Actor LaBeouf arrested while in Chica...

Actor LaBeouf arrested while in Chicago to shoot 'Eagle Eye'

There are 45 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Nov 5, 2007, titled Actor LaBeouf arrested while in Chicago to shoot 'Eagle Eye'. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Actor Shia LaBeouf was hanging out at a trendy River North nightclub known for its celebrity sightings shortly before being arrested early Sunday at a downtown Chicago Walgreens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Christine

Stamford, CT

#48 Nov 6, 2007
If there was no damage or interfering with customers, then what exactly was he arrested for? Its a 24-hour Walgreens, so why was he asked to leave? Was he doing something wrong?
JJ Law

Moore, SC

#49 Nov 6, 2007
walgreens gone wild wrote:
What exactly was he doing at the Walgreens that made the guard ask him to leave? And why wouldn't he leave the Walgreens?Couldn't he remember where he was staying? IS there security video of the incident?
Trying to buy the XXL Magnum when the security guard insisted he needed the small size. Cue the confrontation...
Hollywood Princess

Euless, TX

#50 Nov 6, 2007
Shia La Beof is in jail?! He's one of my favorite young actors!
Alexandria

Chicago, IL

#51 Nov 7, 2007
Not to take away from his alleged "crime" - but that's probably the BEST mug shot I've ever seen...he looks so cute!
Sandra LaBeouf

UK

#54 Nov 20, 2007
Shia just had a crazy night out. He's young and made a silly mistake. Leave us alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River North Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More Than 60 People Shot in Chicago Jun 13 bozo 8
News Lots Of Fun, But Lots Of Traffic In Chicago Thi... Jun 12 Youngest Tastes Best 3
News Duckworth blasts Kirk for silence on Trump's co... Jun 10 Mitt s Airtight D... 2
News Dusty Groove Will Revive A Chicago Soul DJ Trad... Jun 8 bozo 1
News Michael Selvie was charged Thursday with the mu... (Jan '07) Jun 4 His brother 22
News With Spire project dead, plan stalls to develop... May 31 maschwab 1
News Girl, 15, Among 3 Dead in Memorial Day Weekend ... May 29 bozo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River North Mortgages