Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,755

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#45281 Nov 22, 2013
Ya little beaich!
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually couldn't see what it was all this time until I clicked on it..how funny. I can't think of a better person to ridicule on here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
kimary

Saint Louis, MO

#45282 Nov 22, 2013
Kimary either used to have a major drinking problem, or is mentally broken. His Theory of Mind is like that of a young child. It either never developed or it was broken at some point.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45283 Nov 22, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He always called the labcoat a dress (mostly because he didn't have a clue who the characters were so he naturally assumed it had to do with something gay. So, now he has his own dress!! You know its what he secretly wanted all along!
Actually, it's probably not all that secret, at the truck stops.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45284 Nov 22, 2013
CDC wrote:
Ya little beaich!
<quoted text>
Showing your true colors Princess...Now go back to watching the TV and let Mommy have her computer back.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45285 Nov 22, 2013
kimary wrote:
Kimary either used to have a major drinking problem, or is mentally broken. His Theory of Mind is like that of a young child. It either never developed or it was broken at some point.
The proclivities towards a given sexuality are based on a continuum. Flexibility to shift gender preference depends on how extreme this wiring is (or is not) towards a gender.

Let me explain continuum:

On the one extremity of the continuum are the persons evolutionary biology would consider fully healthy. They have all the neural wiring necessary to fully appreciate the cues and ornamentation of the opposite gender.-the heterosexuals.

(Although tenuous at times, I'm going to use the analogy of music preference. Music may not be parallel to sexuality with respect to the number of choices available - there are two gender variants but very many music genres, but this flaw and others are venial in light of making the point of sexual compatibility tangible.)

So let's say the heterosexuals are keen to rock music. You can play classical music as much as you will but these heterosexuals are wired to perfectly appreciate rock. Time will not even permit an "acquired taste" for classical music because their ears are simply the 'round hole' to the classical music's 'square peg.'

Now the defects to evolutionary biology, the homosexuals (defects because evolution hardwires profound instincts towards continuance of the species; the homosexual is defective because his/her behavior guarantees he/she will NOT procreate. It is biologically suicidal thinking against the good of the species) have neural wiring opposite of the naturally intended wiring - a man through defect was given a woman's wiring or vice versa.

In the above analogy the homosexual will be the classical music lover who will always be repelled by rock music (I assure you I didn't purposely ascribe classical music to gay people with any specific intent, but either way). His wiring is just as keenly developed as the heterosexuals wiring. But it's simply directed at the wrong gender.

So let's say on a number line the sexual continuum spans from +10 all the way to -10. In healthy pro-reproductive thinking, a failure safe heterosexual is +10. On the antipode of the continuum is the homosexual, the -10. The levels of these extremes allow for almost no environmental influence.

At the middle between +10 and -10 is "0" point. The middle represents those who have underdeveloped wiring. This underdevelopment leaves their sexual preference ambiguous, thus it's easier to appreciate either gender.

At this range of flexibility we also start to see the highest levels of environmental (circumstantial) influences. It's the proverbial person on the fence, with the wind (the environment) to sway him however it may.

As you can imagine, at the positive and negative numbers in between, there will be preferences more or less towards a gender. However since they are not 10's, environment can play a role inversely commensurate to their deviations.

This is a comprehensive discourse of sexuality and it's respective gradients.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
utroll

Mount Vernon, IL

#45286 Nov 22, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's probably not all that secret, at the truck stops.
Is that where your mom is working now, walking the lot? its ok someday you can follow in her foot steps too!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mom agrees

Waterloo, IL

#45287 Nov 22, 2013
You are a little beaich!
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing your true colors Princess...Now go back to watching the TV and let Mommy have her computer back.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45288 Nov 22, 2013
You're a woman trapped inside a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the lonliness of all people

It's time for you to realize
AIDS like the plague is from God
For he sees something wrong in his eyes

Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.

That's what you get for having
A penis up your a**
You should have used a condom
That's what you get when you
Swallow another man's load
A lubricated condom

How do you find love in another man's hairy a**
You should have used a condom
Millions of lost hamsters
Running ramped in your bowels
Take the Hershey Highway

Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
A manly man
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
aristotle

Sugar Grove, IL

#45289 Nov 22, 2013
Come June 1, 2014 Saluki Rod can ride the rod.
Hopefully he will be fulfilled.
Or at least filled.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45290 Nov 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The proclivities towards a given sexuality are based on a continuum. More Bigot twirl
Whatever KiMare. The fact is there are Gay people in this world, whether you like it or not and you're not going to change it. Get over it. Too bad you don't put as much effort in to actually doing something positive for people, as you do hating them. Just because you're deformed, doesn't mean you have to be a vile, sick piece of sh+t. You need to stop, you're hurting others as well as yourself and it's obvious.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45291 Nov 22, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever KiMare. The fact is there are Gay people in this world, whether you like it or not and you're not going to change it. Get over it. Too bad you don't put as much effort in to actually doing something positive for people, as you do hating them. Just because you're deformed, doesn't mean you have to be a vile, sick piece of sh+t. You need to stop, you're hurting others as well as yourself and it's obvious.
This is over your head perv.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45294 Nov 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not moron. No matter what twirl and spin you put on it, it's still more bigoted BS. What's over YOUR head is, how arrogantly ignorant you really are.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45295 Nov 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You want something really over you're little head princess? Go read the Kinsey Report.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45296 Nov 22, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
You want something really over you're little head princess? Go read the Kinsey Report.
www.tfpstudentaction.org/.../homosexual ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45298 Nov 22, 2013
mahz_ wrote:
You know, homosexual behavior has been documented in over 300 species of animals. If this is a defect like you claim, then either your God is a royal screw up, or he REALLY likes gay animals. You would think that if he was all knowing and all powerful he would have seen this coming and done something to prevent all these homosexual critters running around. I'm thinking he probably likes gay sex and that's why he created so many gay animals.
So you are comparing yourself to animals huh...... Good call!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#45299 Nov 22, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't, it's you that's the weak minded animal Buttflower. BTW your link doesn't work, but it doesn't matter. If it's anything like all your other posts, it's crazy bigoted BS anyway.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45300 Nov 22, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't, it's you that's the weak minded animal Buttflower. BTW your link doesn't work, but it doesn't matter. If it's anything like all your other posts, it's crazy bigoted BS anyway.
No, he was comparing you sickos to animals. Unfair to the animals.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#45302 Nov 22, 2013
Scott wrote:
You're a woman trapped inside a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
Writing a love poem to KiMare's inner lesbian?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45303 Nov 22, 2013
mahz_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I said nothing about myself. I see that reading comprehension is not one of your strong points.
Don't be shy now, you were talking about yourself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Maybe Bill

Livermore, CA

#45304 Nov 22, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again your ignorance is showing stupid! The last time I checked we are animals,to be exact were mammals and again part of the animal kingdom! There are over 1,500 examples of homosexuality in the animal kingdom! Wrong again bigot boy! How about some more AID's posts blaming gays,I bet Jesus would be proud of you if he read your sick posts you phone hating KKKristian! So the worlds only 6,000 years old huh? LoL,I keep repeating this to show all exactly what an idiot you are!

1,500 examples of homosexuality in the animal kingdom of which we are a part of!

http://www.health.am/sex/more/1500-animal-spe...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Near North Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... Oct 24 Le Jimbo 7
jimmy gouskos 18 years for con uptown and every... (Jul '12) Oct 20 Jimmy s Friend 4
Chicago parking: 44th Ward aide saved quarters ... (May '09) Oct 12 Ram 288
Open House Chicago 2014 Oct 12 Vicky varma 1
Chicago pedicabs face rough headwinds from City... Oct 7 BribekikeRahm 4
Chicago: Urine Trouble: How Can the CTA Keep It... Oct 1 BigjigsDigUrine 7
Chicago needs its Bucket Boys Sep 29 EatnTurds 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Near North People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Near North News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Near North

Personal Finance