Two In Custody In Bucktown Attack

Two In Custody In Bucktown Attack

There are 1 comment on the WBBM-AM Chicago story from Apr 27, 2010, titled Two In Custody In Bucktown Attack. In it, WBBM-AM Chicago reports that:

CHICAGO a * A man and a woman have been charged in a baseball bat attack that put two women in the hospital last week, police sources told Newsradio 780 and CBS 2's Suzanne Le Mignot Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBBM-AM Chicago.

Bruce Bruxism

United States

#1 Apr 28, 2010
The solution/punishment is very simple. Torture the SOB gang member for 23 hours every day, then provide him with a 5 foot rope in his cell. Something tells me the POS will do "the right thing" within a few days.

THAT is how justice in this F-ked up country SHOULD be adminstered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bucktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eyes on the Street: A Wild Night for Chicago's ... Jun 18 reality is a crutch 1
News It's true: Indiana lures Chicago home buyers, b... (May '14) May '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Chicago's Episcopal Church of the Mediator clos... (Dec '07) Nov '13 RevKen 20
News Convicted Rapist Gets Another 75 Years Behind Bars (Sep '13) Sep '13 you hate the truth 2
News Taco Tuesdays, $5 top shelf Margaritas at a Ay ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 bbb 1
News Three Pinot pours for $5 each Tuesdays at The C... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Blue_Eye_Gemini 1
News Police Charge Bucktown Rape Suspect After Traci... (Feb '13) Feb '13 reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Bucktown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Bucktown Mortgages