IN FULL Don't think I don't think about it.
PS LadyEvil's the best
"stars"? "orions belt"? Screw that. The best was when you showed me uranus
come on already

Chicago Ridge, IL

#444 Apr 17, 2009
El Guapo wrote:

Hola Guapo, aprender el idioma.
sus palabras no tienen sentido
LadyEvil

United States

#445 Apr 17, 2009
El Guapo wrote:
Gracias mi amor
randy california

Granger, IN

#446 Apr 19, 2009
do da da dodo dododo dodoooooooo "they call them the tweekers........they've been searchin' low and high..........until the day they die..." do da do da dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........
LadyEvil

United States

#447 Apr 20, 2009
randy california wrote:
do da da dodo dododo dodoooooooo "they call them the tweekers........they've been searchin' low and high..........until the day they die..." do da do da dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........
I wanna sing too Randy:

She don't love you, like I love you...if she did she wouldn't break your heart!!!

Ehhhh your song is much better, carry on Randy.
Who ya kidding

Oak Forest, IL

#448 May 14, 2009
LadyEvil wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a tweeker???
Do you have any idea who stupid you sound?? Everyone knows that you're the biggest tweeker around!! You and your "lumberjack" friend are always bug eyed and dripping from the nose....Be realistic, your obvious and look like a junkie! FYI..EVERYBODY KNOWS!
LadyEvil

United States

#449 May 14, 2009
Who ya kidding wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have any idea who stupid you sound?? Everyone knows that you're the biggest tweeker around!! You and your "lumberjack" friend are always bug eyed and dripping from the nose....Be realistic, your obvious and look like a junkie! FYI..EVERYBODY KNOWS!
Who stupid you sound? Hardee Har Har Har!!! Me thinks maybe you're the tweaker and the one who looks and sounds STUPID! Kissy Kissy Huggy Huggy
Feel better now!!!
Who ya kidding

Oak Forest, IL

#450 May 15, 2009
Maybe if you spent as much time working out as you do spellchecking you wouldn't look like such a fat a** junkie slob. Now get off the sh*t and go be a mother...oops, I forget, you don't know how.
I No More

United States

#451 May 15, 2009
Who ya kidding wrote:
Maybe if you spent as much time working out as you do spellchecking you wouldn't look like such a fat a** junkie slob. Now get off the sh*t and go be a mother...oops, I forget, you don't know how.
Havn't seen her lately huh? She's smokin and with her kid a lot Wish she would give me the time of day
yuk yuk

Chicago, IL

#453 May 19, 2009
Who ya kidding wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have any idea who stupid you sound?? Everyone knows that you're the biggest tweeker around!! You and your "lumberjack" friend are always bug eyed and dripping from the nose....Be realistic, your obvious and look like a junkie! FYI..EVERYBODY KNOWS!
Whoa..... couldn't have said it better myself..... her boyfriends name is Timber/Mike. She'll deny it to her deathbed, but everyone knows it.... it's not even a rumor... check out the legion or nicks parking lots .... they seem to "travel" in pairs.....
smoke

Orland Park, IL

#454 May 27, 2009
what

Since: May 09

Chicago Ridge

#455 May 27, 2009
not true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River North Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ACLU: Chicago leads NYC in use of stop-and-frisk Mar 30 rahm Jizzbucket e... 4
News A list of Chicago's best landlords Feb '15 gaga2 3
News How to survive Chicago's latest arctic blast Jan '15 Sweetness 3
News Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... Dec '14 obunglerApenis 20
News Chicago: Urine Trouble: How Can the CTA Keep It... (Sep '14) Oct '14 BigjigsDigUrine 7
News 4 shot in River North among 18 wounded across city (May '14) May '14 reality is a crutch 5
News Coyotes Spotted In Western Suburbs (Sep '06) Feb '14 reality is a cru... 7
More from around the web

River North People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]