Three Happiness Original Restaurant

Three Happiness Original Restaurant

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled Three Happiness Original Restaurant. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A popular spot, if not a bit more intimate than other Chinatown favorites like Phoenix Restaurant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Sue

Hobart, IN

#1 Feb 16, 2009
We were at Three Happiness for Sunday morning Breakfast. It was a very enjoyable experience. The food was excellent. They were friendly, helpful and made this unique experience memorable. I highly recommend it.
WHO CARES

AOL

#2 Feb 16, 2009
You have got to kidding!. You must be the owner. Looking for free advertising?.
Who Cares

Albemarle, NC

#3 Feb 17, 2009
It sucks!
Sue I Cide

Bellwood, IL

#4 Feb 17, 2009
Ok, I had a post about this yesterday. I even ate there once. Let me just say that my experience was pretty much that of the first five reviewers of this place I could find on the web.

Not good, stinky room etc.

I even went so far as to crack a few at "Sue's" expense about the unique experience memorable comment since eating breakfast is now a unique experience. Trust me, it was much funnier than now.

Either way, it wasn't that good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chinatown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Chicago bike-friendly? (Sep '07) Apr 20 Cyclist 77
News Why do egg rolls in Chicago taste like peanut b... Mar '18 Boeboe The Patch 2
News Emanuel's 'people plazas' program struggling to... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Rep Denny Hasturd 1
News February a short month, yet long on fun in Chicago (Feb '17) Feb '17 former democrat 1
News 1 dead, 17 wounded in Chicago shootings (Nov '16) Nov '16 former democrat 1
News The Best of Chicago: What to see and do in Chicago (May '14) May '14 joey 2
News The Taxi Ride Every Chicagoan Must Take (Mar '14) Apr '14 iride401 2

Chinatown Jobs

Personal Finance

Chinatown Mortgages