2 women attacked with baseball bat, r...

2 women attacked with baseball bat, robbed, hospitalized

There are 3 comments on the CLTV - Chicago Land's TV story from Apr 23, 2010, titled 2 women attacked with baseball bat, robbed, hospitalized. In it, CLTV - Chicago Land's TV reports that:

Two young women remain hospitalized after they were attacked with a baseball bat and robbed in Chicago's Bucktown neighborhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CLTV - Chicago Land's TV.

jaydee

Warrington, PA

#2 Apr 24, 2010
This feral beast should be locked up and never see the streets again for the rest of his cowardly life!

“Don't be afraid of my Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

or your own

#3 Apr 25, 2010
They will likely let him out to rampage again, most crime is by repeat offenders, will we ever learn.

It's like that in politics too.
Stoughton

AOL

#4 Apr 25, 2010
If those women had the right to carry a concealed pistol, they might have survived the attack without being hurt too bad.

People should have the right to defend themselves.

When seconds count, the police are minutes away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bucktown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Unsafe construction zones and trashed bike lane... 2 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News 3 dead, 22 wounded in Chicago shootings Aug 22 Rees Porter 9
News Chicago's top cop shakes up command staff amid ... Aug 19 Det Jimmy Shaker ... 3
News 11 Wounded In Shootings Monday Across Chicago Aug 2 bozo 1
News Chicago property tax bill double whammy: Increa... Aug 1 bozo 1
News Obamas choose New York architects to design Chi... Aug 1 Go Blue Forever 5
News It's true: Indiana lures Chicago home buyers, b... (May '14) May '14 reality is a crutch 1

Bucktown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bucktown Mortgages