Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jan 3, 2013
jimmy gouskos victims

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 3, 2013
jimmy gouskos got 18 yrs should of got more but judge threw book at him he is in 24/7 ward of state------------and is behind bars 23 hours 1 hr at the yard------he will get out a damaged person and useless and epitome of pure evil ------and classic sociopath fits all the 10 criteron of being a sociopath he thinks he did no wrong ------ and shows no remorse -- and feel no guilt what he did --but blames it on others not him---not he can sit and think what he did 24/7 to his investors family friends--anyone --he does not care a bad person --heard he was just like his father the sins of te father-------finally justice was done but still not good enough what he did to peoples lives ruined them left them penniless----------- the bernie madoff of uptown bad to the core------I HOPE HE WILL LEARN FROM HIS EXPERIENCE IN JAIL----but doubt it ----- he is planning a scam when he gets out- who knows who he will scam when he gets out-------just be aware of jimmy gouskos--he it all and lost it all because of greed and being a sociopath and untouchable--- who is laughing now who is in jail --- see what greed does

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Near North Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min Jonah1 49,460
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sun Corrupt Democrats 1,908
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Mr Ridgway 3,922
Chicago voters split on luring Obama presidenti... Aug 20 Bring it on home 2
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Aug 20 Weneedchange 147
Did you hear? Aug 10 Only if 4
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Aug 2 nono 6,593
•••
•••
•••

Near North Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Near North People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Near North News, Events & Info