Donnie

Blue Island, IL

#5169 Mar 13, 2013
Senator Durban
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

#5170 Mar 14, 2013
Son psychiatric help is only a phone call away you need drug counseling.
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm SO glad you brought that up again!
Speaking of "proper grammar" ...
I'll just re-post what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:
"Illiteracy appears to to be your strong suite let me help over estimated is two words I could go on but it would be pointless your grammar is horrific."
Did you ever figure out that:
1) The word "overesitmated" isn't two words - that it's ONE word you illiterate jackass?
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/overestimate
2) Or that it's strong SUIT ... not strong "suite" you illiterate jackass?
3) Or that your ENTIRE POST is one whole run-on sentence you illiterate jackass?
Well? Did you?
I'm still waiting for an answer here ... since April!
How much more time do you need?
I'd be REALLY embarrassed if I were you! Calling people illiterate when your post is riddled with mistakes? And then trying to call me out on a mistake that it turns out was correct ... because you have the IQ of afterbirth?
OUCH!
And since you never answered those questions there, I'll just KEEP POSTING IT to you ... over and over ... until you answer them you illiterate jackass.
Get the pattern?
wankerdoodler

Lake Villa, IL

#5171 Mar 14, 2013
whats the # i need help
Wondering Teapartier

Herrin, IL

#5172 Mar 15, 2013
What's the latest on the investigation into the Benghazi attack? Are they about to file articles of impeachment? I haven't seen anything about this in the news in a long time. Am I supposed to be outraged at this sequester thing now? It's hard to keep up. Inquiring minds want to know
Wondering Teapartier

Herrin, IL

#5173 Mar 15, 2013
I understand that I'm not pissed off about gay marriage anymore. Scratch any of my previous comments about the rounding up of gays. Come to find out, it was just a big misunderstanding.
qyddyd

Pittsburgh, PA

#5174 Mar 15, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ÖÖÖ
Vote Putin
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5175 Mar 15, 2013
Dr Phill wrote:
Son psychiatric help is only a phone call away you need drug counseling. <quoted text>
From Romeoville

Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks/Media Matters/Huffington/Repub Puke/Really Ignorant/Carl/Dumbocrats/Harry Reid/Rod Blagojevich/Democrap Puke/Dr Phill

I'll just re-post what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:

"Illiteracy appears to to be your strong suite let me help over estimated is two words I could go on but it would be pointless your grammar is horrific."

1) The word "overesitmated" isn't two words - that it's ONE word you illiterate jackass?

3) Or that your ENTIRE POST is one whole run-on sentence you illiterate jackass?

Well? Did you?

I'd be REALLY embarrassed if I were you! Calling people illiterate when your post is riddled with mistakes? And then trying to call me out on a mistake that it turns out was correct ... because you have the IQ of afterbirth?

OUCH!

And since you never answered those questions there, I'll just KEEP POSTING IT to you ... over and over ... until you answer them you illiterate jackass.

Get the pattern?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5176 Mar 15, 2013
Wondering Teapartier wrote:
What's the latest on the investigation into the Benghazi attack? Are they about to file articles of impeachment? I haven't seen anything about this in the news in a long time. Am I supposed to be outraged at this sequester thing now? It's hard to keep up. Inquiring minds want to know
Sure ... they're about to file articles of impeachment.

And Romney is gonna win in a "landslide" because he's "surging" in the polls too!

I can never get enough of the morons and the LIES their Right wing news media!

Any idea what the next round of Andrew Breitbart/James O'Queefe/Tucker Carlson manufactured conservative bullshit is gonna be? I love how the Daily Caller is getting blasted for the bogus Menendez sex story since the chick retracted her statements and Carlson refuses to comment on it.

Please, let idiots like Carlson, Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity and Limbaugh keep playing "journalist" so I can keep rubbing things like this in their faces ...

I'm enjoying the comic relief!
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

#5177 Mar 15, 2013
Regan was a Menace
Long term, chronic users of methamphetamine like Regan was a Menace are known to have difficulty in memory retention but also exhibit symptoms similar to bipolar, schizophrenia and movement disorders such as Parkinsonís disease. It is believed that long-term methamphetamine use also causes irreparable damage to the central nervous system which causes these symptoms obvious by his redundant post.Bottom line this is why you keep cutting and pasting your tired old post my God Gay boy seek some psychiatric help.
<quoted text>
Sure ... they're about to file articles of impeachment.
And Romney is gonna win in a "landslide" because he's "surging" in the polls too!
I can never get enough of the morons and the LIES their Right wing news media!
Any idea what the next round of Andrew Breitbart/James O'Queefe/Tucker Carlson manufactured conservative bullshit is gonna be? I love how the Daily Caller is getting blasted for the bogus Menendez sex story since the chick retracted her statements and Carlson refuses to comment on it.
Please, let idiots like Carlson, Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity and Limbaugh keep playing "journalist" so I can keep rubbing things like this in their faces ...
I'm enjoying the comic relief!
Did U No That

Brazil, IN

#5178 Mar 15, 2013
After all of these years in America, CHICAGO is the 51st state to claim fame to shedded toe nails throughout their 51st state! Wow!
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

#5179 Mar 15, 2013
May I suggest you post again when you are sober.
Did U No That wrote:
After all of these years in America, CHICAGO is the 51st state to claim fame to shedded toe nails throughout their 51st state! Wow!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5180 Mar 15, 2013
Dr Phill wrote:
Regan was a Menace
Long term, chronic users of methamphetamine like Regan was a Menace are known to have difficulty in memory retention but also exhibit symptoms similar to bipolar, schizophrenia and movement disorders such as Parkinsonís disease. It is believed that long-term methamphetamine use also causes irreparable damage to the central nervous system which causes these symptoms obvious by his redundant post.Bottom line this is why you keep cutting and pasting your tired old post my God Gay boy seek some psychiatric help.<quoted text>
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks/Media Matters/Huffington/Repub Puke/Really Ignorant/Carl/Dumbocrats/Harry Reid/Rod Blagojevich/Democrap Puke/Dr Phill

Well? Did you?

OUCH!

Get the pattern?
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

#5181 Mar 15, 2013
Reagan was a Menace demonstrates that long-term methamphetamine abuse results in many damaging effects, including addiction. Addiction is a chronic, relapsing disease, characterized by compulsive drug-seeking and drug use which is accompanied by functional and molecular changes in the brain.Hence the compulsive and endless cutting and pasting of dimensional thoughts.
<quoted text>
Well? Did you?
OUCH!
Get the pattern?
Supporter

Oak Lawn, IL

#5182 Mar 16, 2013
Mark Kirk is an amazing man and an example of what everyone should do with lemons....
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5184 Mar 16, 2013
Dr Phill wrote:
Reagan was a Menace demonstrates that long-term methamphetamine abuse results in many damaging effects, including addiction. Addiction is a chronic, relapsing disease, characterized by compulsive drug-seeking and drug use which is accompanied by functional and molecular changes in the brain.Hence the compulsive and endless cutting and pasting of dimensional thoughts.<quoted text>

Again complaining about "cutting and pasting" are ya?

Well, speaking of cutting and pasting ...

Remember when you posted EVERYTHING from the two pages here:

http://www.humanevents.com/2010/01/27/top-10-...

AND

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/09/29/top-10-...

Go take a look at you posts see 4992, 4993, 4994 and 4996 ....

Does all that look familiar, dipshit?

WELL? DOES IT DIPSHIT?

Now I'll just re-post what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:

Well? Did you?

OUCH!

Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5185 Mar 16, 2013
Hey ...

Since Tucker Carlson is at CPAC, why won't anybody ask him about that LIE he started about Menendez and those prostitutes?

Or why the chick recanted her story?

Or how she said she was PAID to make up her claims?

Or how she never even met the senator?

Or why he refuses to discuss the lie he was busted on?

ANYBODY CONSERVATIVE LOUDMOUTHS HAVE ANY ANSWERS HERE?

Was the Daily Caller the source of the money she was given?

Does it go back to Tucker himself?

Here's an idea: Ask Tucker - he's right there at CPAC!

What's the problem? Are those questions not the kind of "softball" questions you guys get on Faux "news" or something? Why isn't the conservative media covering all the Breitbart/O'Queef "journalistic" egg he has on his face?

C'MON YOU GUTLESS LYING REPUKE PIECES OF SHIT ... ASK TUCKER!

I want to see and hear him dodge every one of those questions so I can keep laughing at what he got himself into with his latest attempt at a Right-wing hit job.

Can you tell I'm just LOVIN' this?
Regan was a Genius

Romeoville, IL

#5186 Mar 16, 2013
WASHINGTON ó Democratic Sen. Robert Menendez of New Jersey is under investigation by a grand jury over his ties to a wealthy donor and friend in Florida, according to a newspaper report.

It's unclear what the confidential grand jury probe is examining, but the Washington Post reported that investigators are looking into several cases in which Menendez intervened in matters affecting the financial interests of Florida eye doctor Salomon Melgen and underage prostitutes.

In those cases, Menendez pressured officials in the Dominican Republic to honor a contract with Melgen's port security company, and intervened on Melgen's behalf in a dispute between Melgen and U.S. health care officials over Medicare payments.

Menendez's office did not confirm or deny reports of the grand jury investigation. According to the Post story, Menendez has not been contacted by federal officials.
Regan was a Genius

Romeoville, IL

#5187 Mar 16, 2013
Or..

Or..
Prolonged use of methamphetamine will impair cognitive abilities, hampering the thinking and learning process. The speech centers may also be affected leading to a verbal impairment. It may also affect fine motor skills and lead to tremors, rigidity (muscle stiffness) and/or muscle weakness. It is important to note that Parkinsonís disease, which is a degenerative neurological disease, is caused by low levels of dopamine. Long term use of methamphetamines may affect dopamine production and release, even after quitting the drug and may cause secondary parkinsonism, which presents similar to Parkinsonís disease.
Hey ...
Since Tucker Carlson is at CPAC, why won't anybody ask him about that LIE he started about Menendez and those prostitutes?
Or why the chick recanted her story?
Or how she said she was PAID to make up her claims?
Or how she never even met the senator?
Or why he refuses to discuss the lie he was busted on?
ANYBODY CONSERVATIVE LOUDMOUTHS HAVE ANY ANSWERS HERE?
Was the Daily Caller the source of the money she was given?
Does it go back to Tucker himself?
Here's an idea: Ask Tucker - he's right there at CPAC!
What's the problem? Are those questions not the kind of "softball" questions you guys get on Faux "news" or something? Why isn't the conservative media covering all the Breitbart/O'Queef "journalistic" egg he has on his face?
C'MON YOU GUTLESS LYING REPUKE PIECES OF SHIT ... ASK TUCKER!
I want to see and hear him dodge every one of those questions so I can keep laughing at what he got himself into with his latest attempt at a Right-wing hit job.
Can you tell I'm just LOVIN' this?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5188 Mar 16, 2013
Regan was a Genius wrote:
WASHINGTON ó Democratic Sen. Robert Menendez of New Jersey is under investigation by a grand jury over his ties to a wealthy donor and friend in Florida, according to a newspaper report.
It's unclear what the confidential grand jury probe is examining, but the Washington Post reported that investigators are looking into several cases in which Menendez intervened in matters affecting the financial interests of Florida eye doctor Salomon Melgen and underage prostitutes.
In those cases, Menendez pressured officials in the Dominican Republic to honor a contract with Melgen's port security company, and intervened on Melgen's behalf in a dispute between Melgen and U.S. health care officials over Medicare payments.
Menendez's office did not confirm or deny reports of the grand jury investigation. According to the Post story, Menendez has not been contacted by federal officials.
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks/Media Matters/Huffington/Repub Puke/Really Ignorant/Carl/Dumbocrats/Harry Reid/Rod Blagojevich/Democrap Puke/Dr Phill/Regan was a Genius

Who's Regan?

And what does that have to do with another instance of conservatives LYING about Democrats and getting busted for it?

Any idea there dipshit?

Since we all know you won't answer that one, I'll just re-post what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:

Well? Did you?

OUCH!

Get the pattern?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5189 Mar 16, 2013
Regan was a Genius wrote:
Or..
Or..
Prolonged use of methamphetamine will impair cognitive abilities, hampering the thinking and learning process. The speech centers may also be affected leading to a verbal impairment. It may also affect fine motor skills and lead to tremors, rigidity (muscle stiffness) and/or muscle weakness. It is important to note that Parkinsonís disease, which is a degenerative neurological disease, is caused by low levels of dopamine. Long term use of methamphetamines may affect dopamine production and release, even after quitting the drug and may cause secondary parkinsonism, which presents similar to Parkinsonís disease.<quoted text>
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks/Media Matters/Huffington/Repub Puke/Really Ignorant/Carl/Dumbocrats/Harry Reid/Rod Blagojevich/Democrap Puke/Dr Phill/Regan was a Genius

What conservative site did you copy that from? And by "copy", I mean post WORD FOR WORD and try to pass it off as your own!

Care to tell us?

No? LOL ... imagine that!

And was this "Regan" a genius like you who can't spell "Reagan"?

Or are you referring to Ronnie post-Alzheimer's?

Well? Did you?

OUCH!

Get the pattern?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min KiMare 49,898
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 7 hr Mr oH 10
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Sat LieutenantGov 4,033
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Sat fosterbrooks 156
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sat Blwlgo 1,930
Chicago voters split on luring Obama presidenti... Aug '14 Bring it on home 2
Did you hear? Aug '14 Only if 4
•••
•••
•••

Lakeview Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lakeview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE