Outfit's fate signed, sealed, delivered

Outfit's fate signed, sealed, delivered

There are 5 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Sep 28, 2007, titled Outfit's fate signed, sealed, delivered. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

T he letter that spilled the Outfit's Family Secrets arrived at the Chicago offices of the FBI in November 1998.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

mike urban

Rockford, IL

#1 Sep 29, 2007
NICE TO SEE THE SCUM GO DOWN. PLEASE, FBI DO NOT LET UP.
VINNIE IN VEGAS

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Oct 1, 2007
GOOD WORK TO THE FBI AGENTS..

BUT AS FOR THE RAT THAT SOLD HIS BLOOD FAMILY OUT..WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND..

I GUESS PUNK YOU COULDN'T TAKE THE TIME IN THE JOINT ..
Billy Bob

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Oct 1, 2007
VINNIE IN VEGAS wrote:
GOOD WORK TO THE FBI AGENTS..
BUT AS FOR THE RAT THAT SOLD HIS BLOOD FAMILY OUT..WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND..
I GUESS PUNK YOU COULDN'T TAKE THE TIME IN THE JOINT ..
So knowing what (who you call the rat)
knew there would be no successful trial.
Are you a member of the outfit? It is
exactly what they would say.
Your morals if any are sqewed way
out of shape.
Don't "tattle" is for kids not for
testifying about murder. In the end
your "Rat" did the right thing.
As for you Bimbo...
steve

Canton, OH

#5 Oct 1, 2007
As a retired cop who tried for 30 years to get the Clown,Frankie the German.I say thanks to all on the investigative team.I know the hard work and the hours away from home.Job well Done by the FBI,IRS,US Attorney's Office.I am very proud to have met a few of you!Goldspeed,Don't ever Give up on the Outfit.The Outfit reaches More than Chicagoland.
JOE RAINES sr

Brainerd, MN

#6 Feb 5, 2009
It was surprising to find out how much of a connection there was to my former neighborhood. Although the Spioltros were killed by the mob they were by no means innocent! Like the saying goes in the neighborhood you f..k with the bull you get the horns!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chinatown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lots Of Fun, But Lots Of Traffic In Chicago Thi... Jun 12 Youngest Tastes Best 3
News Duckworth blasts Kirk for silence on Trump's co... Jun 10 Mitt s Airtight D... 2
News Dusty Groove Will Revive A Chicago Soul DJ Trad... Jun 8 bozo 1
News Michael Selvie was charged Thursday with the mu... (Jan '07) Jun 4 His brother 22
News With Spire project dead, plan stalls to develop... May 31 maschwab 1
News Why Chicago's Chinatown is flourishing while ot... May '16 Bill 1
News The Best of Chicago: What to see and do in Chicago (May '14) May '14 joey 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chinatown Mortgages