Dining by the Chicago River

Dining by the Chicago River

There are 3 comments on the The Local Tourist story from Jun 16, 2010, titled Dining by the Chicago River. In it, The Local Tourist reports that:

In recent years, the Chicago River has seen a revitalization. There's the Bridgehouse & Chicago River Museum and also the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Plaza .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Local Tourist.

wackamole

AOL

#1 Jun 16, 2010
didn't ,...that 18 year old punk who drove over and kill that pregnant woman --
happen along that strip of the chicago river -?--

ok ,...
hang out there --
you might be safe ,.........but get the hell out after dusk !
Native Daughter

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 16, 2010
wackamole- you are either not from Chicago , didn't read the attached article on restaurants or didn't read the the car accident article, possibly all 3.

The attached article is about restaurants in the downtown town area with one a far as about 800 north and 600 west in a neighborhood called River North.

Chicago addresses are on a grid. The punk that ran over the pregnant girl did so about 2900 north and 2700 west, in a neighborhood called Roscoe Village,nowhere close.

The only thing in common is the river.

The girl was run over in an industrial type area and yes, you should be careful there after dusk.
Downtown and the River North area is somewhat safer.

Come visit sometime when you come out of your mole hole after dark.
wackamole

AOL

#3 Jun 16, 2010
mole hole?
-huh?

you must have seen my house !
-
-
ok ,.....you might be safe , down river ..........
-those restaurants are pricey -and don't serve enough food for the money -
if you ask me ---
-I'll keep going to the billygoat- when ever I find my self down in that neck of the woods

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River North Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eyes on the Street: A Wild Night for Chicago's ... Jun 18 reality is a crutch 1
News Police: Missing woman with brain injury may be ... May '15 reality is a crutch 1
News A list of Chicago's best landlords Feb '15 gaga2 3
News How to survive Chicago's latest arctic blast Jan '15 Sweetness 3
News Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 obunglerApenis 20
News Chicago: Urine Trouble: How Can the CTA Keep It... (Sep '14) Oct '14 BigjigsDigUrine 7
News 4 shot in River North among 18 wounded across city (May '14) May '14 reality is a crutch 5
More from around the web

River North People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

River North Mortgages