Preservation Chicago names buildings ...

Preservation Chicago names buildings at risk

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 26, 2009, titled Preservation Chicago names buildings at risk. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Ah, the lists of "endangered places" that architectural preservationists lay on us every year! They're designed to get the media - and the public - to pay attention.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

spudart

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 27, 2009
I like your bold statement, "You let go of the past if you can build something better." I'm not sure if I entirely agree with it, because there's something to be said about history. But I can tend to be too sentimentalist and not enough progressive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bucktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News C-section scars can be psychological too: 'What... Jun 21 Keyanna 2
News Target shoots for retail comeback, and Chicago ... Jun 6 be4 Target eh 1
News What Makes Chicago's Dating Scene Distinct? Feb '17 lol 1
News Step inside - and back in time - at new Wicker ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 chad hatten 3 1
News 4 dead, 16 wounded in city shootings (Sep '16) Sep '16 grounded in reali... 5
News Chicago property tax bill double whammy: Increa... (Aug '16) Aug '16 bozo 1
News It's true: Indiana lures Chicago home buyers, b... (May '14) May '14 reality is a crutch 1

Bucktown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bucktown Mortgages