1 bicyclist dies, another injured in ...

1 bicyclist dies, another injured in separate crashes

There are 1 comment on the WGN-TV Chicago story from Jun 13, 2008, titled 1 bicyclist dies, another injured in separate crashes. In it, WGN-TV Chicago reports that:

A bicyclist was killed Monday night when his bike crashed into the open door of a sport-utility vehicle door on Chicago's Near North Side, throwing him into the path of oncoming traffic, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGN-TV Chicago.

raymond divarco

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 17, 2008
I was 14 years old when I was struck by a car door and thrown out into the street and was then struck by a car. I was in a coma for several days I came out of it with hearing loss and a fractured skull. I was very lucky to have survived. Please... every bicyclist should wear a helmut, and stay on paths rather then travel on city streets, they are too dangerous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Near North Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chicago's lame winter - is Canada to blame? Wed maybe 1
News Murder suspect waives bail hearing (Aug '07) Jan 9 Depooty 264
News 2016: Chicago's greatest dining year ever? Dec 31 red dawn 2
News Step inside - and back in time - at new Wicker ... Nov '16 chad hatten 3 1
News Thousands march in Chicago to protest Trump's e... Nov '16 Not so proud Amer... 26
News Number of cranes at work in Chicago hits 8-year... Nov '16 former democrat 1
News Chicago Sets Record for Cranes in the Sky Nov '16 former democrat 1

Near North Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Near North Mortgages