Man Charged With Trying To Bribe Chic...

Man Charged With Trying To Bribe Chicago Cops

There are 4 comments on the Cbs2chicago.com story from Jul 20, 2009, titled Man Charged With Trying To Bribe Chicago Cops. In it, Cbs2chicago.com reports that:

Share + Jul 20, 2009 10:03 am US/Central 9.6 Percent Jump In 2008 Kelly Bry, owner of Ouest Boutique in Wicker Park, has moved the most expensive of her chic women's dresses and outfits to the back of the store after two dresses worth $300 each were stolen from her shop last winter and a police flier recently warned her of robberies in the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs2chicago.com.

same old thing

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 20, 2009
is that what the cops are calling a robberie, a bribe.......as long as the mayor gets his cut!

IL. Land of Corruption
Ozzie_Guillen

Torrance, CA

#2 Jul 20, 2009
Must not have offered enough cash and offended them
Theater Boy

United States

#3 Jul 20, 2009
goog
Mayor Dickface Daley

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 21, 2009
I better be getting my share or we will have to layoff more of you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River North Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Exclusive: Garry McCarthy, former top cop fired... Mar 31 Josie 9
How's the city of industry? Mar '18 Thomas 1
Man mrs alisa thank you Mar '18 Thomas 1
News H Mart Chicago Opens With Korean 'Healthy Fried... Feb '18 Joseph DeDominicis 1
be safe kids. violent mexicans on kinzie yester... Dec '17 therealthomas 2
god these poor poor kids at this location (slid... Dec '17 itsjustcrazyhowmu... 1
News Random act of kindness in turbulent world (Jan '10) Dec '17 Leave Rapidly 10

River North Jobs

Personal Finance

River North Mortgages