South Loop: Can the third time be a c...

South Loop: Can the third time be a charm?

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 2, 2009, titled South Loop: Can the third time be a charm?. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

As early as 1989, there was a plan for the South Loop to become an arts district.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

West Side Tommy

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 4, 2009
Did that article have a point? The title proposes a subject and then it's never again brought up, very confusing And then all of a sudden the article just ends, like a truck running off a cliff. Indeed it reminds of a 1970s National Lampoon article called "How to Write Good".

Is this Harrison jasper a real writer? I don't think she could make it in 8th grade in a Catholic school. Sister Mary Rosary would administer a knuckle slap and a C minus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River North Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
back to professionalism on saturday 930. thank ... Sep 22 im sorry god 1
so what's streeterville? is that a place where ... Sep 13 cia jami rose 141... 1
News Midwest travel: Chicago Children's Museum gets ... Aug '17 Real Faxt 1
so how is lincoln park at night now? Aug '17 thomas real one 1
News C-section scars can be psychological too: 'What... Jun '17 Keyanna 2
News For decades, pan pizza has defined Chicago. Now... (Dec '07) May '17 Dcasey 76
News John Walt, Co-Founder Of Pivot Gang, Fatally St... (Feb '17) Feb '17 former democrat 1

River North Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River North Mortgages