Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois in 2010?

Posted in the Bucktown Forum

Comments (Page 326)

Showing posts 6,501 - 6,520 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ralph

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Judged:

Ralph are a criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
I see going back to prison in your future. I guess rehabilitation didn't work for you. Typical Republican career criminal.
Hummm, interesting point. Here is another point. There will be no trouble if liberals didn't sell their link card for drug money.

"Democratic leader Tom Daschle has been whining all over TV, saying that Rush Limbaugh and other talk show hosts have been inciting violence against Democrats. Which is illegal you know, attacking an endangered species." —Jay Leno
lol.
Ralph

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Judged:

Q: What's the difference between a Democrat and a trampoline?
A: You take off your shoes before you jump on a trampoline.

Q: What's the difference between a Democrat and a prostitute?
A: The prostitute gives value for the money she takes.

Q: What's the difference between a dead skunk in the road and a dead Democrat in the road?
A: Vultures will eat the skunk.

Q: What's the difference between a Democrat and a catfish?
A: One is an ugly, scum sucking bottom-feeder and the other is a fish.

Q: What do you get when you cross a bad politician with a lawyer?
A: Chelsea.

Q: What do you get when you cross a pilgrim with a democrat?
A: A god-fearing tax collector who gives thanks for what other people have.

Q: Why should Democrats be buried 100 feet deep?
A: Because deep down, they're really good people.

Q: What happens when you cross a pig with a Democrat?
A: Nothing. There are some things a pig won't do.

Q: Why did God create Democrats?
A: In order to make used car salesmen look good.

Q: What is a recent Democrat graduate's usual question in his first job?
A: What would you like to have with your french fries, sir?

Q. How many Democrats does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. Just one, but it really gets screwed.

Q: How many Democrats does it take to change a light bulb?
A: It's irrelevant; they still don't know they're in the dark!

They say that Christopher Columbus was the first Democrat. When he left to discover America, he didn't know where he was going. When he got there he didn't know where he was. And it was all done on a government grant.
Ralph

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Judged:

Why is the Democratic party gay?...

It's run by a bunch of guys that can't stand bush.
Ralph

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Judged:

The Difference Between Republicans and Democrats
A Republican and a Democrat were walking down the street when they came to a homeless person. The Republican gave the homeless person his business card and told him to come to his business for a job. He then took twenty dollars out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.
The Democrat was very impressed, and when they came to another homeless person, he decided to help. He walked over to the homeless person and gave him directions to the welfare office. He then reached into the Republican’s pocket and got out twenty dollars. He kept $15 for administrative fees and gave the homeless person five.
Now you understand the difference between Republicans & Democrats.
Nero fiddled

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Mitch McConnell wrote:
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) says he isn't worried about tea party-backed candidates challenging GOP incumbents in this year's midterm elections. "I think we are going to crush them everywhere," McConnell told the New York Times in an interview published Saturday. "I don't think they are going to have a single nominee anywhere in the country."

McConnell is one of several senators facing tea party opposition in their primary races this spring. McConnell's main opponent is Kentucky businessman Matt Bevin, who has spent the campaign attacking the senator's conservative credentials. As the Associated Press reported last month, McConnell and other GOP incumbents have started to come out aggressively against these candidates, using opposition research to undermine them.

“Mitch McConnell is clearly in trouble in this primary or he wouldn’t be attacking Matt Bevin and declaring war on conservatives,” the Senate Conservatives Fund's Matt Hoskins told the Times.

However, polls in the race tell a different story. A survey released last month by GOP firm Wenzel Strategies found McConnell with a 42 point lead over Bevin, while a Bluegrass Poll pinned McConnell's lead at 26 points.
Democrats don't eat their own. Now you understand you difference between Republicans and Democrats.
Ralph

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Nero fiddled wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats don't eat their own. Now you understand you difference between Republicans and Democrats.
There is two kinds of people in our country, givers and takers. The democrats are the takers, always trying to figure out how to get into the other mans pocket.
Tester

Big Sandy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

test
William

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

C'mon people WAKE UP. I know the Republicans suck, but c'mon...the democrats have to all be voted out. It will be the only way to slow down the Dictator in Washington and maybe get rid of that horrible Obamacare and send all the illegals back home. Otherwise forget about jobs!
Maria

Canton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Judged:

William wrote:
C'mon people WAKE UP. I know the Republicans suck, but c'mon...the democrats have to all be voted out. It will be the only way to slow down the Dictator in Washington and maybe get rid of that horrible Obamacare and send all the illegals back home. Otherwise forget about jobs!
Agree wholeheartedly
Ralph

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Judged:

I don't want Obamacare overturned, I want Obamacare fixed and the dummercrats is unwilling to do that. The american people deserve affordable health insurance, and Obamacare isn't the answer.
The Illegals born in the united states that has never seen their parents homeland should have a easy path to citizenship. The dummercrat party says all or nothing.
DON'T VOTE DUMMERCRAT!!!!
Beavers Democratic

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Judged:

Basic grammar is obviously not your strong suite.
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text> Hummm, interesting point. Here is another point. There will be no trouble if liberals didn't sell their link card for drug money.
"Democratic leader Tom Daschle has been whining all over TV, saying that Rush Limbaugh and other talk show hosts have been inciting violence against Democrats. Which is illegal you know, attacking an endangered species." —Jay Leno
lol.
Ralph

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Judged:

Beavers Democratic wrote:
Basic grammar is obviously not your strong suite.<quoted text>
Political science isn't your strong suite, if it was you would be anything but a lying dummercrat.
Ralph

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

This is an election year and the all the democrat candidates is saying who is Obama?
Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and dirty dick Durbin put a hog ring in Obama's nose and lead him around just like a prize pig at the county fair.
Now that the county fair is over, and a new fair is beginning the the democrat party doesn't know Obama.
The sad part is I believe Obama could of been a good president if he didn't let the Three Musketeers take the lead and make a fool out of him. On a personal note I like Obama. The GOP tried to salvage Obama's presidency for him and the good of our country but Obama just wasn't smart enough to listen.
Maria

Canton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
This is an election year and the all the democrat candidates is saying who is Obama?
Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and dirty dick Durbin put a hog ring in Obama's nose and lead him around just like a prize pig at the county fair.
Now that the county fair is over, and a new fair is beginning the the democrat party doesn't know Obama.
The sad part is I believe Obama could of been a good president if he didn't let the Three Musketeers take the lead and make a fool out of him. On a personal note I like Obama. The GOP tried to salvage Obama's presidency for him and the good of our country but Obama just wasn't smart enough to listen.
Obama is evil.
vote em out

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

Judged:

My vote will be cast for whom ever is running against the incumbent, regardless of party, it's time to send a message - listen to your constituents or lose your job! Yes on term limits across the board...
Dick Face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

Judged:

What you all fail to realize is that we have the is the first Gay Black President.
Ralph

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

Judged:

Dick Face Durbin wrote:
What you all fail to realize is that we have the is the first Gay Black President.
Obama has been nothing more than a democrat puppet. Pelosi. Reid and Durbin just put a hog ring in Obama's nose and lead him around like a prize hog at the county fair. Obama has just been a yes man. Saying yes sir master Durbin, Yes sir master Reid and who is that lying bitch following y'all, master?
Garmin2008

Taylorville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Anyone who is honest, and trusting, doesn't leave many politicians to choose from!!! In fact I don't think there are any!!!
Ralph

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Anyone but another damm demoncrat
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Listen to Vote em out from Marion, Il. Plz do not vote for an incumbent again. Can't you all see what has been happening the past (32) years or longer. When politicians talk about even the opposite party it begins with "my friend". Now that should be a clue to all. Once elected they are friends. Meaning of friend - person attached to another by feeling or personal regard; person who give assistance or support; a person in good terms with another. GET THE IDEA.. VOTE EM OUT. NO MORE INCUMBENTS. PLZ.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,501 - 6,520 of6,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bucktown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••