Judge sets $200,000 bail for Illinois teacher accused of killing dog

Aug 11, 2012 Read more: WHAS11 7

A judge has set bail at $200,000 for a Chicago elementary school teacher accused of punching his dog to death after the animal soiled itself.

Read more

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#1 Aug 11, 2012
Kudos to this judg for the high bail.Anyone who would beat on a dog till it dies is nothing but a POS.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Aug 12, 2012
I hope they keep this nut job away form children.

“Hi”

There

#3 Aug 12, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
I hope they keep this nut job away form children.
A lot of ppl agree with that statement.
To adopt a dog who was previously abused and later beat it to death just blows my mind,and the rescue would have taken him back.

Since: May 12

Louisville, KY

#4 Aug 13, 2012
I have no sympathy for anyone who beats on kids or animal's.hope karma visits while he is in jail

“Hi”

There

#5 Aug 13, 2012
kytodd wrote:
I have no sympathy for anyone who beats on kids or animal's.hope karma visits while he is in jail
I agree.I think one reason why this really got to a lot of ppl,is because this was previously rescued from an abused home.This judge means business,as usually these monsters just get a slap on the hand.
Suddenly Aware

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2012
Obviously Illinois has at least one judge that sees the taking of a life as being wrong. Or maybe the guy couldn't afford to be passed along.
mozart

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Aug 13, 2012
This is so so so sad. That poor little dog. The judge should order him to be puched until he couldn't feel anything!! How so so so sad and that poor little dog, that was not the first time he beat him. Beat the guy who did this to a helpless little dog who did not deserve to live and be beaten constantly, Put him to jail for a min of 5 years!!!! Good for that judge!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ACLU: Chicago leads NYC in use of stop-and-frisk Mar 30 rahm Jizzbucket e... 4
News Rahm Emanuel not warm to 24/7 Wrigley construction Mar '15 Total Recall 1
News A list of Chicago's best landlords Feb '15 gaga2 3
News How a Lost Dog from Wilmette Helped Another Fin... Nov '14 AnitaSwiss 1
jimmy gouskos 18 years for con uptown and every... (Jul '12) Oct '14 Jimmy s Friend 4
News Chicago parking: 44th Ward aide saved quarters ... (May '09) Oct '14 Ram 288
News Did you hear? (Aug '14) Aug '14 Only if 4
More from around the web

Lakeview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]