Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
35,641 - 35,660 of 49,477 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#41614 Aug 8, 2013
Big Bubba wrote:
Three gay men died, and were going to be cremated. Their lovers happened to be at the funeral home at the same time, and were discussing what they planned to do with the ashes.
The first man said, "My Ryan loved to fly, so I'm going up in a plane and scatter his ashes in the sky."
The second man said, "My Ross was a good fisherman, so I'm going to scatter his ashes in our favorite lake."
The third man said, "My Jack was such a good lover, I think I'm going to dump his ashes in a pot of chili, so he can tear my ass up just one more time."
Ain't that the Truth Babe!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41616 Aug 9, 2013
The reunion of a man and woman in marriage reflects the very roots of earliest human existence, genderless life.

Go back in a ss couples' history, and what do you find? Immediately? A mother and father.

While at the same time marriage connects us to the past, birthing future humanity.

A ss couple? No past, and no future. A duplicate gendered half of marriage making the hilarious claim they are the same.
beers

United States

#41618 Aug 9, 2013
mahz wrote:
Keep spreading that hate in the name of Jesus.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/09/25/bru...
Yes, we disagree w/ you so therefore it must be hate. I'm sure you disagreed w/ your parents. Does that mean you hate them? No.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#41619 Aug 9, 2013
SURPRISE!!!! Another copy and paste from KiMerde.
KiMare wrote:
The reunion of a man and woman in marriage reflects the very roots of earliest human existence, genderless life.
Go back in a ss couples' history, and what do you find? Immediately? A mother and father.
While at the same time marriage connects us to the past, birthing future humanity.
A ss couple? No past, and no future. A duplicate gendered half of marriage making the hilarious claim they are the same.

Location hidden

#41621 Aug 9, 2013
mahz wrote:
Keep spreading that hate in the name of Jesus.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/09/25/bru...
The article speaks of the powerful, positive effect Christianity has had.

That's spreading hate?

I think your distortion only exposes your hate, ignorance and bigotry.

Location hidden

#41622 Aug 9, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of your impotence to mount a stiff rebuttal.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#41624 Aug 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of your impotence to mount a stiff rebuttal.
Sweet Pea, I can get stiff and mount it all day long if needed, but you are not worth the effort.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#41625 Aug 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I made no reference to age. I did specifically note that the number under your dumbing down of marriage is discriminatory.
You also know that the issue of children involved in incest has been removed by the homosexual redefinition of marriage. Moreover, procreation is not a requirement of marriage, right? Or did you want to make an exception for one class of people???
The incest prohibition remains in full force and effect. It was never based only on reproduction. Otherwise, one could become surgically sterile and claim the right to marry a child, sibling, or parent. The legally and scientifically well documented problems of abuse in incest, were always and remain one of the primary reasons incest is prohibited.

And again, number is a separate and independent restriction. Changing the number would require a new and different body of law, and impose a different social structure. 2=2. 100 does not equal 2. Polygamy is something very different.

Location hidden

#41626 Aug 9, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
The incest prohibition remains in full force and effect. It was never based only on reproduction. Otherwise, one could become surgically sterile and claim the right to marry a child, sibling, or parent. The legally and scientifically well documented problems of abuse in incest, were always and remain one of the primary reasons incest is prohibited.
And again, number is a separate and independent restriction. Changing the number would require a new and different body of law, and impose a different social structure. 2=2. 100 does not equal 2. Polygamy is something very different.
I'm not talking about incest with a minor.

If there is no prevailing interest (remember under the dumbed down definition children are not considered), restricting the number is discriminatory. The laws already would have to be changed for SS couples to be falsely called married.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#41627 Aug 9, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>ge sweetheart whats for lunch today?
Well my love its AGENDASANDWICHES.
Nice Husband says
What are we gonna do today CDC says husband?
Well lover we are gonna AGENDAGARDEN... the AGENDAGOSHOPPING
Very cool says husband
A day in the life of CDC and her tourettes
LMAO

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#41628 Aug 9, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
When I'm getting caught up on Topix, it's nice to have People like Kimare. Scrolling by saves a lot of unnecessary reading for those of us who have a life.
beers

Oswego, IL

#41631 Aug 9, 2013
<quoted text>I bet that stupid biatch says every other word with AGENDA... No wonder she's most likely single... the dude AGENDA_CHECKED_OUT
You ain't very clever are you? We got the joke. And it wasn't funny by any means the first time.
beers

Oswego, IL

#41633 Aug 9, 2013
<quoted text>no kidding but stupid CDC thought it was
Congrats, one person laughed and the rest of the audience sighed. Don't quit your day job kid.
beers

Oswego, IL

#41635 Aug 9, 2013
<quoted text>nice try CDC but we all know its your dumbazz
Yikes, your even sloooooowwwwwer than I first thought.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#41637 Aug 9, 2013
Let's get this gay bar in smithton, up with wings Babe, what do you say!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
beers

Oswego, IL

#41638 Aug 9, 2013
<quoted text>hey why don't you go AGENDADIE or something
Original! Oh wait.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ohyeah

Mount Vernon, IL

#41639 Aug 11, 2013
Homophobes R Todays Nazis wrote:
"Did it Hurt" -- the divorce rate is much lower among gay married couples than it is among straight ones. They also do a better job of nourishing and educating their children. Gays commit fewer crimes, and are far less likely to abuse their children.
Get your facts straight, or just keep on hating blindly. Your choice.
Reason is because until now they were not mar, wait for awhile! Then see. Rocket brain

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#41640 Aug 12, 2013
Homophobes R Todays Nazis wrote:
<quoted text>
"Did it Hurt" -- the divorce rate is much lower among gay married couples than it is among straight ones. They also do a better job of nourishing and educating their children. Gays commit fewer crimes, and are far less likely to abuse their children.
Get your facts straight, or just keep on hating blindly. Your choice.
1. A lie. Homosexuals have the a much larger breakup rate than marriage.

2. Another lie. The latest, largest and most scientific study to date rated lesbian couples LAST, behind single parents! Gay couples didn't even rate!

3. Step-children in a ss home are 100 times more at risk than children in a natural home. Look up the 'Cinderella Effect'.

Hypocritical gay twirl lies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#41641 Aug 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. A lie. Homosexuals have the a much larger breakup rate than marriage.
2. Another lie. The latest, largest and most scientific study to date rated lesbian couples LAST, behind single parents! Gay couples didn't even rate!
3. Step-children in a ss home are 100 times more at risk than children in a natural home. Look up the 'Cinderella Effect'.
Hypocritical gay twirl lies.
Three unsubstantiated claims.

Troll on, Hunty.

Location hidden

#41643 Aug 12, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Three unsubstantiated claims.
Troll on, Hunty.
I agree, that's why I countered them and gave sources.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bucktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 21 hr newpoly 1,903
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Mr Ridgway 3,922
Chicago voters split on luring Obama presidenti... Aug 20 Bring it on home 2
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Aug 20 Weneedchange 147
Did you hear? Aug 10 Only if 4
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Aug 2 nono 6,593
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Aug 1 Chicagobunny 528
•••
•••
•••

Bucktown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bucktown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bucktown News, Events & Info