Fugitive In 1998 Alhambra Murder Capt...

Fugitive In 1998 Alhambra Murder Captured In Chicago

There are 2 comments on the KNBC Los Angeles story from Mar 17, 2008, titled Fugitive In 1998 Alhambra Murder Captured In Chicago. In it, KNBC Los Angeles reports that:

Chicago police on Sunday arrested a man they believe to be a long-sought fugitive suspected in the 1998 slayings of his wife and her son in Alhambra.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNBC Los Angeles.

lycol

San Gabriel, CA

#1 Mar 17, 2008
i am a close friend of the murdered son. i am so glad that he got caught. after so many years, i already gave up. finally there is justice. i hope he get the death penalty because a monster like that doesnt deserve to live another day.
Chicago Chinatwon

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2008
I stayed a few houses away from wang,and would see him walk the streets every so often. He very careful about people seeing his tattoos, so we see him walking around on hot summer days covered from neck to toe. It's relieving to know that someone like him is taken off the streets peacefully. Who knows what he could've done under different circumstances.

He blended in really well in the neighborhood, and if it wasnt for his tattoos he would probably remain a fugitive for life. My family has seen him in the local mahjong parlors for some time now. It's unfortunate that the penal system will probably afford him the opportunity to live out the rest of his life in prison. For the most violent criminals, justice should be swift and instant like in most asian countries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chinatown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prince's lasting impact on Chicago, and other news Apr 22 Tami 2
News Emanuel names new head of 911 center Mar 31 Le Jimbo 1
News The Best of Chicago: What to see and do in Chicago (May '14) May '14 joey 2
News The Taxi Ride Every Chicagoan Must Take (Mar '14) Apr '14 iride401 2
News Chicago celebrates Chinese New Year of the Hors... (Feb '14) Feb '14 joey 5
the hottest place to be tonight (Sep '13) Sep '13 Catina Barick 1
News Asian-Americans hope new caucus will restore clout (Jul '13) Jul '13 1 Korean American 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chinatown Mortgages