The latest fashion: Eco-friendly Buck...

The latest fashion: Eco-friendly Bucktown condos use unique pro...

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 28, 2009, titled The latest fashion: Eco-friendly Bucktown condos use unique pro.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

As dance music echoed inside a Bucktown warehouse recently, a posse of fashion models paraded down a runway wearing T-shirts with the night's message.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Joanne

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2009
This is a great article about having a eco-friendly home environment. Here is a site that provides many great resources to create or build an eco-friendly home: http://www.greatgreenlist.com/Eco-Friendly-Ho...
Kori Kasten

Bloomington, IL

#2 Jan 29, 2009
The model unit was gorgeous, and the concept is long overdue in this area. This is the future in everyday living for the socially conscience of my generation. Thank you William Senne. Changes in our everyday living is what will ultimately make the difference in the future of your planet and economy~
Craig Roberts

AOL

#3 Jan 29, 2009
Very well done and enjoyable event! Thanks for the invite!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gentrification along Chicago River worries long... Sun Monkey6196 2
News Two Men Charged With Robbing Woman In Lakeview Sep 19 former democrat 3
News 4 dead, 16 wounded in city shootings Sep 12 grounded in reali... 5
News U.S. Rep. Rush complains of racial profiling by... Sep 7 CommieBlackPanther 9
News 3 dead, 22 wounded in Chicago shootings Sep 4 HCB 17
News Unsafe construction zones and trashed bike lane... Aug 31 Lance Strongarm 2
News Police Will Be Patrolling Wrigleyville For DUIs... Aug '16 grounded in reality 1

Lakeview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakeview Mortgages