1 bicyclist dies, another injured in ...

1 bicyclist dies, another injured in separate crashes

There are 1 comment on the WGN-TV Chicago story from Jun 13, 2008, titled 1 bicyclist dies, another injured in separate crashes. In it, WGN-TV Chicago reports that:

A bicyclist was killed Monday night when his bike crashed into the open door of a sport-utility vehicle door on Chicago's Near North Side, throwing him into the path of oncoming traffic, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGN-TV Chicago.

raymond divarco

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 17, 2008
I was 14 years old when I was struck by a car door and thrown out into the street and was then struck by a car. I was in a coma for several days I came out of it with hearing loss and a fractured skull. I was very lucky to have survived. Please... every bicyclist should wear a helmut, and stay on paths rather then travel on city streets, they are too dangerous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
be safe kids. violent mexicans on kinzie yester... Dec '17 therealthomas 2
god these poor poor kids at this location (slid... Dec '17 itsjustcrazyhowmu... 1
News Random act of kindness in turbulent world (Jan '10) Dec '17 Leave Rapidly 10
all these mass shootings. it's enough. Nov '17 crazy people 1
FOUND KEYS- Hamlin/Fullerton Nov '17 Mel94 1
what's a meow meow? Oct '17 the real thomas 1
News Photos: A Look Back At Hugh Hefner's Playboy Ro... Oct '17 Trump win 2020 6

Lakeview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakeview Mortgages