Gold Coast attack linked to previous ...

Gold Coast attack linked to previous incident

There are 32 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 19, 2008, titled Gold Coast attack linked to previous incident. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A Chicago man was ordered held in lieu of $500,000 bail Saturday in connection with an attack on a Gold Coast woman this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
old friend of Jimmy

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Jul 20, 2008
This guy has been known to be doing this sort of crime on the streets of Chicago for over 30 years. he started robbing homosexuals long ago before the police started protecting them Hopefully the victim can sue the county and state for letting this animal run free!
Waste of Time

Chicago, IL

#28 Jul 20, 2008
The Scumtimes reports this offender as being a six-time convicted felon.

I defy anyone to find a six-time convicted felon walking free anywhere in the United States outside of Cook County.
Chicagoan

Chicago, IL

#31 Jul 20, 2008
Crime? On the North Side? No, can't believe it. The Trib must have made a mistake.
Richard

Las Vegas, NV

#32 Jul 20, 2008
What's up with the Mexicano's?
clyde

Brunswick, GA

#33 Jul 20, 2008
Castaldo...hmm..Castaldo....di d anyone check his legality? Probably not, being as Chicago is a sanctuary city, providing haven for refuse such as this on a full-time basis. The legal population is just prey to be devoured as they see fit. Thank your elected officials that this man is in the country after a previous arrest.
Barbara

Chicago, IL

#34 Jul 20, 2008
Jack wrote:
Why does the Chicago Tribune disable the message board discussions for south side violence, but opens the message boards for north side and suburban crime?
Because it goes on daily there, and the message boards are loaded with "It's all the CPD's fault and poor, poor us" or the rest of the city fed up with the animals that are killing each other and innocent bystanders, all be it thier own neighbors. Kind of the same ole same ole.
Dave

United States

#35 Jul 21, 2008
mtv wrote:
you have to love the liberal judges afraid of sending someone to the slammer until trial if they are a danger to society.
You don't know who his judge was, could've been a conservative one too.
Dave

United States

#36 Jul 21, 2008
clyde wrote:
Castaldo...hmm..Castaldo....di d anyone check his legality? Probably not, being as Chicago is a sanctuary city, providing haven for refuse such as this on a full-time basis. The legal population is just prey to be devoured as they see fit. Thank your elected officials that this man is in the country after a previous arrest.
He's probably American. As big a dirtbag as he is, cops don't have time to go checking everybody's immigration status.
Dave

United States

#37 Jul 21, 2008
Waste of Time wrote:
The Scumtimes reports this offender as being a six-time convicted felon.
I defy anyone to find a six-time convicted felon walking free anywhere in the United States outside of Cook County.
Sure dood, apparently there aren't any other major cities in the U.S. where something like this could happen,,,, just Cook county....
Waste of Time

Chicago, IL

#38 Jul 21, 2008
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure dood, apparently there aren't any other major cities in the U.S. where something like this could happen,,,, just Cook county....
So, tell me one person. One name. One six-time convicted felon who is free outside Cook County.

Don't waste your time. There isn't one. The only place a person like that walks around is when the sentencing judge is at 26th and California.

Since: May 08

Chicago, IL

#39 Jul 21, 2008
Jack wrote:
Why does the Chicago Tribune disable the message board discussions for south side violence, but opens the message boards for north side and suburban crime?
You're an idiot. People have been commenting on this story all weekend long ( http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/T5SHAD25JK... ).

They don't disable it, you're just too stupid to figure out how to post a comment.

Since: May 08

Chicago, IL

#40 Jul 21, 2008
HARLEY LOWRIDER wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you are more right then you will ever no !!!
Really? Then why did they post this story, moron?

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/T5SHAD25JK...

I love people who want to be victims.

Whaaa. they only talk about us.. whaaa, our rights.. whaaa why us...

wuss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eyes on the Street: A Wild Night for Chicago's ... Jun 18 reality is a crutch 1
News 2 dead, 13 hurt in city shootings May '15 reality is a crutch 1
News A list of Chicago's best landlords Feb '15 gaga2 3
News How a Lost Dog from Wilmette Helped Another Fin... (Nov '14) Nov '14 AnitaSwiss 1
jimmy gouskos 18 years for con uptown and every... (Jul '12) Oct '14 Jimmy s Friend 4
News Chicago parking: 44th Ward aide saved quarters ... (May '09) Oct '14 Ram 288
News Did you hear? (Aug '14) Aug '14 Only if 4
More from around the web

Lakeview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lakeview Mortgages