Cops were on the payroll in the old d...

Cops were on the payroll in the old days, mobster says

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Gazette story from Jul 27, 2007, titled Cops were on the payroll in the old days, mobster says. In it, The Daily Gazette reports that:

“Most of the police were on the payroll”

After years in the witness protection program, mobster Robert G. Siegel emerged Wednesday at the trial of five alleged underworld figures and told how organized crime used to buy off the Chicago police. via The Daily Gazette

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Gazette.

TruthWillMakeYou Free

Tucson, AZ

#1 Jul 28, 2007
Tell me something we dont know...Shit Im sure the Daley family profited too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chinatown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Chicago bike-friendly? (Sep '07) Fri Cyclist 77
News Why do egg rolls in Chicago taste like peanut b... Mar '18 Boeboe The Patch 2
News Emanuel's 'people plazas' program struggling to... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Rep Denny Hasturd 1
News February a short month, yet long on fun in Chicago (Feb '17) Feb '17 former democrat 1
News 1 dead, 17 wounded in Chicago shootings (Nov '16) Nov '16 former democrat 1
News The Best of Chicago: What to see and do in Chicago (May '14) May '14 joey 2
News The Taxi Ride Every Chicagoan Must Take (Mar '14) Apr '14 iride401 2

Chinatown Jobs

Personal Finance

Chinatown Mortgages