jimmy gouskos victims

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 3, 2013
jimmy gouskos got 18 yrs should of got more but judge threw book at him he is in 24/7 ward of state------------and is behind bars 23 hours 1 hr at the yard------he will get out a damaged person and useless and epitome of pure evil ------and classic sociopath fits all the 10 criteron of being a sociopath he thinks he did no wrong ------ and shows no remorse -- and feel no guilt what he did --but blames it on others not him---not he can sit and think what he did 24/7 to his investors family friends--anyone --he does not care a bad person --heard he was just like his father the sins of te father-------finally justice was done but still not good enough what he did to peoples lives ruined them left them penniless----------- the bernie madoff of uptown bad to the core------I HOPE HE WILL LEARN FROM HIS EXPERIENCE IN JAIL----but doubt it ----- he is planning a scam when he gets out- who knows who he will scam when he gets out-------just be aware of jimmy gouskos--he it all and lost it all because of greed and being a sociopath and untouchable--- who is laughing now who is in jail --- see what greed does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Near North Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Rahm Emanuel, Gov. Bruce Rauner tested by... Feb 22 reality is a crutch 1
Rahm endorsement fails to mention gang problem Feb 14 This_illTeachEm 3
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... Dec '14 obunglerApenis 20
Chicago needs its Bucket Boys Sep '14 EatnTurds 2
Emanuel, Lewis clash on legalizing, taxing mari... Sep '14 Obama Bad 1
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... Sep '14 Northern Lights 3
Fight for $15 in Chicago: Revolt in a Global City (May '14) May '14 reality is a crutch 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Near North People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:23 am PST