Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

I'll take these guys over the failed guy on office now!
tom g

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

im for Romney!
peace girl

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Romney doesn't pay his due taxes yet wants to run for President. Smh. It's as bad as the priests who molest children.
Obama is a fantastic leader and he has my vote.
jon

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

peace girl wrote:
Romney doesn't pay his due taxes yet wants to run for President. Smh. It's as bad as the priests who molest children.
Obama is a fantastic leader and he has my vote.
you are nuts! Romney paid his taxes. That's just a lie Obama is saying because his job performance has been so poor! Let's see his college transcripts. I heard his attendance record was terrible and got all D's! Let him prove it!
peace girl

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Romney is a greedy thief.
jon

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

peace girl wrote:
Good come back! According to moochell, they had no money before he entered politics, now he is worth about 10 million. He didn't make that much and his crappy books didn't sell that well. What about the shady land deal with convicted felon TONY REZKO that got him a sweet deal on his house in Chicago while he was a low paid illinois state senator? Talk about a crooked thief!
concerned taxpayer

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

peace girl wrote:
Like I said. Delusional!!!!!!! Not to mention, you don't sound very intelligent.
Susie

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

This country is in trouble. Four more years of this administration will be devasting. Please people wake up.
peace girl

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Voting for Romney will be a vote for George Bush III
oh well

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

peace girl wrote:
Voting for Romney will be a vote for George Bush III
Anyone can do better than Obama! I will take that any day!
its sad

Robbins, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

concerned taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said. Delusional!!!!!!! Not to mention, you don't sound very intelligent.
How many ignorant dip shits like this idiot do you think are out there? She don't even know how incompetent Obama is. Her ,and her ignorant type, thinks its cool just to have a black president. She probably had no clue what a president was before MTV told her to vote for him. This ain't funny anymore!
concerned taxpayer

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

its sad wrote:
<quoted text>How many ignorant dip shits like this idiot do you think are out there? She don't even know how incompetent Obama is. Her ,and her ignorant type, thinks its cool just to have a black president. She probably had no clue what a president was before MTV told her to vote for him. This ain't funny anymore!
I just think its sad that most of Obama's followers are blinded by his color. His performance up until this point has been shit. However, so many people want him to remain as president because he is black. If
Obama was somewhat decent, I would vote for him. Originally, I thought he would be good for the economy. Boy was I wrong. I don't really care for Romney, but things couldn't get any worse than they are now.
Uncle Cracker

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

..things couldn't get worse? Just vote in those two flip-flopping clowns Mittens and Eddie Munster and you'll see it get worse fast.
What is their plan? They will tell you after you vote for them, but in the meantime just "trust them". Forget you medicare, medicaid and any hope of crawling up out of the lower middle class...the robber barons are back and investing in the Cayman Islands, these true patriots. You morons, you will deserve everything you get...or don't get like what used to be a deduction for your mortgage....that's right, that will be gone so Willard can take care of the 1%. You blue collar crackers better stow away your prejudice and use your head.
No thanks

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Cracker wrote:
..things couldn't get worse? Just vote in those two flip-flopping clowns Mittens and Eddie Munster and you'll see it get worse fast.
What is their plan? They will tell you after you vote for them, but in the meantime just "trust them". Forget you medicare, medicaid and any hope of crawling up out of the lower middle class...the robber barons are back and investing in the Cayman Islands, these true patriots. You morons, you will deserve everything you get...or don't get like what used to be a deduction for your mortgage....that's right, that will be gone so Willard can take care of the 1%. You blue collar crackers better stow away your prejudice and use your head.
what type of job do you have? Are you some union thug that the DNC has hired to spew their message on the forums? Obamas plan sucks. We know this because we see it every day. I'm sick of hearing its Bush's fault. Obama has failed. BTW, you ain't gonna win anyone over with your stupid name and your vicious tone. Dig it, bro? This working class man is voting for Romney! Deal with it! I reject your campaign that protects an incompetent president and jealousy.
Grammar Police

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

jon wrote:
I'll take these guys over the failed guy on office now!
Uh, "the guy on office now"?

What guy on office are you talking about? Steve Carell? I don't think he failed. He just left the show for his movie career.

And you said "on office now", so it can't be Carell because he left the Office for a movie career.

Ohh, what about B.J. Novak? He plays Ryan on the office and he looks like Paul Ryan. Yeah, that must be who you meant. They're both named Ryan and they both play failures on tv.
Jon

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Grammar Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, "the guy on office now"?
What guy on office are you talking about? Steve Carell? I don't think he failed. He just left the show for his movie career.
And you said "on office now", so it can't be Carell because he left the Office for a movie career.
Ohh, what about B.J. Novak? He plays Ryan on the office and he looks like Paul Ryan. Yeah, that must be who you meant. They're both named Ryan and they both play failures on tv.
If you really want to irk a liberal, make a typo! So what, you know what I meant. You can't argue any other point so criticize grammar. This is typical.
Uncle Cracker

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

No thanks wrote:
<quoted text> what type of job do you have? Are you some union thug that the DNC has hired to spew their message on the forums? Obamas plan sucks. We know this because we see it every day. I'm sick of hearing its Bush's fault. Obama has failed. BTW, you ain't gonna win anyone over with your stupid name and your vicious tone. Dig it, bro? This working class man is voting for Romney! Deal with it! I reject your campaign that protects an incompetent president and jealousy.
Well, "bro", if a working man votes for the empty suit they call Mittens, you deserve what you get. The Romney plan? What is it? He refuses to say. Now, the "evil" Obamacare that you inbred teabaggers hate so much is partially endorsed by Mittens! Well, that makes sense considering he did the same thing in MA! Yet another impressive flip-flop from Max Headroom...

And by the way "bro"...it WAS Bush's fault and it's going to take more time than 4 years to correct what that imbecile did to us. Where are the WMD and what about the lives and $$ that went to that little debacle called Iraq?

Try something different than Fox "News", Bro, your 8th grade education is evident, Steinmetz!
No thanks

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, "bro", if a working man votes for the empty suit they call Mittens, you deserve what you get. The Romney plan? What is it? He refuses to say. Now, the "evil" Obamacare that you inbred teabaggers hate so much is partially endorsed by Mittens! Well, that makes sense considering he did the same thing in MA! Yet another impressive flip-flop from Max Headroom...
And by the way "bro"...it WAS Bush's fault and it's going to take more time than 4 years to correct what that imbecile did to us. Where are the WMD and what about the lives and $$ that went to that little debacle called Iraq?
Try something different than Fox "News", Bro, your 8th grade education is evident, Steinmetz!
Hey, punk! How about Obama's 6 trillion he has added to the debt and his out of control unemployment? There are no jobs and has a record 47 million on food stamps! Do they talk that up at Huffington post, media matters or MSNBC? How about Obama's failed stimulus plan and auto bail out to which GM still owes 30 billion? So go to your occupy movement and smell like the rest of them animals! Your lack of education really shows. Was your mommy as ignorant as you are?
Uncle Cracker

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Punk? Thanks, haven't been called that in a long time, maybe you should freshen up your modern slang, "bro".

Obama takes over, we were losing 750K jobs a month, now we are gaining jobs for the last 29 months. Auto bail out saves a million jobs primarily in midwest. GM is now world's biggest auto company.

Food stamp use grew 64% UNDER BUSH, look it up.

But, go ahead and vote for a guy whose business was tearing down other businesses (read this month's Rolling Stone...try not to move your lips when you do). And, what is his "secret" plan that he won't tell us? Why?

You wear your ignorance like a badge of honor..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of114
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Heights Discussions

Search the Chicago Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
Should Midlothian Merge The Police and Fire Depts? (Mar '11) 3 hr nice 12
Could Midlothian go bankrupt? 3 hr yup 9
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Stimied 3,776
8 Alleged Dolton Dogfighting Fans Make First Ma... (Dec '12) 11 hr Christian lady 6
What a Crock - St Damian School! (Nov '09) 11 hr fall guy 66
stabbing on 147th? 14 hr Resident 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE