Tours

There are 420 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 15, 2009, titled Tours. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Please submit listings by going online to metromix.com/listings. Chicago Segway Tour: Hop aboard a Segway Personal Transporter for a guided, rolling tour of the lakefront, Museum Campus, Grant Park , Buckingham ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Joan

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 15, 2009
The walking tour that includes the Marquette Building should be consistent and let tourists know that they will also visit the Marshall Field's Building, not the store called Macy's that we all wish would move out!
Barb

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 16, 2009
What does this have to do with Chicago Ridge?
LadyEvil

United States

#3 Jan 16, 2009
Barb wrote:
What does this have to do with Chicago Ridge?
Maybe we should have a Walking Bar Tour through the Ridge! Let's wait until it's warm outside though. My car didn't start this morning....dreading calling the shop.
Barb

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 16, 2009
LadyEvil wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we should have a Walking Bar Tour through the Ridge! Let's wait until it's warm outside though. My car didn't start this morning....dreading calling the shop.
Hey Lady, I think you have something there! Or maybe we can make it a Tavern crawl, lol..
LadyEvil

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2009
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lady, I think you have something there! Or maybe we can make it a Tavern crawl, lol..
Well by the time we get done I'm sure we would be crawling!!! Maybe Gorilla Head, Plastic Bag Man, Rats ass, Happy Gilmore and even our haters can join in!!!
Barb

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 16, 2009
Our haters? We have haters?

We can hire one of those short buses and call it the "Bar Crawl Love Mobile"....., haters need not apply.
LadyEvil

United States

#7 Jan 16, 2009
Barb wrote:
Our haters? We have haters?
We can hire one of those short buses and call it the "Bar Crawl Love Mobile"....., haters need not apply.
That sounds like a plan!!! I know someone who owns one of those buses; I'm sure he'd rent it out to us and drive us everywhere...he'll probably even join in!!!

People as beautiful as us always have haters! We for sure have pea-nut!!!
fedup1

Oak Lawn, IL

#8 Jan 20, 2009
im so sick of this.. i know many of you people on this site. this is what you do with your day? sit on some site gossip back and forth, and well miss lady evil you just sit there and talk about how your life is moving along, and how your so hurt. please re read what you wrote, and the name your hiding behind [even though we all know who you are] makes you look highly pathetic. in all honesty i do believe that you havent picked up the pieces of what has happened to you in the house on princess you havent gotten over it.. and somehow this is your way or venting. but none the less it makes you look a bit scary. another thing that i do not understand, lady evil and barb sit on this site .. you guys basically own this site... and talk about john and debbi.. my question is why are you so concerned at what they're doing? you have your life they have theirs why do you bother? from what i do know ladyevil your worried about their every move but yet you dont see them around caring what your doing.. but we can all see your always at the bars! so please, worry about yourself, get your priorities straight then worry about what others are doing with their life.

mend some broken fences, better yourself.
remember, "you worry about yourself now"

so start, thankyou.
Barb

Chicago, IL

#9 Jan 20, 2009
fedup1

We're just trying to have fun, like other people here.

I'm at work and do get bored. We try to talk about Chicago Ridge-related topics, but sometimes we get derailed.
Newper

Batavia, IL

#10 Jan 20, 2009
fedup1 wrote:
im so sick of this.. i know many of you people on this site. this is what you do with your day? sit on some site gossip back and forth, and well miss lady evil you just sit there and talk about how your life is moving along, and how your so hurt. please re read what you wrote, and the name your hiding behind [even though we all know who you are] makes you look highly pathetic. in all honesty i do believe that you havent picked up the pieces of what has happened to you in the house on princess you havent gotten over it.. and somehow this is your way or venting. but none the less it makes you look a bit scary. another thing that i do not understand, lady evil and barb sit on this site .. you guys basically own this site... and talk about john and debbi.. my question is why are you so concerned at what they're doing? you have your life they have theirs why do you bother? from what i do know ladyevil your worried about their every move but yet you dont see them around caring what your doing.. but we can all see your always at the bars! so please, worry about yourself, get your priorities straight then worry about what others are doing with their life.
so start, thankyou.
I dont know who everyone is? I know one family on Princess. Last names please....
Casey Resident

United States

#11 Jan 20, 2009
Barb wrote:
fedup1
We're just trying to have fun, like other people here.
I'm at work and do get bored. We try to talk about Chicago Ridge-related topics, but sometimes we get derailed.
What I've been trying to figure out is why all of you are posting on a forum for a town that is 4 hours away from you.

We don't care.
Barb

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 20, 2009
Casey Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
What I've been trying to figure out is why all of you are posting on a forum for a town that is 4 hours away from you.
We don't care.
Huh? You replied to my quote - I live in the Ridge and work in Elmhurst.
LadyEvil

United States

#13 Jan 20, 2009
fedup1 wrote:
so start, thankyou.
You know you really need to stop obsessing over Barb and I and get a life. I'm not hurt, my life is good and so what if I go to bars. Jealousy is a real ugly thing you know. Please don't hate...it's very unbecoming. As for picking up the pieces of what happened in my house; what the hell do you know? The only pieces left there are my belongings, not my heart. Who cares what they do over there etc. noone is talking anymore if you have noticed! I guess not, since you are just really obsessed with Barb and my chats! I hope you find it enlightening and funny. That's what were all about....FUN.....try it some time!!!

As for hiding behind my so called name; duh....that's what makes it fun. Of course my friends (which I guess some of my haters) know who I really am. I'm the strong, caring, loving person that I always have been. Please, please stop the jealousy.
McHorny

North Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 20, 2009
LadyEvil wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you really need to stop obsessing over Barb and I and get a life. I'm not hurt, my life is good and so what if I go to bars. Jealousy is a real ugly thing you know. Please don't hate...it's very unbecoming. As for picking up the pieces of what happened in my house; what the hell do you know? The only pieces left there are my belongings, not my heart. Who cares what they do over there etc. noone is talking anymore if you have noticed! I guess not, since you are just really obsessed with Barb and my chats! I hope you find it enlightening and funny. That's what were all about....FUN.....try it some time!!!
As for hiding behind my so called name; duh....that's what makes it fun. Of course my friends (which I guess some of my haters) know who I really am. I'm the strong, caring, loving person that I always have been. Please, please stop the jealousy.
Ignore the haters, actually you sound pretty hot.
LadyEvil

United States

#15 Jan 20, 2009
Thanks McHorny. I will ignore the haters; actually it's the same hater that hides under several names but same location. It's probably my exe's insecure girl friend.
McHorny

North Chicago, IL

#16 Jan 20, 2009
LadyEvil wrote:
Thanks McHorny. I will ignore the haters; actually it's the same hater that hides under several names but same location. It's probably my exe's insecure girl friend.
Wow, your very own cyber-stalker, I'd be flattered if it wasn't so creepy.
Newper

Batavia, IL

#17 Jan 20, 2009
I just want to know if there are any freaks or weirdos near my house.
Barb

Chicago, IL

#18 Jan 20, 2009
Newper wrote:
I just want to know if there are any freaks or weirdos near my house.
Do you live in Chicago Ridge? Then you might want to move. Freaks and weirdos don't discriminate - most of them make CR their home.
Newper

Batavia, IL

#19 Jan 20, 2009
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you live in Chicago Ridge? Then you might want to move. Freaks and weirdos don't discriminate - most of them make CR their home.
Yeah i'm in CR. So far, not too bad. There's that one crazy lady who sweeps and talks to herself, and another who walks with a tan trenchcoat on year round. Some children are scared of Mike at PK, but I think that' about it.
LadyEvil

United States

#20 Jan 20, 2009
McHorny wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, your very own cyber-stalker, I'd be flattered if it wasn't so creepy.
I would be flattered if it wasn't some jealous little girl. It's no big deal though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River North Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fernwood man held without bail for Lakeview car... Mar 20 lol 1
News Honeygrow, Another Fast-Casual Salad Chain, To ... Mar 16 jimmy johnson 2
News Man, 60, stabbed during break-in at Old Town bu... Mar 9 Trump is the man 1
News Chicago immigration rally has message for Trump... Mar 9 lol 12
News Emanuel's 'people plazas' program struggling to... Mar 3 Rep Denny Hasturd 2
News Hundreds rally, march for transgender rights in... Feb 27 actorvet 5
News An LGBT Tour Of The Great Lakes (Aug '15) Feb '17 Faith 9

River North Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River North Mortgages