Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

Ugghh! What a screwed up company! Total lack of professionalism! I got nothing but the run around and agents didn't return my calls. I ended up renting from another company! Don't Use Them call Any other company in Chicago and get better results! Man they SUCK at Customer Service. I didn't just call this office I even called the "corporate" office and got even worse results! Upon further investigation,(read yelp reviews) I found out how bad they have been from the start!
MELINDA TITALEY

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

I Was Hesitant in using Rent Smart with all the Yelp reviews but honestly who would believe Yelp with the current class action lawsuit. I called their main office, got an agent to show me something in an hour and rent instantaneously. Great work, Fast and efficient service. I would highly recommend them. Thank you Rent Smart..
Joseph Lugo

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

Incredibly quick and fast. Got a phone call from an agent fast and was on my way on renting a unit by June 1st. Thank you Sohail for helping me, I already recommended a couple of friends of mine.
Nereida Oliveras

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

Rent Smart was helpful in finding an apartment for my daughter. My Agent Erickson Ocasio was helpful, thoughtful and understood what we were looking for. I would highly recommend them. Fast and efficient service. keep up the good work..
Jose Torres

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

I called Rent Smart to get help finding an apartment when my roommate told me all of a sudden that she and her boyfriend were moving in together and she was not going to renew at our place. I worked with Sadie to find a one-bedroom apartment. She was extremely helpful throughout my entire search--asking me specifically what I was looking for and e-mailing me different listings that she felt would be great for me. She didn't try to "push" any apartments on me that I wasn't wild about. She genuinely wanted to help me find the right apartment. Although I was able to find a roommate to move into my current apartment with me and didn't end up getting another place, I highly recommend Sadie. She has a great personality (outgoing, upbeat, friendly, and caring) and will do her absolute best to find you a fabulous apartment in Chicago.
Karissa Talanian

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

Everything went extremely smoothly with Rent Smart Chicago. Tony Rothberg helped my roommate and I find an apartment with absolutely no trouble. He got in touch with her weeks before I did and constantly sent her recommended listings, which were all very useful. Once we found the place we wanted, he helped make sure we got all paperwork and information signed and sent over as soon as possible so we wouldn''t lose the place. He was friendly and very accommodating to specific issues we ran into along the way, which were not his problem at all. He did all he could to make sure we got our first apartment with no major issues, and he did just that. We''re set to move in sometime next week and are very excited to do so.

Thanks for providing us with such a friendly and pleasant process - we will absolutely use your services when our lease is up.
Mel Phillips

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

I was lucky enough to work with Robert Pockette and only have great things to say about him. He showed me several different apartments and we found the perfect fit for us. He was on time, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I will recommend him to others who are in the apartment hunt.
Isabel

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Judged:

I just want to say that Phillip Mazur, our agent, was nothing but extremely helpful. He made sure we were comfortable from the showings until weeks after we moved in. The properties he selected were solely based on our criteria which made our search a lot easier. He is a great asset to you company and I truly hope he is acknowledged by his great services. He was always available to answer questions and even though we had to involve another realtor''s property, he always made himself available for anything we may need. Me and my fiancÚ couldn''t be more satisfied with his help.
Katie Polak

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

I had a wonderful experience. Sam was the best, I''ve already recommended him to my friends. Thanks!
Jenifer Nyhuis

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

I am very excited to move into my new apartment. Veronica did an excellent job of listening to what I wanted in a space and finding it for me promptly. I actually rented out the very first location that she showed me! I am grateful to Veronica and Rent Rmart for the efficiency and quality of service provided!
Gary Enneking

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

My experience With Rent Smart was great. It was seamless. Your representative was fantastic.
Eric Tal

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

have to tell you that out of everyone I worked with, you were far
and away one of the most helpful, efficient, and supportive. While I
didn''t rent an apartment with you, I don''t think it reflects my level
of gratitude. If there is anything I can do, such as writing a letter
to your manager, please let me know. I would be happy to let him or
her know what a great job you did."
Valarie Hayes

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

I had a wonderful experience. Barbara was great! I''m really looking forward to moving into my new apartment.
Curt Lieneck

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Ryan was extremely thorough, efficient, and personable. He took good care of us and I would certainly recommend him to friends and colleagues seeking prompt, professional assistance with their rental needs.
Prince Ikerodah

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

I would like to thank your company for having such a wonderful Agent- DON Beard. He is not only a great agent ,he conducted himself as a true pro and made us feel at home in our pursuit for our rental.l would definitely recommend friends and family in future.
Andrea Fronc

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

y experience with Rent Smart and Don Beard went exceptionally well.

He understood fully what we wanted in an apartment and he helped us find it...quickly!

The paperwork and the whole process went smoothly!

I do plan on using Don Beard as my rental agency for the rest of my rental life! And have referred him to dozens of people!
Mackenzie Smit

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

My agent, Peter X, was phenomenal! He was very professional and honest. I have dealt with other rental agents in the past and Peter surpassed them all. He answered all of the questions I had (if he didn''t know, he''d find out for me) and explained every detail I needed to know. He was the first agent that did not lie to me and everything turned out just as described. He was always on time and very courteous. I can honestly say that I would never deal with another agent than Peter from Rent Smart. Thank you for surpassing my expectations.
Kaye Barham

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

I have to say we had a very good experience working with Damien. He has been very attentive and accommodating. The place was exactly what we were looking for.
Mackenzie Smit

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Peter X. was my agent and he was wonderful! I called him after finding an apartment on Rent Smart''s website. He sent me an email with other apartments in my criteria. The next day, we saw the apartment I liked the most. He was on time (I wasn''t!). I loved the apartment and he found out all details I wanted to know. If he didn''t know the answer, he found out for me. Not only was he professional, but he was very honest. My last agent from another realty group lied to me and tricked me into a lease a year ago so I was skeptical. Not only did he help me fill out the application he was able to tell me that I was approved the same day (which he told me was unlikely). The next day, we signed the lease (he informed me it was not official until the landlord signed it-this seems to be what everyone is screaming about on here) and I received the keys the next day! The apartment was just as described. I could not have asked for a better experience. I will definitely never go to another agent .
Hugo Chavez

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

IT LOOKS LIKE A HALF BAKED MORON , WHO TOOK THE TIME TO POST 18 TIMES WITHIN THE HOUR PRAISING
iScrew rent smart chicago !

SATISFIED CLIENTS USUALLY POST AT THEIR OWN TIME ,
SPONTANEOUSLY ON DIFFERENT DATES.

SOON, DOZENS OF DISSATISFIED AGENTS WILL BE POSTING HERE...

STAY TUNED..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bucktown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••