Burglars Hit Lakeview Home As Residen...

Burglars Hit Lakeview Home As Residents Are Moving

There are 2 comments on the WBBM-AM Chicago story from Jun 1, 2010, titled Burglars Hit Lakeview Home As Residents Are Moving. In it, WBBM-AM Chicago reports that:

CHICAGO a * A group of tenants moving into an apartment in the South Lakeview neighborhood Monday night were welcomed by four masked men.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBBM-AM Chicago.

pooperscooper

AOL

#1 Jun 1, 2010
welcome to lakeview ----- lakeview is now turning into the hell hole ---that the rest of the city is --HA HA HA ,....you progressive democrat voting idiots can shove your rapists robbers and drug dealers up your stretched out liberal fat asses ,.........
Citizen

Tinley Park, IL

#2 Jun 1, 2010
I would say they are leaving half the story out. Who saw them in order to know that they were four masked men? The tenants? Were they held at gunpoint? Why did they not retaliate? Very confusing story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
all these mass shootings. it's enough. Nov 5 crazy people 1
FOUND KEYS- Hamlin/Fullerton Nov 4 Mel94 1
what's a meow meow? Oct 30 the real thomas 1
News Photos: A Look Back At Hugh Hefner's Playboy Ro... Oct '17 Trump win 2020 6
saint clair meow meows. omg this morning i saw ... Sep '17 e unter 2
caserollin yet? are we? :P Sep '17 kissing ground sa... 1
back to professionalism on saturday 930. thank ... Sep '17 im sorry god 1

Lakeview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakeview Mortgages