The Official Best Pizza in Chicago Th...

The Official Best Pizza in Chicago Thread

There are 6 comments on the ChowHound story from Oct 20, 2008, titled The Official Best Pizza in Chicago Thread. In it, ChowHound reports that:

I want to hear everyone's opinion of what the best pizza in Chicago is. I mostly want to hear from the people that live in Chicago and have tried a lot of places but visitors are welcome to post their opinions ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ChowHound.

Threadbeaur

Chicago Heights, IL

#1 Nov 18, 2008
I live in the South Suburbs, and have had a ton of pizza in the city. The best place I have found so far is Caponies on North Harlem. The pizza crust was fantastic and I love the small space. What a great find great staff, great food, great price. I did a review of Caponies on my blog. http://threadbeaur.blogspot.com

“Keep the Faith”

Since: Nov 08

Bedford

#2 Nov 29, 2008
It was always Uno's or Due's when I lived there in the late 60s.
Petey

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 8, 2008
The best place to get information on Chicago pizza is to read the Chicago Pizza Club's blog: www.chicagopizzaclub.com
MastrRichardWort hingtonII

Des Plaines, IL

#4 Dec 8, 2008
The best pizza is in Italy. While it is a pain to get into your private jet just for pizza it is worth and cheap. The vain attempt at "pizza" that is pushed to the masses of commoners is abhorrent. The Dominogo's Pizza and Pizza Housing or however the heck you spell is truely the symbol of the impoverished.
GARTH CITY

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 8, 2009
THE BEST PIZZA IS IN EAST CHICAGO. CAPRI(s) PIZZA IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
Stoughton

AOL

#6 Mar 8, 2009
Chicago Pizza & Oven Grinder Company on Clark Street in the 2000 block.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chinatown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illinois Congressman Handcuffed After Refusing ... Mar 19 valerie 46
News Honeygrow, Another Fast-Casual Salad Chain, To ... Mar 16 jimmy johnson 2
News Man, 60, stabbed during break-in at Old Town bu... Mar 9 Trump is the man 1
News Chicago immigration rally has message for Trump... Mar 9 lol 12
News Emanuel's 'people plazas' program struggling to... Mar 3 Rep Denny Hasturd 2
News An LGBT Tour Of The Great Lakes (Aug '15) Feb 23 Faith 9
News Sleep In to Benefit 13 Youth Homeless Agencies ... Feb '17 former democrat 2

Chinatown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chinatown Mortgages