Could Crowd Problems Lead To Route Ch...

Could Crowd Problems Lead To Route Change For Pride Parade?

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Jun 28, 2011, titled Could Crowd Problems Lead To Route Change For Pride Parade?. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Reports say an estimated 750,000 people descended on the Boystown neighborhood for the Gay Pride Parade this past weekend, but with the record crowd came reports of major crowd-control problems and even discussion of changing the route.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

lvwres

United States

#1 Jul 16, 2011
As a resident I can't stand parade day. I could not get down my street until 8 pm with a carload of groceries. Police could care less. I am sick and tired of drunk people ruining my garden keeping me from my house and making noise until 2 am. They have no respect. Just look at the crime increase in lakeview. We are becoming englewood north. All these meetings are doing nothing. They need to get rid of that center and move the parade. Home values are going to decrease with all the craziness going on in this area. I have lived here for 10 years And am saddened by the way things have been handled. We have been waiting for years for things to change and it's not happening. It's getting worse. Wow and now we have halsted days yippee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
so what's streeterville? is that a place where ... Sep 13 cia jami rose 141... 1
Documentary on the Child Molestation at JPUSA Sep 12 Jail Jpusa Leaders 2
News No, Chicagoans Aren't Actually Rallying For The... Aug 27 wrong 1
News Midwest travel: Chicago Children's Museum gets ... Aug '17 Real Faxt 1
so how is lincoln park at night now? Aug '17 thomas real one 1
News C-section scars can be psychological too: 'What... Jun '17 Keyanna 2
News An LGBT Tour Of The Great Lakes (Aug '15) Apr '17 watching livonia 12

Lakeview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakeview Mortgages